The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i see you, you, killing me softly.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5692
=D : 0

i see you, you, killing me softly. Empty
PostSubject: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Rene was in his natural habitat, Theodore Lane. He was just sort of hangin' out, walking around, mindin' his own business. monkey This was really boring. Where were all the clio? But as soon as that thought struck his head, he saw a woman in the distance. He didn't feel like sneaking up on her, so he just went straight ahead and attacked,
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6107

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Unfortunately for them, LQuinn and Mewbry were taking a romantic stroll down Theodore Lane. Not sure why they chose Theodore Lane for their romantic stroll. It's not really a romantic place. They might as well have been strolling through the cemetery. Okay, forget romantic stroll. They were just taking the quickest, easiest route from Dahlin to Solas.

They held hands because Mewbry LOVES holding hands and LQuinn LOVES Mewbry. In fact he decided to tell her that. For the first time. Ever. He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He was about to whisper that he loved her, when he was interrupted by the sound of a woman screaming.

They both stopped. "Did you hear that? It sounded like a clio," he said with worry. "We--we should check it out."
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

Love! : 5786

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Mewbry and Quinn were holding hands as he walked her home to Solas. Their brisk pace (it's theodore lane, everyone smart walks briskly on theodore lane) was interrupted by a shrill scream coming from along the road.

Startled, they stopped to listen more closely.

Quote :
"Did you hear that? It sounded like a clio," he said with worry. "We--we should check it out."

Mewbry nodded, and they quickly went to where the scream had come from. They watched from behind a tree as a creepy man was attacking a woman. Mewbry froze momentarily. "Quinn," she breathed, her voice stifled by fear, "what do we do?!"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Rene was starting to rip the woman's clothes off, when he noticed two other clio standing off in the distance. He stopped attacking her and looked back. He grinned, he recognized one of them, it was his nephew. Quinn.

He turned around, "Quinn! It's so good of you to join us!" He let go of the woman, who ran away and Rene started approaching the two. "Who is this lovely young lady? A girlfriend?"

(The woman that he attacked was in Ughdarras and she saw it was LQ and now she's going to BQ to save them.)
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Since the woman being attacked had run away and didn't need help anymore, the answer to "what should we do?" became extremely obvious. "Run," LQuinn managed to say in a hoarse voice. He grabbed Mewbry's arm, turned around and the couple started running as fast as they could in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Mewbry was instantly relieved that the woman had gotten away, but that relief was also instantly replaced by fear as the attacker addressed Quinn.

She was more than happy to dash off with him as Quinn grabbed her arm and started sprinting the opposite way, back to Dahlin.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:58 pm

"You're not getting away that easily," Rene said in a deep gruff voice.

He created a huge wave come out of the trees, and blasted them back to where he was. He took control of Quinn's body first.

"Long time no see," he said to Quinn. "But you didn't answer my question, who is this lovely young lady?"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm

LQuinn was paralyzed with fear. Oh wait, no, he was paralyzed because Rene was controlling him. Still, the fear was probably a contributing factor, too. He was scared for himself, but even more scared for Mewbry. Especially since Rene seemed interested in who she was.

"Mewbry," he said. It seemed like he was answering Rene's question, but he was actually addressing her without looking at her, "Run away!"
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Mewbry was horrified by the huge wave of water that brought them back to the creepy man. How had that even happened?! They were in the middle of the road!

And then, as the two got up to run away, Quinn suddenly just stopped running. Mewbry was scared, so scared that she froze too, thinking that maybe Quinn knew something that she didn't. But then he urged her to run away.

Mewbry was confused, but she wasn't about to leave Quinn here by himself. "Who are you?" she asked back to the creepy man. She stood her ground, but she still didn't know that Quinn was under control by the man, so she didn't know to try and help him.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:22 pm

"My name is Rene little girl," he replied. "And I'm Quinn's uncle."

He looked back at Quinn, and grinned evilly. He held out his hand, and Quinn's arms bent in awkward positions, there was also a couple nasty cracking noises, the sound of breaking bones. But it was only one arm he broke.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:52 pm

LQuinn let out a cry of pain as Rene snapped his arm like a twig without even touching it. His pale face went even paler, his eyes became glassy, and his breathing ragged. He had broken a few bones before, mostly as a kid, so at least this pain wasn't totally new to him. Still, it was intense.

He addressed Mewbry again, breathing heavily. "He can...control the water in clio's bodies...that's what he's doing to me now..." Mewbry needed to know what they were up against.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Mewbry was even more confused once the terrible man introduced himself as Quinn's uncle. And then he reached out, scaring Mewbry back a few steps. Suddenly though, she heard a sick cracking noise and a scream, both coming from Quinn.

"Quinn!" she shrieked, as his arm bent doubled back. It hung at an odd angle. She had no freaking idea what was going on until Quinn explained. Mewbry had never even heard of something like that before. How could that be possible?!

"Let him go," she shrieked at Rene, tears welling in her eyes. How could she fight him? She only had her Solas power and there was no lightning to do anything with. How could she fight a man that could control her?

What if he did control her? What if he dropped Quinn, and took over her body instead? Even more fear sped through her. And Daesil was so tiny, he couldn't help either.

"Let him go!" she cried again, a fierce look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Ah, the sound of a cracking bone. Music to Rene's ears. He turned to Mewbry, and laughed at her pleas. "Why would I ever want to do that? This is so much fun!" He laughed again, "But then again, you could be more fun to play with." He let go of Quinn, and took control of Mewbry's body. "What can I do to you?" He had no idea what he wanted to do. He didn't really want to rape her, she didn't seem womanly enough. (Lol, whut?) So instead, like playing with toys, he made Mewbry punch Quinn in the face.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:46 pm

LQuinn let out a little "ow" when Mewbry was forced to hit him and just stepped back a little (it wasn't that strong of a punch). He knew she was forced to because he knew Mewbry would never hit anyone, especially him, and especially in this situation. He was angry at Rene for making Mewbry do things she would never do.

He faced Rene and glared angrily. "Let her go!" he echoed Mew's earlier words. He rushed Rene.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Mewbry screamed when she lost control of her body, and screamed louder when she was forced to punch her poor Quinn. She blinked back tears as Quinn screamed at Rene.

What were they going to do?! "Quinn," she said, "go get help!"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Rene let Mewbry go, and took control of Quinn when he rushed at Rene. He got closer to Quinn, bent him over and kneed him in the gut. Then kicked him really hard, so hard that he was sort of thrown across the ground.

"I'm glad I ran into you two," he said. "This is so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:41 pm

When LQ was kneed in the gut, he made a noise that could either be described as a grunt, or as an "eugh" or something. He doubled over and then was kicked several feet. Since he was being controlled he couldn't even get up off the ground, although he wasn't sure if he'd be able to right aways either way.

He laid there, is chest rising and falling as he gasped. "Mew...you get help..." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:49 pm

"STOP IT!" Mewbry screamed at Rene, while running over to Quinn who now lay on the ground. "Quinn, I can't leave you here!" she cried to him, kneeling down.

"What'll happen when I'm gone?!"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Rene created another wave of water from the trees and smacked Mewbry in the face, flinging her away from Quinn, "Don't touch him, you might hurt him!" He laughed and ran quickly to Quinn and kicked him in the ribs, in the face, and other places of his body that would hurt. But I don't think he kicked him in the balls, because that's funny, not scary.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 pm

LQuinn got kicked and beaten until he started tasting blood and hearing things crack. Finding that he wasn't being controlled anymore, and feeling that Rene had taken a short break in savagely beating him, he rolled over painfully and tried to get up, managing to get to his knees. Everything hurt, it hurt to move, it hurt to breathe. Droplets of blood speckled the ground under him.

Slightly disoriented, he looked around for Mewbry. He wanted to say something, to call for her or something, but if it hurt to breathe, it would hurt to talk too. He just made a small, terrible noise and spit out blood.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:34 pm

As Rene was busy beating on Quinn, Mewbry sprinted to the woods and grabbed a branch that was laying on the ground. It was pretty big, but not too big for her to carry. She sped back over to where Rene was kicking Quinn, and slammed the branch into the back of Rene's head, knocking him to the ground and hopefully out cold.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Rene landed on top of Quinn, but got quickly back up. "You are a stupid girl!" He screamed, while turning around to look at Mewbry. He back handed her, really hard, hard enough to throw her to the side. "Now I'm going to make you're boyfriend look like a tiger!" He started to laugh, then formed two icicles for each hand, and started to cut Quinn up, giving him tiger stripes.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Little Quinn was losing consciousness at this point. At first he tried to stay awake, but it hurt so much. Going to sleep would make it stop. He gave in and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 am

Mewbry flew to the ground, but quickly got back up. Rene was already back on Quinn, cutting him up with icicles. "Stop!" Mewbry screamed, tears flowing freely by now.

She ran back over to Rene and started beating on his back and trying to pull him away from Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:12 am

Rene growled madly and hit Mewbry with one of his icicle hands. "Stay away!!!!"

He turned back to Quinn and was about to continue, but then he heard the one and only voice he'd ever fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. Empty

Back to top Go down

i see you, you, killing me softly.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Forest of Linius :: Theodore Lane-
Jump to: