The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brenna hurt herself in confusion!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6614
=D : 3

Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 am

A while later...

Julie lay contently in Keiran's arms under the covers of his bed. Her head laid on his chest, and she gently traced his collarbone with her finger. Random articles of clothing were strewn around the room. She was so happy to have Keiran.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6097
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:59 am

Keiran closed his eyes and breathed calmly and deeply. He couldn't believe it, this beautiful, perfect girl, was in his bed, in his arms, and she was his, and he was hers. His eyes opened again when he thought he heard his Dad come into the house.

"Hold on a sec," he whispered and slipped out of the bed.

He walked to his bedroom door and locked in, then got back in bed and rewrapped his arms around Julie.

"Don't want to take any chances," he said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:06 am

Julie laughed too. Although it wasn't like Keiran's dad didn't know what they were doing up here, she was happy to be able to avoid another really embarrassing situation of him walking in on them. "At least it's not as bad as it would be if we did it at my house," she replied in a whisper. "At least seven different clio could barge in on us there, each worse than the next."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:13 am

Keiran would have much rather had any of her siblings walk in on them, even her mother, but her father on the other hand, Keiran would probably die before Mr. Flint could kill him first. He ran his finger tips up and down her arm, looking thoughtful.

"Did you know?" he asked. "That ever since we were younger I've always had a crush on you?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:15 am

"Really? How young?" Julie asked. She knew, to some extent, that he had a crush on her when they were younger (which had led her to develop a crush on him in return) but she didn't know exactly when he had started liking her. They'd known each other practically their whole lives.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:18 am

"When I was about five," Keiran told her. "I use to sit in my room and write you love letters, and sometimes I'd actually keep them in my pocket for you to have just in case I saw you that day." He smiled, "I always chickened out though."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:24 am

Julie giggled. "That's so adorable," she told him. "Most little boys that age still think girls are 'icky.' I think it's sweet that you wrote me love letters, even if you never gave them to me." She gave him a kiss in reward for his adorableness.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:27 am

"I might actually still have a couple," Keiran told her after she pulled away from their kiss. "But if I do they're probably in my room at Cuir."

He pulled her back up for another kiss, because he loved kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Julie kissed him back, then snuggled back up to him. Keiran was such a good boyfriend. She knew she didn't deserve him, but she wasn't selfless enough to give him up. They laid there in silence for a while, giving Julie a chance to just think about things.

She sighed. "I never really answered any of your questions before, did I?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm

"Hm?" Keiran hummed, he was drifting into sleep. "Oh, no I guess not."

He was awake now, ready to listen to what Julie had to say.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:54 pm

"Well...I just mean..." Julie trailed off. Great, now Keiran probably thought she had answers for him, which she didn't. She didn't know what she was trying to say. Finally, instead of an answer, a question popped out of her mouth. "Are you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Am I?

Keiran wasn't really sure if he was scared. He guessed that what he was feeling was some kind of fear, maybe.

"I guess," he replied. "I am..."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm

"I am too," Julie whispered. She was so scared. And she had no idea what to expect, which is why she couldn't give Keiran a real answer. "And about all the doubts you have...I know how you feel. I don't know if I'm ready for this, or how it's all gonna work out...But it will. Somehow. I promise it will."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Keiran nodded and held Julie a little tighter, like a big hug. He kissed the top of her head then stopped holding her tightly. (He still had his arms around her though.)

"I love you Julie," he told her. "And no matter how scared I am, I'll always be there to help you."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:40 pm

"I love you too..." Julie said quietly. They laid there in silence some more, until Julie realized what time it was and had to get ready and go home.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brenna hurt herself in confusion!   Brenna hurt herself in confusion! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brenna hurt herself in confusion!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2