The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

Love! : 5569
=D : 0

EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 am

Leif opened his eyes underwater, seeing blurry legs in front of him. And a blurry butt. [friggin lake water...can't see anything in it] He smiled in the water, reaching forward and pinching Lucy's butt. He stayed underwater for a moment while she reacted.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

Love! : 5478

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 am

Lucy squeaked and jumped when she felt somebody pinch her butt. She was about to smack somebody across the face as hard as she could, but then she realized that it was only Leif. She smirked and laughed, then bent over to pick him up, because that was easy when he was in water.

"You're lucky it was you," she told him when he was above water. "Or you would have been slapped across the face."
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:45 am

Leif smiled a huge goofy smile and looked at her. "Maybe I like to be smacked," he said in a really sexy tone. Who knew this goof could be sexy? He winked at her and tried to squirm from her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 am

Lucy laughed at his goofy smile, and the weird thing he said. "That works out then," she said jokingly while letting him go, "I like to slap boys." She giggled and playfully slapped him across the face. (It wasn't hard. xD)
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:42 am

Well Leif hadn't expected that. At all. It made him blush. That was weird.

He then tackled her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pushing her down into the water. He laughed. :]
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:53 am

Lucy squealed and laughed along with Leif. She really loved how playful this guy was, it kept her mind busy. It made her excited, she had no idea what could happen next with him. Once they both landed into the water, Lucy swam out of his arms and away, but not far away, just out of his grasp. Then she waited for him to resurface.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 am

Leif resurfaced quickly, shaking his head to get all the water off. He looked around for her, having had his back to her when he had resurfaced. When he saw that she wasn't too far away, he didn't move, but instead moved his finger so she'd come to him.

"C'mere," he said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:07 am

"Why?" Lucy asked all cutely, grinning like she was shy and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:10 am

"I wanna ask you somethin'," he replied, being equally cute. He looked down at the space in front of him, and back up to her to show her where he wanted her to come. He had already decided that if she didn't come to him, he'd move the sand under her feet and bring her to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 am

With a fake southern accent Lucy said, "You have a question for lil' ol' me? Oh I do declare!" She smiled and swam over to him. "What is your question oh Great Grabski?" Whatever that is.

(I don't know what made her so weird all the sudden. xD)
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:19 am

Aw. She was so cute when she was acting weird.

He watched as she swam over to him, his smile constantly present. "I was just wondering," he said, getting extremely close to her ear, "if you'd like to..." He breathed in slowly, sort of making it seem like he going to either say something sexual or do something sexual. But he ended up just blowing a bunch of air goofily into her ear. And if that's never happened to you, I'm just letting you know that it feels WEIRD. And funny. But still...makes you twitch a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 am

"Ah," squealed the Lucy. "Stopit!" She giggled and pushed Leif away. She splashed him a little, then smiled. "You know Leif," she said. "I think I like you, you're really fun."
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:31 am

Leif kept his balance with the help of the sand below his feet, but he did get splashed still. He laughed. "That's crazy that you say that, 'cause I was actually gonna ask if you wanna grab something to eat sometime. Like...a date sorta kinda," he said, though he meant a date sorta definitely. He looked at her all cute-like with those super duper blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:42 am

Lucy blushed, but then smiled. "I'd love to," she told him. "You name the day and the time and I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:47 am

"Alright, I will," he said. "I dunno when that'll be just yet, but we'll figure it out. Oh! I know! I could treat you to Adhbhar's finest, we could go to the Hard Rock Cafe!" He smiled brightly. He loved it there. Cameron worked there, though...hm. They were on good terms, right? Right.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:53 am

"I don't think I've ever actually been there," Lucy replied. "But I heard it's really a neat place." She smiled, "When should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:57 am

Leif thought for a minute. "You wanna meet me tonight? At nine or so? We can have a night out. Go crazy or something, I don't know," he said with a light laugh. "How 'bout that?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:09 am

"Alright," Lucy replied. "Nine tonight at the Hardrock it is then!" She smiled, "Then maybe we could go somewhere else and do the crazy part."
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 am

Leif blinked and laughed in a dirty way. "Do the crazy part? Lucy, I don't do that on the first date, I dunno 'bout you." He laughed some more, so she knew he was joking, and because the situation was funny. He really hoped that she hadn't meant sex...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am

Lucy didn't mean sex, because she didn't do that on the first date either. Maybe after...the first date after...dating for...a really long ass time. Mostly because, she was still a virgin. She was experienced with everything else, but sex. She blushed lightly, "I meant, whatever you meant when you suggested it the first time."
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 am

"I know," he said. "I'm glad you didn't mean it like that. 'Cause I think it'd be hard to turn you down, even if I wanted to." He said this in a cute way, not in a trying-to-be-sexy way that usually just comes off as creepy. "Anyways, do you think maybe we should go and get ready? Or do you not need a lotta time?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am

"All I need is a shower," Lucy told him. "And something nice to wear." She laughed lightly then asked, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 am

Leif shrugged. "It might take me a while to get back to Adhbhar, and I gotta grab a shower and make sure I'm all clean, and I gotta make sure Skye's taken care of, maybe practice a few lines for tonight..." he trailed off, completely joking on the entire idea of him taking long to get ready. "I'm kidding, it won't take me too long. Adhbhar's not even that far."
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Little Spartan
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 am

Lucy laughed, but she wouldn't have cared if he actually did take that long to get ready. It would have just meant that he cared a little bit more about himself. Not that he didn't care about himself now, it would have just meant he cared more.

"Alright," she said. "Then should we head home now or later?"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:46 am

Leif looked at the horizon behind Lucy for a second while he thought about it. "I guess now," he said with a light smile, "so we don't get sick of each other later." He brought her into a hug, picking her up against him and putting his chin between her neck and shoulders, right where it fits so perfectly.

"I'll meet you at the Adhbhar Gate, yeah? Then you won't have to walk the whole way alone. Sound good or do you want me to meet you at Earalas? Holy shit, I forgot you were the Overloridian..." he trailed off, setting her down. She didn't seem like an Overloridian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!   EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EARTH SLAVES! BEHOLD THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABORS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Repori Beach-
Jump to: