The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5880
=D : 0

first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE]   first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:48 pm

"I don't know," Gage said mysteriously. "I don't think you can say no, or Dad would've." He shook his head. "It was nice knowing ya, sis." This was hilarious. She was so gullible.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5648
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE]   first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:07 pm

"Well, well..."

This was terrible. She didn't want to die! "I'm going to go have a talk with him. I'm sure there's something I can do..."

Auri flew over and perched on her shoulder, eying Gage suspiciously. I don't think he's being serious, Isy, he said to her as she grabbed her things.

Don't be silly, Gage wouldn't joke about a think like this! she said back.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE]   first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:35 pm

"If there's not, can I have your bedroom?" Gage asked conversationally. "It's bigger than mine."

Gage, don't you think you should tell her you're not serious? Pele asked. If Addie did go to their dad with these suspicions then Gage would probably end up in trouble again. Look how worried she is.

I know, but it's just too funny, Gage replied, laughing on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5648
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE]   first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Addisyn glared at her brother before hurrying out of the small cafe and towards her home in Dian. She saw a few friends, but told them she didn't have time to talk.

This was a matter of life and death!
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE]   first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Gage laughed a little to himself after his sister left. He got up too, figuring he should probably get back into his room before his parents came to make sure he was still there.

He and Pele got up and left Casa Nova's, and took off for home.

END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE]   first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

first rp of a new world... sorta [GAGE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2