The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

go and say.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

Love! : 5535
=D : 0

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: go and say.   go and say. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Cameron looked up at the sky, eyes half closed and legs bent, back on the ground and arms bent with her hands laying by her head. She was very comfortable and very relaxed at Froom Valley. She loved having time off to do what she wanted, and she didn't mind being alone either.

She watched as the clouds went by, balls of dirt moving in between each finger to keep her mind fully occupied.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5867

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Gage flew high above Froom, bored out of his mind, looking for something to do. Far, far below him, he saw a figure he could only make out as a young girl. Hey, if she ended up being pretty enough, maybe she was something he could do.

He let himself fall to the earth, cushioning his fall with air once he was a few feet from the ground, allowing himself to land softly on his feet several paces away from the girl.

"Hey," he greeted her. She was pretty enough, he supposed, but there was something...unappealing to him about her. Well, it was too late to take back the greeting, so he was stuck talking to her anyways. Oh well. It was something to do.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Cameron watched intently as a man fell from the sky. Wow, Cuir was pretty cool.

She didn't bother sitting up to greet the guy. Instead she stayed where she was and turned her head to face him, pushing down the grass blocking her view with her arm.

"Hey," she replied, smiling at him, her eyes a little squinty from the sun but not too bad. "Flying get too boring?" she asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:25 pm

"I get bored easily," Gage replied honestly. He flopped down in the grass, so he was lying on his back and staring up at the sky. Flying could get pretty tiring too.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:29 pm

"I would assume so," she said, turning her attention back to the sky above them. "I can't even imagine what it'd be like to fly. Not that I don't love the ground." As she said that, the dirt spheres floating around her fingers gained more dirt and started going a bit faster.

"I'm Cameron, by the way," she said, half turning her head to look at him, but not fully. She was in a laaazy mood. "Glad to have someone to join me in my...cloud watching."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 pm

"Yep, cloud watching is some fascinating stuff," Gage replied sarcastically, staring at the sky with half-lidded eyes. Maybe he should just take a nap. It would pass the time. It would pass the time on this boring, boring day. "And I'm Gage.

"I don't come here often. Is there anything interesting to do?"

Probably not. From what he could see, Froom Valley was nothing but grass, flowers, and a few trees. Woo. /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Cameron sighed at Gage's sarcasm. "You didn't have to stay here if you didn't want to, Gage," she said, turning to look at him fully. "Did you have another idea in mind, like starting a riot or something? I guess that might be more exciting." At first she was being sarcastic, but by the end she was completely serious and sort of curious as to how that would turn out. Plus, she could never stay sarcastic for too long, she wasn't like that.

"We should go start a riot."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 pm

As much as Gage enjoyed senseless chaos, he was a little confused as to how Cameron just randomly came up with that suggestion. "Where the fuck did that come from?" he asked, sitting up. His eyebrow rose in an intrigued expression.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:07 am

"Who cares?" she asked, smiled getting bigger as each exciting thought raced through her head. She sat up as he did, looking at him happily. "Come on, I can tell you want to. And what's the worst that could happen? I'm in Adhbhar and you're in Cuir, we could probably escape anything."

She looked around Froom, circling back to him. "Unless you want to stay here," she said with a shrug, face suddenly not so...excited. "That's fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:15 am

"Oh no, I'm all for instigating a riot," Gage said immediately. He may not find this girl attractive, but he liked how her mind worked, which was a really unusual thing for him. He jumped to his feet. Hey, if they did get caught, it would be publicly humiliating to his family, and he loved the thought of that. It was a win-win situation. "What are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:18 am

Cameron was ecstatic that they were actually going through with it. She jumped to her feet as well, looking off into the distance.

"Alright," she said, obviously concentration pretty hard on this, "Dahlin would be the best place to do it, right?" She looked to Gage for an answer, figuring he'd say yes. She wasn't sure how to do this, considering she was pretty innocent. She got like this every now and then, though.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:28 am

Gage nodded. "Yeah," he replied. "And Dahlin is at its busiest in the afternoon, so now is a good time, too."

He turned around and looked up. "I can fly us there right now."
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:36 am

Cameron could hardly believe that she was actually going to attempt to start a riot with a guy she'd just met. She couldn't tell why she was being so weird lately, doing stuff she'd never do. I guess it was just because she was around people her age and not just her father anymore. Yeah, that had to be it.

"I second that idea," she said, stepping closer to Gage. She wrapped her arm around Gage's, in a friendly way more than anything, and looked up at him. "How about we stop and get some fireworks?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:42 am

Gage smirked. "Have you done this before?" he asked wryly. "Tell me you've done this before. Unless you're just a natural at committing misdemeanors."

Actually he wasn't sure if starting a riot was a misdemeanor or a felony, but who cared.

Anyways. Without warning he took off with Cameron, heading towards Dahlin. To go start a riot. Hell yes.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:46 am

Cameron shook her head. "Nope, I'm completely new at this. That might be why I'm so excited." She looked proud, since she was doing something entertaining and outside-the-box...hopefully they wouldn't get into trouble for it. Eek. She pushed the thought from her mind just as Gage pushed off and they flew into the air. This was going to be the best day ever!

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

go and say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: go and say.   go and say. Empty

Back to top Go down

go and say.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Froom Valley-
Jump to: