The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

Love! : 5563
=D : 0

anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 Empty
PostSubject: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:12 pm

It was early morning and Leif couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the new house, maybe it was the idea of finally being off on his own, maybe it was Lucy or Julie or any of the new people he'd met recently, but he just couldn't stop thinking enough to sleep.

So he left Skye sleeping in bed, hoping that nothing would happen to her, and he headed for the mountains. He slid up the side and made a little perch for himself by kicking out some rock on the side and sat there, bringing his knees up to his chin and wrapping his arms around his legs.

The sun had just come up and the sky was filled with bright colors as they turned to blue. Perty. :3
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Love! : 5493

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Eli and Amalthea were riding a giant bird shadow. They were flying all over the place until Eli noticed somebody below on the mountains. He loved meeting new people, so he really wanted to land and meet this new person.

"Hellooooooooo!" Eli screamed at the stranger while landing. "Hi!" He said when they finally did land, "I'm Eli, what's your name?!"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Leif looked over at the boy flying on a huge shadow bird. That was pretty fucking sweet. The guy landed and suddenly seemed a lot more obnoxious than Leif had imagined he'd be.

"Hey," he replied with a smile. "I'm Leif. Nice to meet you, Eli."
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 pm

"It's nice to meet you too Leifyyyyyyy!" Eli replied. "You have pretty eyes." Eli made a face that sort of looked like this, :3 then giggled. The giant shadow bird now took the shape of Eli himself, and like the RP with Gage, Eli's shadowself made the exact same movements Eli made. "So what are you doing out so early Mr. Leify?"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Wow. Leif came to a conclusion that this boy was either just plain weird [in a good way], or he had a lot of drugs in him. He wouldn't really care either way.

"Thanks," he said. A lot of girls had told him that he had pretty eyes, but he didn't really think too much about it. "I can't sleep," he replied, looking at the morning sky. It was kind of chilly. "The mountains never fail to be real pretty in the morning." He looked back to Eli. "How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 pm

"I'm out because I'm always awake at this time in the morning!" Eli replied cheerfully. "I like to wake up early and find places to play with my shadow, Amalthea, and Amalthea's shadow. Then at night we play hide 'n' seek with our night visionnnnnnn!"

When Eli had said 'night vision' he had leaned forward and wiggled his fingers around by his face.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 pm

"Ooh, night vision," he said, thinking of how cool it would be to see in the dark. And play with shadows. "I can't do anything like that, being in Adhbhar and all, but I can do some pretty cool stuff. Like this little ledge that I made." He smiled, putting his legs down off the edge and patting the earth below him.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:39 pm

"That's cool," Eli replied excited. "What else can you do?" He grinned because he really was interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3   anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone wanna rp wiff Leify? :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dialga Mountains-
Jump to: