The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My butt itches. :3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5626
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

My butt itches. :3 Empty
PostSubject: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:55 am

Addisyn and the fam were walking down the stretch of sand known as Repori Beach. She was holding Dayton's hand and Chloe was holding the other, swinging the littlest(for now) Eligius between them. The four year old was laughing, his little butterfly dæmon fluttering behind them.

Gage and Claire were walking a little bit ahead, looking for somewhere to set down their beach towels.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

Love! : 5646
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Chloe was humming a completely random tune that probably wasn't even a song as she swung her lil brother's hand back and forth. She was wearing a pretty red bikini and had her towel wrapped around her waist because she didn't have a free hand to carry it with; Dayton had one hand and there was a picnic basket in the other.

"Me n Dayton are gonna build a sandcastle!" she announced cheerfully. She gave her little brother's hand a squeeze. "Isn't that right, Dayton?"

"Yeah!" chirped the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5665
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Claire was walking up ahead with Gage to get away from Chloe. For some odd reason, Chloe could never stop talking. And when she did talk, which was always, it was about random things that had no purpose except to annoy Claire.

"Do you think that spot looks okay?" she asked her oldest younger brother. She pointed to a secluded spot that wasn't surrounded by a ton of people.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5858

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:12 pm

"Whatever," Gage replied, just kind of dropping all his stuff in the spot. "I don't know why we came to the beach when we have a perfectly good pool."

Just then a group of bikini clad pretty girls walked by giggling.

"Oh right...that's why," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm

"Ooh, can I help?" Addisyn asked, smiling. It was a nice day to be outside, not too hot, not too cold.

They finally caught up to Claire and Gage who had found a nice spot away from the rest of the clio on the beach. When they got there, Issy placed her towel next to Dayton's, because the fact was, she was probably going to be taking care of him most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:19 pm

"Yeah!" Chloe and Dayton replied in unison, grinning identical "I have the intelligence of a four year old" grins. Chloe went on to say, "Let's get started now!"

She dumped out the picnic basket to reveal that it was filled with, not food, but plastic shovels and buckets.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Claire rolled her eyes at Gage. "You better not go messing with anybody," she warned him. "Lily's my friend and you better not hurt her." She knew that she shouldn't have let Lily date him.

Claire stared at her air brained sister, wearing the ridiculous smile on her face that she so often wore. She shook her head and then dropped her towel, not bothering to lay it out.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Gage rolled his eyes. If he were to mess around with anybody, it's not like he'd do it in front of Claire, because she would run off and tell Lily. "I don't think you're giving me or Lily enough credit," he scoffed.

Just then one of the pretty girls from earlier walked up. "Scuse me," she said to Gage, holding a bottle of suntan lotion, "Could you please put some sunscreen on my back?"

"No problem," Gage replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Addisyn smiled at her silly older sister and then grabbed one of the brightly colored buckets. She walked over to the water and scooped up some of it, carrying the bucket back to her siblings.

She poured the water on the sand so that it was pliable and then sat down by Chloe and Dayton.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Chloe immediately became engrossed in her "work" as she started to build the sandcastle. She had Dayton help her do anything he was able to, but anything else she did herself. Well, not entirely. Addisyn did some stuff too, like dig the moat. It wasn't long before they had a crude little sandcastle with a flag on top and Chloe even added some little torches for "pizazz."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Claire watched her idiot brother rub lotion all over some chick's back from her new spot in the ocean. She was swimming with Loki, bored as ever. Why did she agree to come to the beach in the first place? Ugh.

She kept a close eye on Gage, making sure the only spot on the girl he touched was her back.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:51 pm

Gage finished applying the girl's sunscreen and, after exchanging names (and a time and place to meet up later,) she left to go rejoin her friends. Gage rejoined his sister out in the water.

The water was flat and there were hardly any waves, which Gage found boring. He made the wind pick up, hoping it would create some bigger waves. "So, Claire," Gage said, swimming over to her. His voice was thick with sarcasm. "You look like you're having fun, as usual."
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Dayton and Chloe were giggling identically, happy to have made such an awesome little castle. The scene made Addisyn chuckle a little, sometimes she could swear it was these two that were the twins, not Chloe and Claire.

"I'm going to go swimming for a little while, okay guys?" she said, standing up and brushing some sand off her legs. She leaned over and kissed Dayton's head before walking over to the water.

When she walked in, a splash came and knocked her over. Weird, because Issy could have sworn that just a few moments ago the water was flat. Shaking it off, she plunged into the water.

Auri, in the shape of a little bird, flew above her. "Come in the water," Issy giggled to her dæmon. Auri complied and dropped in, now in the shape of some sort of otter. Immediately Addisyn felt a strange sort of warmth growing in her tummy.

"Oh!" she cried in surprise. The warmth spread and followed through all of her limbs, stretching out as far as it could go.

Somewhere in Adhbhar Rylan had just died.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Oblivious Chloe was oblivious and didn't even notice Addisyn's weird little...thing. She was just kinda sad that everyone got to be in the water but her. Oh well, she still had Dayton. "Dayton!" she exclaimed in excitement, having just got a really good idea. "Want me to bury you?"

Dayton nodded enthusiastically and they started digging a hole.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Unlike her twin, Claire did hear Addisyn's weird little...thing. "What's wrong?" she called over to her little sister.

Addisyn turned to her, her smile bigger than it had ever been before. "I JUST SETTLED!" she almost screamed. Obviously in her excitement she had forgotten the "curse" that lay on the Adhbhar Overloridians.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Gage splashed his way over to Claire and Addisyn. "Hey congratulations!" he exclaimed, as if he were actually being nice. He looked at her daemon which was an otter. The first non canine in the family. "I guess that means that one Overloridian just died, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:20 pm

The excitement drained from Addisyn's face as her brother spoke. Awr.

"I... I..." she stuttered. Then she pouted her lips and started crying. "I didn't mean to kill him!" she wailed.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Chloe noticed the commotion and heard Issy announce her settlement. She stopped her activity and pulled Dayton up so she was holding him piggyback style and started into the water.

"Why are you crying!?" she yelled when she saw Issy crying.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:25 pm

"Why do you have to be such an idiot?!" Claire asked Gage, knocking him out of the way and going to comfort Addisyn. "Relax, Iz, you didn't kill anybody."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Gage was laughing, even as Claire knocked him over. He resurfaced, his eyes gleaming with amusement. "I didn't mean it like that, Issy!" he assured her. "I just meant that now you're the one slated for death, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:29 pm

She still felt like she was the reason the old Overloridian died, and now she had a new reason to cry. "When?" she asked Gage, her eyes wide, tears still streaming down her face.

"When am I going to die?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:31 pm

"What!?" Chloe shrieked, just adding to the hysterics. "Issy's gonna die!? Why!? How!?" She grabbed Issy's shoulders and shook her back and forth. "Don't die, Issy! Stay away from the light! Do you hear me!? STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Claire groaned and wondered why the gods of Amelia had cursed her with such a crazy and idiotic family. When Chloe started going are her "stay away from the light" crazy spiel, Claire finally lost it and smacked her across the face.

"Addisyn, relax. No one is going to die, everything is going to be okay." Addisyn didn't look like she believed her and for a moment Claire actually considered slapping her too.

"Come on," she said, grabbing Issy's arm and dragging her to shore.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Unlike Claire, Gage considered himself blessed that he had such a crazy and idiotic family. It made for the most hilarious moments ever. Gage took Dayton off a stunned and dazed Chloe's shoulders.

"I hope you end up smarter than your sisters, little brother," he told the little boy. "Eh, you probably will. They're girls, after all."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Claire turned around and smacked Gage, too. She grabbed Dayton from him
and pulled both of her baby siblings onto the beach. "We're going home," she announced, still dragging Addisyn by her arm.

Dayton started to whimper. "I want to stay here!" he wailed. Soon Claire was taking care of two blubbering babies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My butt itches. :3   My butt itches. :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My butt itches. :3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Repori Beach-
Jump to: