The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHINXWINXKINX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6069
=D : 0

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Eventually the walking got boring and Keiran lifted Julie up and the flew to Dahlin. They wanted to go to Dahlin because Julie was afraid that the Ughdarran doctor might tell her father what was up.

Keiran never let go of her hand as they walked into the Dahlin hospital.

"Don't be scared Julie," he told her. "I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6586
=D : 3

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Julie wasn't scared, per say, but she was more nervous than she ever had been in her life. What if she really was pregnant? What would people think? What would they say? What if her family found out? Oh god, what if her dad found out? Not to mention that she was seventeen and totally not ready to raise a baby.

A million thoughts raced through her head as they waited in the little room of the free clinic...er, Dahlin hospital, waiting for the doctor to come in and tell them the results. And when he did, he gave the exact news that Julie had been expecting but wished wasn't true:

"You're pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Keiran was shocked, but at the same time he wasn't. He had a feeling that this was going to happen, but he was going to support Julie, and if she wanted to keep the baby Keiran would help her raise that baby, and he would love that baby as if it was his own.

He grabbed Julie's hand and squeezed it, "Julie, whatever you want to do, I'll support you."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Julie stared blankly ahead, her face expressionless. Keiran's selfless offer was greatly appreciated, but a small consolation considering what she now had to face. She was pregnant. With a baby. With Jerkface's baby. She was seventeen years old and she was pregnant with Jerkface's baby. Her parents would be so disappointed in her. Her friends would be ashamed of her. And what about Jerkface himself? He would probably try to punch her in the stomach.

She looked miserably at Keiran. At least he would be there for her. At least there was one person she could count on to support her, to understand how she felt, to not judge her based on a single mistake she'd made.

"Thank you, Keiran," she whispered. "This would be so much harder without you. Please...please don't tell anyone. I don't want anyone else to know."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Keiran nodded, "I promise, I wont tell anybody."

He smiled, leaned over and licked her eyeball.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Julie swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded, looking quite distressed. Keiran wouldn't tell anyone, that was all fine and good for now, but she knew she couldn't keep this a secret forever. Not only would it be extremely obvious in like five or six months, but it would be beyond obvious once the baby was actually born. She could always put it up for adoption, but she didn't know for sure if she wanted to do that. She didn't know what she wanted to do at all.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, Keiran," she told him, sounding upset.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Keiran pulled her into a hug, and rubbed her back. He wasn't sure what she should do either. She had a few choices, abortion, putting the baby up for adoption, keeping it. He would rather her keep it though, even though it wasn't even Keiran's baby, he would be sad that he wouldn't be able to get to know it.

"If you ask me," he said. "I think you should keep it."

Even if she was really young, it wasn't like her parents wouldn't help her raise the baby, and Keiran would help too.

"But I can't make that decision for you," he said. "This isn't my body, or my baby."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:24 pm

"Oh, I don't know, Keiran," Julie moaned, closing her eyes. "I mean...me, raise a baby? I'm only seventeen, I don't have a job, I still live with my parents...And if my dad...doesn't--doesn't make it, I couldn't burden my mom with another kid in the house...I'm just not ready for this."

She was surprised she wasn't crying, but somehow her eyes stayed dry. "Well," she muttered, burying her face into Keiran's shoulder. "I have eight months to decide..."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:43 am

Keiran rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. "Well whatever you decide," he told her. "I'll support that decision no matter what."

If only all boys could be like Keiran, he's almost too good to be true. How did Roburt raise a son like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHINXWINXKINX Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINXWINXKINX   SHINXWINXKINX Empty

Back to top Go down

SHINXWINXKINX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: