The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

Love! : 5584
=D : 1

SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY Empty
PostSubject: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Roy, Kaiden, Gage, and his one girlfriend of the evening, were all at the Kiborante tonight. That Lily girl was looking fine tonight, Roy totally wanted a piece of that.

When the host took them to their table, Roy pulled a chair out for Lily, and then took one of the seats next to her.

"Who's ready to get fuckin' drunk tonight?" he asked while leaning back into his chair.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5868
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Gage obviously took the seat on the other side of Lily, and he put his arm around her and pulled her closer, kind of protectively. He knew Roy was into her and he was all, STEP OFFA MY WOMAN, BITCH. He rolled his eyes at Roy's comment. Didn't he know not to talk like a moron in front of girls?

"Sorry about my idiot friends," he whispered to her, not caring if said idiot friends heard. They probably did, he whispered it pretty loudly. "I don't know why you wanted to meet them so badly." Maybe she wanted to get to know her best friend's babydaddy. He didn't know why else Lily would want to hang out with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

Love! : 5662
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Lily smiled at Roy. It was a pleasant surprise; Gage never pulled her seat out for her. At least he hadn't since they'd started dating.

Then when Gage pulled her close she was surprised yet again. This was different. Gage didn't know it, but he was right. Lily did want to get to know Kaiden.

She made a cute sorta awkward face that her mom was so good at when she heard

Roy wrote:
"Who's ready to get fuckin' drunk tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5896

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Since everywhere else was taken, Kaiden took the seat opposite Lily. He watched with mild amusement as his idiot buddies fought over her.

Roy wrote:
"Who's ready to get fuckin' drunk tonight?"

"I know I am!" he said, glancing over his shoulder and calling over a sexy looking waitress.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Normally, Roy would have been eying up the waitress along with Kaiden, but today he wanted to goggle at Lily. He wasn't sure why, but it could have been because he knew he couldn't have her, and that just made him want to try harder, so he was going to be on his best behavior tonight. For the most part.

"Excuse me," he said to the waitress all fake polite-like. "Can we have some red wine?"

He grinned at Lily and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Gage rolled his eyes and then shot a nasty glare at Roy over Lily's head. Roy was practically begging him for a good ass-kicking, and if he didn't stop trying to flirt with Lily he was going to get it. He didn't even glance at the waitress.

"I'll just have a coke," he told her. He wanted to stay sober, not only because he had to keep an eye on Roy in case he tried anything, but because it would make him look better in front of Lily. Speaking of Lily...

"What do you want, baby?" he asked her. "I'll pay for you."

Another surprise for Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Lily smiled at Roy before she heard Gage ask for a coke. She turned to him and tilted her head. Then he offered to pay for her. Okay, something was definitely up. "I'd like some lemonade," she said, still confused.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Gage, paying for a girl, when he wasn't trying to get her in his pants? And both Gage and Roy not paying attention to the wonderfully curved waitress? What was going on?

He shrugged. "I'd like a beer, for starters," he told the waitress. "By the way, that uniform is very becoming on you," he added.

The waitress blushed and hurried off to get their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:52 pm

"Oh I can pay for her Gage," Roy told him. "We all know how you hate paying for your dates!" he grinned at Lily and layed a hand on her shoulder. "I'll get you whatever you want honey just name it."

(I imagine all three of these boy fighting over women.)
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:57 pm

"Stop being an idiot, Roy, she just did name what she wants," Gage snapped, getting fed up. Why had he agreed to take Lily here again? Since his arm was around Lily's shoulders he was in the perfect position to smack Roy's hand away from her, which is exactly what he did. "And I'm not letting you pay for my girlfriend."

In a lower voice he said to Lily, "Sorry about him. Just ignore him, and if he really starts to get on your nerves lemme know and I'll punch him for you." He said it like he was joking but he was totally serious.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 am

Lily didn't know what to do. So she sat there awkwardly, trying not to move so that Gage wouldn't accidentally hit her instead.

She smiled apologetically at an older couple that were looking at the boys with creeped out faces. Then she sorta-smiled at Gage who was offering to punch Roy.

Awkwarrrrd.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:22 am

Kaiden kept watching Gage and Roy make idiots out of themselves. He smiled at poor Lily who looked almost scared.

She didn't smile back which reminded him that she already knew about Julie's pregnancy. Oh well, what did he care about what she thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 am

Roy fought the urge to stand up and smack Gage across the face, but like it said in his CD, he's intelligent enough to control his short temper. So instead he said, "I meant food numb nuts, but whatever."

Stupid Gage, he doesn't even care about Lily.

Well neither did Roy, all he cared about was the thing between her legs, and whether or not he could get some of that. Sure, he could get some from other stupid girls out there in Amelia, but this chick was harder to get at, which made him want to try harder.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:11 am

Gage sighed in annoyance. Lily was acting all awkward and uncomfortable and it was pissing him off. She was the one who wanted to meet his friends, and now hear she was looking like she'd rather be anywhere else. He was even being nice to her and she didn't even care.

"I'll be right back," he said moodily. He stood up, and grabbed Roy by the shirt collar and forcibly pulled him out of his seat. "You come with me."

He dragged him out of the restaurant so that he could warn him properly to keep his hands, eyes and thoughts off of Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:43 am

Lily looked up at Gage when he got up to leave. She smiled at him and grabbed his hand as he walked away. He left and it trailed out but hopefully he knew she was his girlfriend, not Roy's.

When they left the restaurant, she turned back to Kaiden. "So," she said, her face set. "What have you been up to, lately?" her voice was stern, not conversational.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:46 am

Kaiden was thinking "Craap," but he didn't let that show on his face. "What ever do you mean?" he asked lightly, taking a sip of his beer that the waitress had just dropped off. When she had, she had slipped Kaiden a note, probably about where she lived(since they don't have phones). He had stowed it in his pocket, it wasn't important now.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 am

Lily's eyes turned into slits as she glared at the moron across from her. "You know fucking well what I mean," she said. "Listen, you better help Julie with that baby," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Kaiden looked at Lily like she was a total idiot. "First of all," he said, a smirk on his face, "she doesn't want anything to do with me. She's said so, twice, plus the time she pretended like she didn't even know who the fuck I was."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 pm

"You're such an idiot, Kaiden! Of course she said that--look at you. But, even if she wont say it, she wants you to help. And you're going to fucking do it."
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Roy smirked in amusement and allowed his friend to drag him off. Once the two were out of the restaurant, Roy replaced his smirk with an inocent, 'what did I do' sort of face.

"What is it man?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:50 pm

"Stop fucking trying to flirt with my girlfriend," Gage snapped at him. "This is low, even for you. Not only would she never be into you, but she's with me."

Even Gage wasn't jerk enough to try and steal his friends' girlfriends. Sure, he'd take them after they'd broken up. He'd take them if they hit on him first. But actually try to get one? No. "So leave her alone before I decide to kick your ass."

He shoved passed Roy without letting him reply and headed back into the restaurant, where it looked like Lily and Kaiden were having a disagreement. "What'd I miss?" he grunted, sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Lily looked over at Gage, her eyes still set in a glare. She really didn't want to pull Gage into this though she would talk to him later, separately. "Nothing," she said, "it's just this guy here seems to think that with you outside, he can try the same crap that Roy was pulling."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Kaiden was about to retort with some stupid come back when Gage walked back into the Kiborante. Then Lily lied about him, and Kaiden could feel the anger emanating from Gage.

"Dude!" he started, "She's a fucking liar. Why the fuck would I want her?"
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Roy watched his friend walk back into the restaurant feeling all irritated. It's not like he cared, he didn't love her or anything. Just the other day he was all over some chick while they were clubbing. Whaaaateeevvverrrr.

He returned back to their table, and found that everybody was angry looking. He sat back down and looked at each angry face.

"What's going on...?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:03 pm

As if Gage wasn't already mad enough. Even if Kaiden hadn't really been hitting on Lily, which he probably was, then he had to go and insult her. "Don't talk about her like that!" he snapped, putting his arm back around Lily. He glared at Roy as he came back in and sat down.

Quote :
"What's going on...?"

"I have shitty friends, that's what's going on," he muttered.

He turned to Lily. "You wanna get out of here?" he asked in a nicer voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY   SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY Empty

Back to top Go down

SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY, SLIM JIM DOLLY GOT A SLIM JIM BODY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin :: The Kiborante-
Jump to: