The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5903
=D : 0

Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?   Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Kaiden rolled his eyes, "You know what I mean," he said. Though now that she mentioned it, that was another reason. "But yeah, I just think a boy would be easier. At least in the long run."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6611
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?   Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:00 pm

"Yeah," Julie agreed. "When he's born, you're not gonna start acting like your parents, are you?" She asked jokingly. She knew "Kaidy" would never act like his psycho parents.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5903
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?   Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Kaiden shuddered, "Oh yeah, I'm going to be exactly like them," he grinned. He would never put a child through that grief!
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6611
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?   Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:17 pm

"Ha, how did you end up so different from them? Not that I'm complaining," Julie asked, grinning. They talked a little more, about their parents, about their baby, about all kinds of things. They chatted until they finished their food, paid, and went their separate ways back home.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?   Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin :: The Kiborante-
Jump to: