The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6235
=D : 0

Character sheet
About your character::

GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!   GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 am

"We've had sex in a cave before," Quinn told her. "What's so bad about the woods?"

Actually, they've had sex in a bunch of weird places. With that thought in mind Quinn couldn't help but laugh a little. Then he pulled Lumi close and gave her numnums!
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Love! : 6081
=D : 4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!   GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:43 am

Lumi laughed, but pushed Quinn away because numnums were cute at first, but got annoying pretty fast. "Well, it was different when we did it in the cave," she told him. "I actually wanted to do it at the time, you see. Makes a big difference."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!   GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 am

"Well fine then," Quinn replied. "I'll just take off my shirt because it's hot out."

So yeah, he took his shirt off, and now you could really see his rippling pectorals.
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!   GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:50 am

Lumi rolled her eyes. "Keep it up, Quinn, and you'll lose that gracious cuddling offer I made you earlier," she warned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!   GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:53 am

Quinn grinned, now he didn't even want sex. Now he just wanted to play. He turned around, and started thrusting his hips around, and hopping at Lumi. Sort of like what MJ use to do. Once he was close enough to Lumi he did his crotch thrusting at her. He was such a freakin' weirdo.

"Lumi, uh uh uh," he chanted. "I love yew, uh, oh uh, ah!"
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!   GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:55 am

"Yeah...I'm going home now," Lumi said, turning around and heading in the general direction of home. She wasn't mad or anything, in fact she was kind of amused. But she didn't want to encourage Quinn's weirdness at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!   GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 am

Quinn put his shirt back on and ran after Lumi.

"Come back here young lady," he said while wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm not finished with telling you how much I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!   GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GET AWAY FROM THAT ELECTRICAL SOCKET, PELE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: The Woods of Happy-
Jump to: