The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5814
=D : 0

Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:28 am

Christine was actually a little nervous about this new life she was starting, and unlike her sister she'd continue with this. But right now, it was new and weird, but exciting. Today, she was going to party, dance, and get drunk, for the very first time. She didn't have anything sexy to wear of her own, so she stole a tube top-like dress from Julie. Since Julie was a lot taller than Christine, she had to cut it to make it shorter. She really hoped Gage would like her in this dress. She didn't quite know why she wanted him to like her in it, she just really hoped he did anyway.

She waited on the front porch, staring in the canal waiting for Gage to show up.

(Yeah, she's still at home for now.)
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5859

Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:38 am

Gage flew to Ughdarras, fashionably late as usual, landing on top of the roof of the Flint house. He leapt down from the roof onto the front porch where Christine was waiting, making sure not to fall into the water.

"Hey," he greeted with a grin. "Are you ready to--Wow, great outfit."

Christine was wearing a sleeveless dress that looked like it had been scissor-cut short. Like...really short. Gage looked Christine up and down once, and then his eyes settled shamelessly on her legs. She had nice legs. She had nice everything. (Hey, at least he isn't staring at her boobs.)
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:44 am

This time Christine didn't jump when Gage landed on the porch because he saw him up in the sky.

Gage wrote:
"Wow, great outfit."

"Really? You do?" she asked, feeling happy. "I had to steal it from Julie then cut it shorter because I'm so short."

She noticed him checkin' her out and she liked that, she liked it a lot. Didn't quite understand why, but she did.

"Alright," she said. "Let's go, I'm ready and excited!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:48 am

"Okay, let's go," Gage said, putting his arm around Christine and flying off.

Some amount of time later, they landed outside the Blinking Amphibian. They went inside where the techno music was blaring and the strobelights were strobelighting and the clio were raving. "Ever been here before?" he asked Christine.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:55 am

Once they entered the BA Christine was fascinated with all the colors and sounds. The most strobe lights she had ever seen was the freakin' awesome light thing her mom got her for her birthday.

Gage wrote:
"Ever been here before?"

Christine shook her head 'no', her eyes still wide with amazement. She looked around at all the other young clio dancing, and realized something, she didn't know how to dance.

"Gage," she said to him, loud enough for him to hear. "I can't dance."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 am

Gage laughed. "No one here can dance," he told her. "If you look close enough, you'll notice that everyone is either just jumping around crazily, or just rubbing themselves all over other clio."

Christine didn't look reassured, so he led her over to the bar. "Don't worry. We'll get some drinks in you, and you'll catch on," he assured her. He ordered her something fruity that he thought she would probably like. Amazingly, he himself decided to stay sober, so that he could keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't get too fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:13 am

Christine took a sip of her bright pink drink and liked it.

"Wow," she said. "I have no idea what this is but I really like it!"

She gulped it down really, fast. Something you're not really suppose to do but hey whatever. She didn't care, and she wanted to get drunk anyway. She licked her lips and looked at Gage, smiling cutely.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 am

Gage knew what that smile meant. It meant "I want some more." So he ordered her another drink. He figured he'd set the limit at three. Considering her size, three would be plenty enough to get her drunk, but not so drunk that she'd pass out or, like, die from alcohol poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 am

Christine thanked Gage, and after this drink she was pretty tipsy, almost drunk. And once he ordered the third one for her, she was giggling so much she almost couldn't even finish it.

"Gage," she said through her giggles. "I really, really like you." Then she got all close and mumbled in his ear, "I mean, I really like you."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:26 am

Gage felt his face grow warm as she murmured in his ear. Dear god. He, Gage, was actually blushing. What the hell had Christine done to him!? xD

He got ahold of himself. "I really like you too, Christy," Gage told her, knowing she wouldn't remember this conversation tomorrow. This was weird, so he quickly changed the subject. "Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:31 am

"Ch'yeah!" Christine said, "Let's go!"

She pulled Gage onto the dance floor, and for being drunk and it being her first time, she was really good at grinding all up on Gage. Flint kids were just good at the sexual stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:36 am

Okay...Gage was enjoying this a lot. Somehow he was miraculously able to keep himself from enjoying it too much (if you know what I mean.) But come on...Christine was rubbing herself all over him and yet he knew it wasn't going to go anywhere, at least not tonight. Poor Gage was dying on the inside.

"God, Christy, you're so sexy," he told her somewhat breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:47 am

Christine grinned, it was amazing how good she was at this even though she was drunk. Despite her shortness, she was able to have one hand behind Gage's head while the other one snaked it's way up his thigh and stayed there, it only moved slightly while she swayed her body to the beat of the music. This was a sweet night, too bad she'll forget it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 am

When Christine looked at him and grinned like that, Gage realized something. He could have her. Right now. He could take her to a motel and they could make sweet love and she wouldn't have a single protest. All he had to do was suggest it. He wanted her, he wanted her so badly, more than anything he'd ever wanted in his life, and all he had to do was ask. He knew she would say yes in her drunken state.

Minutes passed. They kept dancing. He didn't say a word. A part of him was screaming to go for it. He felt like banging his head into a wall because he wasn't going for it. This was the perfect opportunity, probably the only opportunity, and he was letting it pass by! What was the matter with him? He was Gage Eligius, for fuck's sake, he never hesitated when it came to fucking drunk women!

After a long internal battle, he finally spoke up. "...I'm getting kind of tired," he lied. "And it's late. I should take you home..."

Fuck. Leave it to Gage to suddenly develop a conscience now.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:06 am

Christine turned around to face Gage, looking all pouty.

"But I'm having so much fun!" she said. "Aren't you having fun?"

She took both his hands into hers and swung them side to side. She started to giggle and then smiled beautifully at him. It was weird how she could not make too much of a fool of herself when she was drunk, she must have been born to party.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Smiles as beautiful as Christine's shouldn't be possible.

"I am, but let's go anyways," he said, letting go of one of her hands but keeping a tight grip on the other. If he stayed any longer, he knew they'd end up doing something they'd regret later. He pulled her to him and put his arm around her in case she was unsteady and lead her out of the club.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 pm

"Woooow," Christine said all amazed. "It's so quiet out here!"

She looked up at the dark above them and saw all the pretty twinkling stars in the sky. She smiled and giggled, "Look Gage! The stars look like diamonds!"

A slight breeze blew and stirred up Christine's hair. She shivered and got as close as she could to Gage.

"I'm cold," she whine-mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Quote :
"I'm cold,"

Gage sighed. He stopped, took off the long-sleeved button-down shirt he had on and handed it to Christine. "Here," he muttered. Thankfully he had a T-shirt on underneath so he wouldn't completely freeze his ass off.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm

The shirt was kind of big, because Christine was so little. And Brenna like's how little she is because it's so cute! xD But she felt warmer now, she thanked Gage, by kissing him on the cheek. (She kissed him, without actually having a first kiss! It works! Very Happy) She smiled cutely while looking at the ground. This would be the only thing she'll remember tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Gage blinked, surprised, though not at all unhappy, when Christine kissed him on the cheek. He looked over at her. She was looking down, smiling. So cute.

"Okay, are--are you ready to fly now?" he asked, almost as if he were sort of flustered, but not quite. He put his arms around her tightly and protectively and took off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Christine held onto Gage even tighter, but not tight enough to where he was like, dying from loss of breath. She snuggled her head into his chest and closed her eyes. Looking down made her dizzy and she didn't want to throw up. Soon they were in Ughdarras.

TO BE CONTINUED IN UGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!   Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I'm plannin' on growin' some!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin :: The Blinking Amphibian-
Jump to: