The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY POOTS ARE SO NASTY RIGHT NOW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Love! : 5935
=D : 4

Character sheet
About your character::

MY POOTS ARE SO NASTY RIGHT NOW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY POOTS ARE SO NASTY RIGHT NOW   MY POOTS ARE SO NASTY RIGHT NOW - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:29 pm

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you both to leave," the manager said, not wanting to take sides in a fight between two angry women. "And I'm going to request that you don't come back."

Well that was okay for Lumi. Even though she was still peeved, there were plenty of other people who could buy things for Julie's baby. Like, say, Julie. But Ria not being allowed back was worse for her, because she didn't have anyone to shop for her. She'd have to find another store.

Lumi shot a nasty smirk at Ria before turning around and leaving without a word.
Back to top Go down
Ria
Pie Brains

Love! : 5605
=D : 0

MY POOTS ARE SO NASTY RIGHT NOW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY POOTS ARE SO NASTY RIGHT NOW   MY POOTS ARE SO NASTY RIGHT NOW - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Ria was pretty angry when she left. She slammed the door and stalked home. Blargh.
Back to top Go down

MY POOTS ARE SO NASTY RIGHT NOW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: