The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you explode[d in your pants].

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

Love! : 5525
=D : 0

you explode[d in your pants]. Empty
PostSubject: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Cameron walked into the bath house with Mason, glad to see that no one was there. Kind of surprising, since it was such a hot day, but whatever, it was how Liz wanted it.

She walked over to the water, a little nervous about how this was going to work. Were they gonna get naked together? They had just met, and sure they had made out by the sand castle and flirted and fooled around on the way, but she wasn't really ready to get naked in front of him.

She just looked at Mason expectantly, hoping he'd say something.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

Love! : 5548

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 am

Mason wasn't nervous about getting naked in front of Cameron at all. But if she didn't want to get naked he wouldn't either. He noticed that she was looking at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Aww," he said in a kind but teasing voice. "Are you being too shy?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 am

"What? Shy? No," she said defensively and maybe a bit too quickly. She looked away, avoiding eye contact. Making out with someone she had just met was okay, but getting naked in front of them was a little different.

"...maybe," she said lightly, looking back to him innocently. "...are you gonna get naked?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 am

"I'll only get naked," Mason replied. "If you want to get naked."

Even though this was the first time he ever met her, he liked Cameron. He wanted to make her feel comfortable. He didn't want her to freak out about him or something and run away. He really wanted to get to know her more. Couldn't do that if he freaked her out.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:22 am

Cameron looked to the water for a minute, deciding whether or not she was going to go through with it. She figured it couldn't be that bad. I mean, that was what people did at the bath house. They got naked. People did it all the time.

"Alright," she said, turning to look at him again. "Let's do it, then."

She slipped off her tank top as she was finishing her statement, followed by her shorts. She paused, knowing that if her father caught her right now...man would he be displeased.

With that thought in mind, she dropped her underwear and bra and stepped into the water, making sure it covered her. Even though she was naked, she was in the bath house, not a whore house. She wasn't gonna stand there long.

...she was proud of herself for going through with it, though. She seemed to be doing more risky things now that her father wasn't around her constantly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:27 am

Mason tried not to watch her undress, but he couldn't help himself. He was a guy, guys did stuff like that. She had a really nice body though, the kind of body you only got when you worked out a lot. She was thin, but not the fast metabolism kind of thin. Well that could have helped, but she was muscular. That turned him on, just a bit.

After she was in the water, he stripped naked and followed her in. Ahh, it felt good to wash the nasty sweat and dust away. All while doing it next to a pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:31 am

Cameron was getting a bit more comfortable since she wasn't the only naked one. She stayed a safe distance...but not too safe, since he was even cuter when he was naked.

"So Mason," she said casually, getting the water on her shoulders. "Do you usually go around making out with people, or is this a rare thing?" She knew that she was the one who enforced the first kiss, but she couldn't help but ask. She wanted to know if she was making out with a player or a genuinely nice person.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 am

"I actually don't make out with a girl," Mason replied honestly. "Until I've gone on a few dates with her first." He smiled at her, "You must be somethin' special."

He went underwater after he said that, then came back up and smoothed his hair back.

"I love being clean," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 am

Cameron blinked surprisingly at his answer. She definitely wasn't expecting that. She blushed a bit, but thankfully he went underwater as she did so.

"Me too," she said, going underwater herself and flipped her hair back, splashing him a bit. "Oops, sorry," she said, deciding to splash him a little more.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:53 am

"Hey," Mason said splashing back. "That second time was on purpose."

He grinned mischievously at her, splashed her again and quickly swam away, while kicking more water in her face.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:10 am

"Yeah, maybe it was," she said as she laughed and blocked his splash. "I'm gonna get you back!"

She went to swim after him, but he kicked water in her face. So she just went underwater and grabbed one of his feetsies, lightly running her finger along the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 am

To make him even cuter, Mason's feet were really ticklish. He made some kind of cute squeal, then straightened his body out quickly so his feet were on the floor. While he straightened himself, he had grabbed Cameron's arms.

Now they were really close, naked, he was holding her arms, and they were naked. All he could do was stare at her with huge eyes, and blush insanely.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:35 am

Cameron laughed as he squealed, but stopped laughing when he pulled her closer. The smile stuck on her face, but the fact that they were so close and all skin and looking at each other...the moment just seemed right to kiss again.

"What is it with you?" she asked quietly, looking at all of his facial features instead of his eyes. Not to avoid eye contact, but just because she wanted to know his every curve. She felt like she needed to know this boy...badly. "I just wanna kiss you...all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 am

Mason blinked a couple times then smiled all modest-like while looking down into the water. (Not letting go of Cameron's arms.)

"I don't know," he replied. "I--I wanna kiss you too."

He looked back up at her, his eyes wide with an almost curious look, and his mouth slightly opened. If she really wanted to kiss him, right here, right now, naked, he'd let her make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:51 am

Cameron took that as permission to kiss him, and since he didn't look like he was going to make the first move, she figured she might as well. They'd already made out before, why not do it while they were naked?

So she leaned forward, their wet lips pressing against each other, her tongue playing with his bottom lip softly. Her eyes were closed and her body was reaaaaally close to touching his, nipples and all. She didn't even think twice about it. This guy had played in her sand castle, she knew him well enough, right? Right.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:08 am

Even if they had just met, Mason felt like there was nothing wrong with this picture. It was okay to do this, it was okay to kiss her. The fact that they were so close, but so far drove him crazy. He needed their bodies to touch right now! He pulled her closer, all the while deepening the kiss. He allowed his hands to explore her body, her hot msucular body, even her gluteus maximus. He really, really hoped in the back of his mind, she wouldn't pull away.

(They're not having sex, even though they're naked and touching each other.)
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 am

Cameron liked where this was going, mostly because it wasn't going too far. She didn't feel like she was being pressured to bang him or anything, and she felt pretty comfortable, like this was a good thing to do, an okay thing to do. She felt confident in her decisions dealing with this boy, Mason...she smiled through the current kiss, pressing up against him even more and letting her own fingertips play with the edge of his skin. He wanted to make him squirm, making him tingle at her touch rather than bang him against the wall.

She wanted it to be more sensual than animal-esque. She wanted him to come back for more because she wasn't giving it her all. She wanted to be with him, get to know him, see him in a nice cafe with his clothes on. But not right now. She liked being free and naked, and that was rare.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:30 am

Mason shivered and goosebumps covered his body. He gasped and sighed Cameron's name into her neck. Then he realized that he wasn't the only one enjoying Cameron's touch. Oh jeez.

He quickly pulled away and felt his face grow hot. Hotter then the desert they were just at.

"Oh god," he mumbled. "I--I'm--I really hope you didn't just notice that."
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 am

Cameron's eyes shot open as Mason pulled away. She blinked a few times, her fingers left hanging to play with air instead of skin. Air was no fun. Air didn't sigh her name.

She hadn't exactly noticed what he was talking about, but she sort of had. So maybe it was better that he had backed off. But she wanted him so badly. D:

So she laughed. She didn't know how else to distract herself and change the mood. "Mason, it's fine. Do your thing, do what you need to do, whatever," she said, waving her hand at him in a sort of 'go now,' sort of way. "Maybe it would be better if we started off going on a date sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 am

"Yeah," Mason replied while laughing lightly. "I'd like a date."

If he wasn't, er, if he didn't have, well if he wasn't a guy, he would have hugged Cameron goodbye, but, well, yeah. Penis.

"This Saturday," he said. "You and me, we can meet...in Froom under that tree that has that creepy rope tied around the branch." He thought about what he just said then continued, "I'm not a creepy person, that's just an easy tree to find."

He got out of the water and started getting dressed even though he was soaking wet. Luckily there was steam to hide his, well, er, his uh, well you know. "Look for me around lunch time," he told her. "I'll be waiting!"

He blew her a kiss then left the bath house to do man things that men do when they're alone.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Cameron couldn't help but giggle at the whole situation. She nodded along to everything Mason said, agreeing to go.

"Alright, I'll meet you by the creepy tree," she said, keeping her eyes on his eyes. She didn't wanna embarrass him by recognizing his...BONER.

Aha.

"Bye," she said, blowing a kiss back at him. What a funny guy.

She made her way to the edge of the bath, resting her back against it and letting her feet float as they wished. What a fun day.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you explode[d in your pants].   you explode[d in your pants]. Empty

Back to top Go down

you explode[d in your pants].
Page 1 of 1