The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

get yourself a car, drive all alone.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

Love! : 5462
=D : 3

get yourself a car, drive all alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:49 pm

"Exactly!" Eirian exclaimed, genuinely excited for Keiran. She smiled encouragingly. "See? I told you things always work out (or get better, or whatever words she used.)"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6078
=D : 0

get yourself a car, drive all alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Keiran was actually in a good mood now. He had forgotten about his depression for the time being. He wanted to get home now, read the newspaper, and search for cheap appartments. He'd have to talk to Julie too, and see what she thought. Yay!

"Well I think I'm going to head home now and check the newspaper," he said to Eirian. "It was nice seeing you again!"

He pulled her into a hug, let go then flew back home to Cuir. Where he'd eventually sink back down to his depressed mood. But for now it was like he was bipolar during a manic state.

END
Back to top Go down

get yourself a car, drive all alone.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: