The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today sucks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower

Love! : 3184
=D : 0

PostSubject: Today sucks.   Fri May 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Mew was out in Froom Valley, alone. Mason had gone off with some friends and Maliah was busy with 'overloridian stuff'. Mewbry sighed as she finished climbing up a small tree and took a seat on one of it's outstretched branches.

Daesil twittered nonsense birdsong as he fluttered around above her head. He liked the fresh air even more than Mew and that was saying something. The sun was shining bright, warming everything it's rays touched. Mewbry felt so alive being in it's light and she let her head fall back, basking in it.

She sat that way for quite sometime, her eyes closed but her ears open. Daesil had perched a few branches above her, nestled snugly, and was now preening himself.

It was an amazing day.

Lost in the dark
For hope I’d give my everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
Pie Brains

Love! : 3067
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: Today sucks.   Fri May 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Lily hovered quietly, just a few inches off the ground, as she made her way through Froom Valley. Like her mother before her, Lily loved the valley. It's wide openness and amazing aroma dazzled her every time she stepped foot in it's grassy boundaries.

Chalsey followed her, zipping along in crazy shapes around his clio. They had decided to come here out of boredom mostly. She had thought about inviting Gage but he didn't seem to like simple things, he was more... physical. Or crazy. But you know, in a weird kind of way, Lily really liked that about him.

Anywho, as she was floating, she noticed some feet dangling off a tree branch. She quickly changed direction and soon was under the lone, small tree that stood in the valley.

"Hiya!" Lily called up, squinting and holding up a hand to shield her eyes from the sun that the girl in the tree was so obviously enjoying.

Hearty Bean Grower

PostSubject: Re: Today sucks.   Sat May 16, 2009 9:36 am

Mewbry was startled out of her peaceful daydreams by a friendly sounding "Hiya!" Sitting back up straight, Mewbry peered towards the ground and saw a red-haired girl with a little blue bird. Mewbry smiled back, "Hi."

Daesil noticed the other bird and took it as a chance to show off, so he dropped from his perch and flew over to the other girl's daemon.

"I'm Mewbry," Mew said, introducing herself, "and that there is Daesil," she added as an afterthought.

Lost in the dark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
Pie Brains

Love! : 3067
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: Today sucks.   Sat May 16, 2009 9:40 am

"Lily," she said, nodding and extending her hand to shake. "And the bluebird is Chalsidae, also known as Chalsey." The girl took her hand and they shook in greeting.

"So," she said, "what are you guys doing out here?"

Hearty Bean Grower

PostSubject: Re: Today sucks.   Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 am

Mewbry shrugged, "It's just nice out, you know?" She pointed over to a piece of rope dangling from the branch she was sitting on. "You could come up if you want. That's the way I got up here, it's stable."

Lost in the dark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today sucks.   

Back to top Go down

Today sucks.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1