The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DON'T THEY TEACH YOU KIDS ANYTHING IN HEALTH CLASS NOWADAYS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6593
=D : 3

DON'T THEY TEACH YOU KIDS ANYTHING IN HEALTH CLASS NOWADAYS? Empty
PostSubject: DON'T THEY TEACH YOU KIDS ANYTHING IN HEALTH CLASS NOWADAYS?   DON'T THEY TEACH YOU KIDS ANYTHING IN HEALTH CLASS NOWADAYS? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Well that was...awkward.

Of course it probably would've been better if it wasn't her first time. (Hey, at least you weren't drunk at Casa Nova's like everyone else in the world.) Julie kind of had mixed feelings as she got dressed, unsure if that had really been an enjoyable experience or not, but it didn't really matter. She didn't regret it, that was for sure. If she could go back she'd do it all over again.

She got dressed and stood up, trying to shake off the strange feelings she had, both mentally and physically. She looked back at Kaiden who looked way too happy with himself. Jesus Christ, all he did was have sex. It's not like he had just frikkin won the Olympics.

"Well, it' been fun, but I should be going," she said to Kaiden. It was weird to look at him now. Maybe because she'd seen him naked. "By the way...I hope you know that I don't care if I never see you again."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5885
=D : 0

DON'T THEY TEACH YOU KIDS ANYTHING IN HEALTH CLASS NOWADAYS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DON'T THEY TEACH YOU KIDS ANYTHING IN HEALTH CLASS NOWADAYS?   DON'T THEY TEACH YOU KIDS ANYTHING IN HEALTH CLASS NOWADAYS? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:30 pm

It was great sex, even if she did claim that she had been a virgin before he did her. (she's just very talented, much like her younger brother Quinn :3)

Julie wrote:
"Well, it' been fun, but I should be going, by the way...I hope you know that I don't care if I never see you again."

"What?" he said a little stupidly. But then he realized how awesome that was. Most girls followed him around like lovesick puppies for ages after they had done what Julie and he had just did.

Excellent.

"Well, I'm glad we're both on the same page," he said, pulling on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

DON'T THEY TEACH YOU KIDS ANYTHING IN HEALTH CLASS NOWADAYS?
Page 1 of 1