The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my head huuurrrts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5657
=D : 4

my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"You should come over sometime and see my three baby siblings," Claire said. "I've got one little sister and a little brother who are 10 months, a little brother who's 7 months old, and I've also got a 5 year old brother."

Jeez did Claire have a lot of little siblings.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

Love! : 5496
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Unbeknownst to Claire, Noah had just as many little siblings as she did. "I would love that!" he replied excitedly. Noah loved babies almost as much as Sam loves babies. "Oh, between six months and two years is such an adorable age. They're still tiny, but they start walking and talking...And your five year old brother is probably adorable too." Oh, how he longed for kids of his own. Someday, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 am

Claire smiled, happy at his happiness. "They're a handful, but I wouldn't trade them for anything either."

Finally the waiter came back out, this time with their meals. As we all know, Claire had ordered spaghetti, so she set to work cutting up the noodles. Claire don't make no messes.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Noah ordered some kind of seafood dish that was probably expensive because he could afford it. I bet he's gonna pay for Claire too, if she'll let him. Oh, yeah, this is SO not a date. /sarcasm

"So it seems like you're blessed with a big family, like me," Noah commented. He knew of at least four siblings she had, and he was pretty sure there were more. "Are you and Chloe the oldest of the bunch?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 pm

"Oh, it's definitely a big family," Claire said with a nod. "But no, we're not the oldest. We've got a half sister named Cameron who's a few months older than us. We didn't know about her for a long time though," she said, taking a drink of whatever she had ordered. "Plus I've got two other siblings besides the ones I've already mentioned to you, Gage and Addisyn."

That's right, you count 'em. She's got 8 siblings. And we're not even finished yet. xD
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about Cameron. Forget what I said a few posts ago about Noah having the same amount of siblings as Claire. He's down by one. He has more full siblings though.

"Wow," Noah replied, not sure whether to be weirded out or impressed. Claire's parents sure did get busy. One more than the other, it seemed. Oh, that's right, they were divorced or something. Or getting divorced. Claire didn't talk about it much. "Haha, you beat me. I only have seven siblings."

Only, Noah?
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:34 pm

"Wow, it's not so often I meet someone with almost as many siblings as me," Claire said, taking a sip of whatever she had gotten to drink. Julie could almost rival her, but not quite. Not that Claire was going to bring that up. Julie was a sore subject, for both her and Noah, at the moment.

"Where do you fall in the line?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 pm

"I'm the oldest," Noah replied with a smile. He felt like he was always smiling when he was with Claire. "So I've been taking care of little kids all my life." He laughed a little. "But I'm sure you know how that goes."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 pm

"Haha, definitely," Claire replied. "I feel like I've changed more diapers than half of Amelia combined sometimes." She twirled her fork in her spaghetti absentmindedly. "If you really want a baby so bad, I'm sure I could spare a few of my Dad's," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 pm

"Haha," Noah laughed, even though he didn't really find it that funny. The mention of raising someone else's baby made him think about Julie and Quill, and it made him sad. ]=
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Claire could sense a change in the way Noah was laughing. Did she say something wrong? Oh, maybe he was thinking about Quill, she realized. Well that was dumb. It wasn't like she had said, 'Here, help me raise my son,' she had just been joking.

Even if she thought he was stupid for being sad over something like that, she still didn't want him to be upset. "Hey, after this would you want to go swimming or something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Well at least she didn't say what she was thinking out loud.

Noah looked up. "Oh, um, yeah," he replied. "I'd like that a lot." Nothing like spending more time with Claire to make him feel better. :]
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm

"Great," Claire said with a smile, before taking a bite of her spaghetti. The two finished eating and then went back to Claire's house to swim in the pool her mother had made her father buy nineteen years ago. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my head huuurrrts.   my head huuurrrts. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my head huuurrrts.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2