The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this conversation is over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5822
=D : 0

this conversation is over Empty
PostSubject: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Christine was on a date today with her Gage. They layed out a blanket and were having a nice little picnic. It was Christine's idea to have a picnic, so Gage agreed. Christine was probably wearing something sexy, because she knew Gage liked it, and was lookin' pretty in the sunlight too.

Christine was giggling about something funny Gage probably just said, as they sat on the blanket, and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5867

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:35 pm

When Christine was leaning back after kissing him on the cheek, Gage put his arms around her and pulled her back, kissing her full on the lips. He'd always thought picnics were stupid, which was why he'd only agreed to one because Christine really wanted it, but it turns out they weren't so bad. Picnics were a good place to make out.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Love! : 5497

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Eli wasn't playing with his shadow today, for once. Instead him and Amalthea were just sort of hanging out, walking the grounds of Froom. There were a lot of pretty clio around, and he wanted to talk to each and every one of them, but Amalthea reminded him that that would be nearly impossible. So instead he just watched the ones he went by, and smiling at the ones who looked at him.

Eventually, he came across a cute couple having a picnic, making out on their blanket. He would have smiled, and maybe even asked if he could join in, but he realized who the boy was. It was his Gage! Very Happy

"Gaaaaaaaage!" he screamed when he started running to the two clio. "I've missed yoooouuuuu!"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Christine loved making out with Gage, but she loved doing everything with Gage, but making out might have been one of her favorites. As she was enjoying herself she was forced to pull away because she heard somebody calling her boyfriends name. She looked over at the crazy clio running at them with raised eyebrows.

"Who is that?" she asked Gage.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Gage took one look at the annoying little insect running towards him and sighed in annoyance. "Just some dumbass," he replied to Christine. "Quick, let's go somewhere else before he gets here." He stood up and pulled Christine up with him.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 pm

But it was too late, a couple moments after Gage and his girlfriend stood up, Eli was there, breathing heavily.

"Gage," he breathed excitedly. "I'm so happy to see you again!" He looked at Christine, "Is this your girlfriend Gage?! She's pretty!" He grinned, "I'm Eli, what's your name?!"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:53 pm

This Eli kid was crazy! But Christine didn't think he'd do any harm. He was just a hyper clio who was really friendly.

"Uh," she said, giggling a little. "It's nice to meet you Eli, I'm Christine."

She held her hand out for him to shake, and he shook really enthuestiastically.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Gage rolled his eyes. "Come on Christine, let's go somewhere else," he said, putting an arm around her and starting to lead her away.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:58 pm

"I'll come too Gage!" Eli yelled while throwing his arms into the air. "We could play games!"

He smiled brightly and started walking with Gage and Christine.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:59 pm

"Come on Gage," Christine mumbled into his ear. "He doesn't seem that bad."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 pm

"I don't want you to come, and I don't play games," Gage snapped at Eli. To Christine he said, easily loud enough for Eli to hear, "He is that bad. I don't hang out with clio like him, ever. If there's one thing I hate more than small children, it's older clio who act like small children."
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Eli did hear what Gage said about him, but he didn't take any offense.

"Oh Gage," he said. "You're such a kidder!" He looked at Christine, "Me and Gage are best friends."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Christine giggled when Eli said him and Gage were best friends. She smiled up at Gage and said, "He's harmless Gage." She pouted, "He just wants to be our friends."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm

"I don't want him as a friend," Gage said bluntly. "I don't care if he's harmless. That doesn't mean he isn't annoying." Since when was Gage required to be friends with every annoying clio who wanted to be friends with him? Did he not have a say in who he was friends with?
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Eli pouted, but he kept walking with Gage and Christine. Gage was such a grumpy gus. Eli sometimes didn't know why he loved him. Oh yeah, because he was so cute! He walked in front of Gage and Christine and started walking backwards, smiling inocently.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Christine rolled her eyes at her grumpy boyfriend. He could be such a crab sometimes, but Christine loved him lots. Plus, he was never crabby towards her, just others. She smiled at Eli when he started walking backwards in front of them, "Well what if I want to be friends with him?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:29 pm

"Then have fun with him, I'm leaving with or without you," Gage replied moodily, turning a different direction and waving over his shoulder. He may have loved Christine, but he also hated Eli, which negated any will he would have had to stay. He didn't care if Christine wanted to be friends with Eli, it still didn't mean he was going to.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 pm

"Aw," pouted Eli. "I'm sorry I made your boyfriend leave Christine." Christine looked shocked, she hadn't expected Gage to actually leave, and now Eli felt bad. "You don't have to play with Eli if you don't want to anymore."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Christine stared at Gage with wide eyes. Like in Eli's post, she hadn't expected him to walk away. It hurt her feelings a little. She turned her attention back to Eli when he apologized.

"No it's okay," she replied. "He's just in a bad mood." Then when he said the part about her not playing with him if she didn't want to anymore she said, "Oh no I will." She smiled, "Maybe we could play tag or something."

The look on Eli's face brightened and he pulled Christine into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this conversation is over   this conversation is over Empty

Back to top Go down

this conversation is over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Froom Valley-
Jump to: