The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan
I Pooted
Rowan

Love! : 5947
=D : 1

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP Empty
PostSubject: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP   GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 pm

They arrived as a big group in the Whirlpool Cave. They all split up to search for something, anything. Rowan didn't even know exactly what they were looking for. Another letter? A star piece? After an hour of fruitless searching, Rowan tiredly leaned up against the wall, frustrated that nothing was happening and that they'd come all this way for nothing.

But then, he noticed something. Faint indentations on the wall of the cave, it looked like. He ran his hand over them. What in the...?

"I think," he reported to the group, "I found something."
Back to top Go down
Alecis
Admin
Alecis

Love! : 5916

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP   GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:46 pm

Alecis was closest to Rowan so she quickly hurried over. She felt the wall where Rowan was indicating and felt it too, tiny indentations.

"Lior, Addisyn," Alecis called, come here. Together, Lior and Addisyn depicted what the wall said. Lior held a little ball of light so Addisyn could read better, and Issy made the indents deeper so that they were readable at all.

old writing on the wall wrote:
I don't know who I am writing this too... Our clio, perhaps? Future generations, life after mine and my siblings. Whoever. Please understand why I am taking the star peices. I do not know how this will effect the Eilemaiden, I do not know. You may lose it, but believe me, this is for the good of all clio. It must be done, it has to be. Today, my closest brother, Ordin, tried to kill me. He wanted my star piece... He tried to KILL me...

I do not understand this hate, but I suppose it is because I have not yet felt it. I know though, it is only a matter of time. Which is why I must do this now! I need to take them away now, and I am sorry for everyone I am stealing from. If one of us was to collect all eight of our pieces, they would be all powerful, just as we were years and years ago. But now this is dangerous for Amelia.

I just need my clio to know, for everyone to know, that I loved you. That we all loved you. And even though they have been taken now, they were amazing clio. Please do not judge us. After I have done this, I will be done with this world. I can not keep destroying my beautiful creation. Amelia does not deserve this. I am planning on taking down as many of my siblings as I can, when I kill myself. Hopefully the world will then go back to it's beauty, as it was when we were all Star Beings.

I love you. Forever.
Back to top Go down
http://theameliaforum.forumakers.com
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6260
=D : 0

Character sheet
About your character::

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP   GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Quinn had approached the other four and read what they had just read.

"What does this mean?" he asked. He wasn't really asking them though, he was mostly asking himself.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5798

Character sheet
About your character::

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP   GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Addisyn looked to her dad. This was all very confusing for her and she didn't really understand.

The Overloridians sat in thought for quite some time. No one had any idea why the letters had started showing up, or why any of it was important. Sure, they got that the star pieces were powerful, and dangerous, but they had basically known that before.

So, angry and tired, and confused maybe most of all, the Overloridians decided to return home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP   GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP Empty

Back to top Go down

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Nottingham Hills :: Whirlypool of Awesome-
Jump to: