The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

Love! : 5609
=D : 0

so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. Empty
PostSubject: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Today was another Tuesday. Ah, Tuesday, the best day of the week. Why was it the best day of the week you ask? Because Teagan got laid every Tuesday. It was great too, she was good at it, he was good at it. It was perfect.

As he waited for Chloe's arrival he wondered where they could have sex next. Last time it was on the kitchen table, maybe she'd want to try it on a cow or something. Or was that too cruel to the cow? Then again, those cows were the amazing Amelian cows that could stand outside in -20° weather. He'd just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

Love! : 5662

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Today was another Tuesday. Ah, Tuesday, the best day of the week. Why was it the best day of the week you ask? Because every Tuesday, Chloe got whatever she wanted from her new manservant friend Teagan in return for some good sex. She would start out small, making him cook for her and stuff, and then she planned to gradually move up to getting him to buy her things like jewelry.

She walked up to his house, saying hi to Claire the cow on the way, and knocked on his door. Then she stood back and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5681
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Claire had been wondering where Chloe had been going every Tuesday. I'm not sure why she really cared because lately, with Chloe out of the house, Tuesdays had been the best day of the week.

But whatever, she was really curious about where her sister had been going because usually she just sat around bugging Claire all day. So today, another Tuesday, she had decided to follow her dimwitted twin sister.

At first she thought she was just going to the beach, but then Chloe caught a ferry and took it over to The Island of Annerb. Weiiird. She continued to follow her which totally wasn't hard because Chloe wasn't smart enough to figure out that somebody was tailing her.

Finally they made their way to a farm that was surrounded by a ton of cows. Claire was a little suspicious of this because she knew that Tybalt didn't really like smelly things and Chloe only liked what Tybalt liked.

Still, she followed behind her silently. Then she heard this:

Chloe wrote:
Hi Claire!

At first Claire thought that somehow Chloe had realized she was there, but then she saw that Chloe was just talking to a baby cow. She breathed a sigh of relief before continuing. She waited patiently as Chloe knocked on the farm's door.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Teagan was sitting around in the living room, actually dressed fully today, while he waited for Chloe to arrive. Finally there was a knock at the door. There she was!

He got off of the couch and went to the front door, where a sexeh Chloe waited. He opened the door and smiled.

"Hey there Miss Chloe," he said to her. "Come on in."

He stood to the side and held out a hand, directing her to come on in.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:04 am

"Hi Teagan!" Chloe replied cheerfully as she walked in. She wondered what she should ask from him after sex this time. Maybe something simple like a massage. Yeah, a massage sounded nice. She walked up to him and got all close. "Wearing a shirt today, hm?" she said, playfully tugging on his collar. "That's a little counterproductive, don't you think?"

I think counterproductive is the biggest word Chloe's ever said, and probably ever will say.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:10 am

After a good looking guy took Chloe's hand and led her into the house, Claire got a little scared. This guy didn't look so good to her anymore, in fact, now he looked pretty creepy. Like a child molester. Maybe he was a child molester. Maybe he was going to child molest her stupid ignorant sister.

He was going to fucking pay.

Claire stalked up to the window and tried to look in. She wanted to make sure something was going down before she killed the guy or ripped off his peen. She couldn't see in very well so she walked around to another.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 am

Teagan smiled down at Chloe and rested his hands on her hips. He actually was dressed today for her, so he thought he should tell her.

"I just wanted to look nice for you today," he told her. "You usually see me all dirty and shirtless."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 am

"Maybe I like you dirty and shirtless," Chloe said mischievously, putting her arms around his shoulders. "Though clean and dressed is nice too..."

She stood back from him and got in a kind of sexy pose. "What about you? What do you prefer?" she asked. "Shirt or no shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 am

Claire was still looking for a window she could see though. She could hear voices from inside though which she took as a good sign because Chloe couldn't multitask.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:59 am

"I definitely like it," Teagan replied. "Shirt off."

Smirking, he came closer to Chloe, and reached out and played with the hem of her shirt. Then he grabbed it and took it off up over her head.

"Yeah," he said. "Shirt off."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 am

Chloe grinned. "Well if you're gonna take off my shirt, then I guess I'm allowed to take of your pants," she told him, advancing on him. She undid the button on his jeans, and then got down on her knees and skillfully unzipped them with her teeth. (Chloe's got skillz.) She stood back up slowly, sliding his pants down as she did.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:26 am

Teagan was ever so impressed by Chloe. He really liked this girl, she was so freaking amazing.

"You can't have me pantsless," he said while taking off his shirt. "With my shirt on."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:31 am

"Well then you can't have me shirtless with my pants on!" Chloe retorted, undoing her own pants (the normal way) before sliding them down and letting them fall around her ankles and stepping out of them. Now they were both in their underwear.

"So," Chloe said, looking Teagan up and down. "Where d'you wanna do this?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 am

Claire finally found a window she could see though and she was horrified at what she found. Both that creepy child molester and her poor stupid sister were standing almost naked. WTF?

An angry glare came onto her face as she whipped back around to the door and burst it open. "What the HELL is going on here?!" she screamed as she came into the kitchen. She didn't wait for an answer. She walked straight over to Teagan, who had been totally caught by surprise, and punched him in the face, sending him backwards.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Teagan stumbled backwards, holding his nose. Who ever this chick was, she had a pretty good slugger! He blinked and realized who it was, it was Chloe's twin sister Claire.

"It's not what you think!" he tried to explain quickly.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Chloe just kind of stood there...half-naked...and didn't do much. But she was a little irked that Claire had just appeared out of nowhere and punched her manfriend in the face for no reason. "Claire!" she exclaimed in a whiny voice. "Why'd you do that? Why're you here? Why'd you do thaaaat?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm

"The fuck it isn't!" Claire growled, advancing on the molester again.
"Chloe, put your clothes back on and meet me outside," she barked, not
bothering to look at her.

"I don't know who you fucking think you are..." she started angrily at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 pm

"No seriously," Teagan told her. "I behaved, she wanted it first!"

He backed away from the angry looking girl. He was srsly a bit frightened.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:38 pm

"Don't worry Teag," Chloe said, reluctantly redressing herself. "I'll handle Claire," she added, as if Claire weren't still standing right there."Be right back."

Her and Claire walked away. Once they were outside, Chloe looked at Claire confusedly and asked, "What?" innocently.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

If looks could kill, Chloe would certainly be in the Tafterlife by now. "What the fuck were you two doing?" she asked angrily, resisting the urge to strangle her sister.

"Do you understand how stupid you are?!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Teagan got dressed and waited inside.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Quote :
"What the fuck were you two doing?"

Wasn't it obvious? "We were about to do it, of course."

Quote :
"Do you understand how stupid you are?!"

Chloe frowned. It's not like it was the first time someone called her stupid, especially Claire, but that didn't mean she enjoyed hearing it. "Yeah, I do, actually. Thanks for pointing it out...as usual."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:05 pm

"Are you crazy?!" Claire shrieked. "Do you even know this guy? He could have AIDS! Or anything, Chloe!"

Why was her sister such a moron? "We are going home!" she said, grabbing Chloe's arm.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Chloe pulled out of Claire's grip. "I do know him, he doesn't have AIDS, and I'm not going anywhere," she replied indignantly. Her and Claire were the same age. In fact Chloe was technically older. That gave Claire no authority over her whatsoever.

Stupid Claire, always thinking she was better than Chloe just because she was smarter. D=<
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 pm

"Oh yes you are!" Claire said just as indignantly as Chloe. "I don't care what you think you're doing, you are not staying here."

She re-grabbed Chloe's arm and started pulling her away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. Empty

Back to top Go down

so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next