The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE hankercheif

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6594
=D : 3

I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE hankercheif - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE hankercheif   I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE hankercheif - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:36 pm

"Yeah, see you then!" Julie replied happily. She suddenly felt a lot less alone in the world, and that was a huge turning point. Even though she was still scared and upset with the situation, the fact that Kaiden was going to be there to share some of a responsibility made it feel like half of a huge burden had been lifted from her shoulders. She turned and left, a lot more energetically than before, feeling better than she had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5886
=D : 0

I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE hankercheif - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE hankercheif   I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE hankercheif - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Kaiden walked the total opposite way because Ughdarras is the total opposite way from the Ruins than Deilig is, but he couldn't help but look over his shoulder a few times to watch Julie leaving.

What was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down

I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE hankercheif
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3