The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beansprout on an open parade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

Love! : 5652
=D : 4

beansprout on an open parade Empty
PostSubject: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 am

Lily was sitting on a rock that lay right next to the falls. Water splashed on her as the river rushed over Tamar Falls, and plunged down.

She loved sitting up here, it felt really freeing. Plus it was a really nice day, and she felt like sunbathing, but not at the beach. So she was in her bathing suit, hanging her head behind her, with her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

Love! : 5464
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:19 am

Rhint was soooo happy to get out of that hell house. He hated his parents, so much. He loved every second of getting out of there. He flew around for a little while, until he found himself at the falls. He noticed that there was a girl relaxing at them, maybe he should visit. So he landed, and stuff, yeah.

"Hello," he said to the girl. "Nice weather we're havin' isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 am

Lily hadn't been expecting anyone, and she hadn't heard Rhint come since he'd been flying and all, so she was quite surprised when she heard him talk to her.

"Oh, hello," she said, sitting up and looking at him. He was a pretty blonde guy she had never met before. She nodded, "It's very nice, I love the sun."

She shook her head back, letting her hair dance behind her in a slight blow of wind that she may or may not have created. She looked back up and offered her hand, "I'm Lily," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:29 am

"It's nice to meet you Lily," he replied. "My name is Rhint." This girl was really pretty up close, Rhint wouldn't mind getting to know her. "Do you mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 am

"Of course not!" Lily said, scooting over on her rock so that Rhint could share it with her.

It had been a while since she and Gage had broken up, and even though she had thought about looking for someone else during that time, she had decided to wait a while. She didn't feel like going through another Gage but she wasn't sure she wanted a commitment either. So she had just been hanging out with Claire, Julie, and Keiran lately.

But maybe Rhint could change thaaat. xD
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 am

"Awesome," Rhint replied, then sat down next to Lily. "So Lily," he started. "What brought you to the falls today? Just wanted to 'love that sun'?" he asked her, smiling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 am

Lily shrugged. "The beach is always so crowded, it's just nice to enjoy the weather in some quiet, you know?" And she got just as much sun here as at the beach. Well, not quite, but definitely enough.

"What about you? I didn't even here you coming, you must be pretty quiet, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 am

"I was flying the whole time," Rhint replied. "Noticed somebody down here, and decided to land." He grinned, because he really just wanted to land because he noticed that it was a girl at the falls.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:13 am

"You're Cuir?" Lily asked. "So am I!" So he was cute, plus he had the same Eilemaiden as her (she didn't care about Eilemaiden, it was just so much easier to have a boyfriend that could fly since she lived in Cuir)? Well that was two things in their favor.

"My mom is actually the Overloridian of Cuir," she said.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:21 am

"Oh really?" Rhint asked. "That's awesome." He smiled, then sighed, making his lips vibrate. "I've never actually gotten to meet her though, my parents are...assholes, I hate them."

Way to be blunt Rhint.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 am

Lily was rather surprised by his bluntness. She giggled a little at his comment. "How so?" she asked. She was glad that her parents were so awesome. Even if her mom cheated on her dad, she still loved her a lot. And she wasn't a bad mom, just a ... bad wife.

Even though she had never done anything wrong to her dad except cheat on him. Which was really weird, because Lily had always thought cheaters were terrible, awful clio. But her mom totally wasn't. Except for that one thing. Whatever, it was too confusing to think about, and sometimes it made her sad. So she pushed that thought away and focused on Rhint again.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 am

"Oh god," Rhint replied. "Don't get me started." But she got him stared anyway so he was just gonna keep talking, "They're so strict! And they expect the best from me and my two siblings! Me and my twin sister can barely ever get out of the house! They think we're bad kids who might go out and destroy things. And I feel so bad for my little brother, as soon as I can, I'm taking my little brother and sister, and we're out of that house forever!"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:38 am

"You have a twin?" Lily asked. "That's funny, because I have a twin, too! His name is Keiran."

Wow, they had a lot in common. :3

"I'm sorry about your parents," she added, forgetting that he had been talking about them for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 am

"Ah it's alright," Rhint replied, waving her apology off. "It's not like I can do anything about it." He smiled at her twin comment. "That's cool that you have a twin too though. Is that your only sibling? Keiran?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 am

"No, I've got a little sister, Sophie. She's two. But that's it." She smiled, thinking about her little sister. She loved her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:59 am

"Holy crap," replied the Rhint. "My little brother is two!" This was so weird, this girl was like, the totall oposite of himself, at least when it came to siblings. "It seems like we have a couple things in common, we even have bird daemons!"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 am

"Really?" Lily asked. Now it was getting weird. She and this guy had so much in common it was silly. "That's incredible!" she said, because really, it kinda was. What are the chances of meeting someone who was a) a twin like yourself, b) had the same eilemaiden as you did, c) had one younger sibling that was two, and d) had a bird daemon, just like you.

"It's so weird," she said, laughing. "We have a ton in common."
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:29 am

"It's very weird," Rhint replied, nodding in agreement. "But I think it's pretty cool at the same time." He smiled, "We're either meant to be best friends forever, worst enemies, or lovers."

Rhint was totally not shy. x]
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:33 am

Lily smiled. "Well I certainly hope it isn't the second one," she said with a little laugh. She certainly wouldn't mind the last option, but she wasn't about to say that out loud. She wasn't as un-shy as Rhint. xD
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 am

"Yeah," Rhint agreed. "I wouldn't want somebody as pretty as you as my enemy." He wasn't blushing or anything. "It's the pretty one's that get ya, plus, if you were my enemy we wouldn't enjoy each others company."

Last edited by Rhint on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 am

Lily wrinkled her nose in that cute smile sort of way when he called her pretty. "I could totally take you, too," she said, in a serious, but playful sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:44 pm

"Yeah," Rhint replied. "You totally could." He smiled, "Gosh, not only are you pretty but you're cute too!" He poked her nose in a cute flirty sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:11 pm

She giggled when he touched her nose. Lily was really liking these compliments. It wasn't that Gage had never told her she was sexy or anything, but he had also never called her pretty or cute. (except for when he was first trying to get her to like him)

"Haha, thanks," Lily said with a smile. "You aren't so bad looking yourself, you know."
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 pm

"Stop it, stop it!" Rhint replied, using a fake gay lisp, and batting his eyelashes. "You're making me blush!" He grinned at Lily, "But seriously, thanks," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:34 pm

She laughed a little at his lisp. Rhint was so adorable! She turned a little, dangling her feet off the cliff. Other clio probably never would have done that, but she was Cuir so it didn't matter if she accidentally fell.

"I love this place," she said, looking down where the water hurtled into pointy rocks. "It's so calm, and pretty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beansprout on an open parade   beansprout on an open parade Empty

Back to top Go down

beansprout on an open parade
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: The Woods of Happy :: Tamar Falls-
Jump to: