The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5858
=D : 0

I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! Empty
PostSubject: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:53 am

Gage and Cameron stood atop a high building, overlooking one of, if not the busiest street in Dahlin. And it was packed. From above, one could barely see the street underneath the crowd of clio. Absolutely perfect.

They had stopped at a store and, ahem, bought some small-scale fireworks (firecrackers, smokebombs,) which Gage's five-finger discount. Cameron hadn't seemed all that comfortable with his method of purchase, but didn't complain so he didn't care.

"Okay, so first we light some of the fireworks and drop it into the crowd," he told Cameron. It was a lot more fun when he had someone to share his master plans with. "Then when everyone's all surprised and confused, we fly down there real quick and start screaming and shoving people and shit. It'll grow on its own from there."

Ah...fun.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

Love! : 5526

I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 am

Cameron looked at the [stolen] fireworks and such, feeling more comfortable with them as time went on. She nodded as Gage explained the plan and started getting nervous, but excited about it at the same time. She was going to do this, and she was going to get away with this, and it was going to be one hell of a blast.

"Sounds good," she said with a final nod, taking a firework and smokebomb in each hand and hanging it over the edge of the building. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:15 am

Gage pulled out a...do they have lighters in a Amelia? If so, he pulled out a lighter. If not, he pulled out a match. "Born ready," he replied, lighting it. He held the flame to the fireworks in Cameron's hands. "Drop them!"

He then lit his own fireworks and dropped them over the edge of the building, stood back in case anyone looked up, and waited for the bangs and screams.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:18 am

Cameron did as Gage said, dropping them and listening to them hit the ground...or people...whichever they came into contact with first. She backed up as Gage did, looking at the expression on his face before looking over the edge to see the crowd of people swerve this way and that. They screamed and a bunch of people were freaking out. She turned to Gage.

"I think it's time to get down there," she said as they started getting a bit foggy from the smokebomb. "They won't even see us come down."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 am

Gage didn't need telling. He grabbed Cameron's arm and leapt off the building. Like he had in Froom, he allowed them to freefall before slowing down a few feet above the ground, landing them gently in the midst of the chaos.

"Okay, just start screaming random things in a panicky voice," he muttered to Cameron. Loudly, he yelled above the crowd, "EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

Clio did as he said, yelling and running in every direction, shoving each other and the like. It was amazing what could be done with just a few cheap fireworks and a loud voice.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:30 am

Cameron eeped a little as Gage suddenly grabbed her and they went freefalling into a crowd. After they landed [which was much more pleasant than she'd expected] she did as he said, turning the opposite direction and screaming, "EVERYBODY RUN! SOMETHING'S -- OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE THEY DOING? AHHH!"

She started running through the crowd, being completely overdramatic. When everyone was running around in a confused and panicky state, no one seemed to notice how obviously fake this was.

But whatever, it was fun.

Somehow Cameron turned and was able to might eye contact with Gage for a split second, and she quickly smiled at him before continuing her screaming and running and flailing of limbs.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:34 am

Gage thought that the senseless chaos could use a little senseless violence in addition to the senseless panic. So he scanned the fleeing crowd, and spotted a few good targets. He started shoving angry-looking clio into each other, then slipping back into the crowd before they could notice him, leaving them to take it out angrily on each other.

Soon, in the middle of the panicking crowd, there were a dozen clio beating the shit out of each other. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:39 am

Cameron made her way through the screaming crowd, her mouth now shut so she could take everyone else in. People were freaking out, man, no joke. They thought something was seriously happening, and if she wasn't having so much fun and she wasn't so convinced that nothing bad would come from this, then she might've felt bad.

But that wasn't the case at all.

She slid in between people, and she even found a cutie coming out of a store. He looked really confused, so Cameron walked over to him, slid her hands over his broad shoulders, pulled herself up, kissed him on the lips, put her feet back on the ground completely, and pushed him into an angry looking hairy guy. She saw him get punched in the face and couldn't help but laugh a bit. Man did she have a dark side.

She found Gage again [somehow] and came up behind him, wrapping her arm around his in a playful manner as she laughed at what was surrounding them.

"This is unbelievable!" she yelled, moving to dodge a shoe that was flying past. "I love it!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:45 am

Gage turned around when Cameron appeared behind him. "Yeah, this got insane really quickly!" he yelled back, because it was the only way to be heard with all the screaming going on. "I didn't expect--"

He was cut off when someone bumped into him from behind. Or maybe he bumped into the clio. The clio, who happened to be a huge, burly, angry looking guy, seemed to think it was the latter.

He grabbed Gage by the shirt collar. "Did you just shove me!?" he demanded.

Well, shit. Gage hadn't expected this to happen at all.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 am

Cameron screamed for lack of anything better to do in the first few seconds where she had no idea what was happening. After it registered what was going on, she had to think of something to do. This was her idea, she wasn't gonna let Gage get hurt because of it.

So she bent down and grabbed a big hunk of asphalt in her palm and spread it along her arm and up her elbow and bicep as she stood back up. She raised the ground under her so she was about an inch taller than the guy, and she turned quickly and elbowed him in the face, being careful not to hit Gage. She really hoped that it had worked...
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:01 am

It seemed that the fates were not favoring Gage and Cameron, because as it turned out Large Angry Man was in Adhbhar too, and therefor Cameron's attack had absolutely no effect on him, other than to make him angrier. Wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrful, Gage though in irritation rather than fear.

He knocked Gage to the ground forcefully, who now basically just had to hope not to get trampled, and turned on Cameron.

Now would be a good time to start initiating their getaway,
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 am

Cameron made an, "aw crap" face as everything unfolded. Well what the hell.

She saw the look that Gage gave her and she held out her hand for him to take so she could pull him up and they could get the hell out of here before Large Angry Man decided he wasn't finished.

She covered the two of them in an asphalt-shield-thing 'til they could get out of the crowd and into a place where they might be able to talk for a minute without getting punched in the face.

"Where do you wanna go now?" she asked, making a sort of rock-bubble around them by the entryway to one of the stores. "Are you done or do you wanna get beat some more?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:12 am

"No, I'm done," Gage said conversationally, brushing himself off. He was visibly unshaken by everything that had just happened, In fact he didn't look to be affected at all. Though he was relieved to not have gotten his ass kicked. "Get rid of this rock thing and I'll fly us out of here."
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 am

Cameron nodded with a smile, trying to imagine what crazy things they'd do next. As the rock bubble practically melted into the ground, the crowd was again surrounding them and people were screaming in their ears and such. She wrapped her arm around his, finding that it was the most suitable and comfortable thing to do, and looked up, prepared this time for when they'd fly off.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:21 am

Gage shoved some of the crowd people away so that they could take off without any uninvited guests tagging along. Gage flew them to the outskirts of Dahlin and landed just inside the city limits. "Well that was fun," he commented.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:26 am

"I'd say," Cameron said with a laugh that turned into a sigh at the end. She looked down at her feet. She was less bored, but she wasn't ready to go home or anything. She looked to Gage. "Do you have anything else going on today or would you like to cause more chaos somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:33 am

"Eh, I usually limit myself to one chaos-causing crime per day," Gage replied, shrugging. He had managed to cure his boredom, for now, and that was all he'd really wanted to do in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:43 am

Cameron sighed. She'd have to find something exciting to do on her own. She wouldn't have minded laying in Froom by herself staring at clouds if she hadn't just CAUSED A RIOT. YEAH, BITCH.

Yeah, that was the kind of mood she was in. She couldn't go home now, not after that.

"I guess I'll have to find something to do. You have a good time doin' what you plan on doin', Gage. Thanks for causing chaos with me. I'll try to get ahold of you sometime or something." She smiled at him and patted him on the back before turning to leave and go...somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!   I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO! Empty

Back to top Go down

I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes, and FREE ALL THE ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO!
Page 1 of 1