The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here, this is yours.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy
Little Spartan

Love! : 5311
=D : 0

Here, this is yours. Empty
PostSubject: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Early in the morning, a girl who may never be used again on this forum walked up the stone steps to an apartment complex and went inside. Carrying what looked like a bundle of blankets she found the apartment she was looking for and knocked on the door. She looked down at the bundle in her arms briefly, and then around the deserted halls of the apartment. She began to tap her foot impatiently and knocked again.

Her name was Joy. She was seventeen years old. This was the apartment of a boy she had slept with once...a little over nine months ago.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

Love! : 5545
=D : 1

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Roy had been sleeping peacefully, when he was rudely awake by a knock at the door. Messy hair, and in his boxers, he crawled out of bed to answer the door. When he opened the door he ran a hand through his hair and blinked a couple of times, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Joy
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:27 pm

"Yeah," Joy replied, and without further ado she thrust the bundle she was carrying into Roy's arms. The bundle--now revealed to be a baby--woke up and began to cry. "This is yours."

Because I know you were wondering, this is what the baby girl looked like:

Here, this is yours. Baby_girl_Kya_by_scottchurch
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 pm

"Whu-whut?!" Roy asked taking the baby in his arms. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Joy
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Joy scowled, unamused. "We slept together," she reminded him angrily. "Nine months later I had that." She nodded towards the crying baby. "My parents wouldn't let me get rid of it before it was born. I was gonna just dump it off at an orphanage, but I figured I'd give it to you instead just in case you wanted it."
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Roy blinked at the girl who claimed to have slept with him nine months ago. He blinked a couple of times, racked his brain then realized who she was. "Joy? That's your name right?" At that moment, the old man who lived next door to Roy poked his head out and yelled, "Shut that kid up Roy!" Roy started to bounce and rock the baby to try and calm her down. "Shut up old man, it's just upset!"
Back to top Go down
Joy
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 pm

"I'm glad you remember me," Joy replied bitterly. "I had to miss out on months of my life because of you and that stupid kid. I'm not missing any more. So you can keep it, or take it to an orphanage, or whatever. I don't care as long as it has nothing to do with me."

Ignoring the old man, she dropped a bad at Roy's feet. "There's enough baby stuff in there to last you a few days."
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 pm

"Wait a minute..." Roy said, trying to shush the baby. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Joy
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:57 pm

"It's a baby, idiot!" Joy replied. "Oh wait, you mean gender. It's a girl." She thought that was obvious by the pink outfit Joy had been kind enough to clothe her in. "A week old today."
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:00 pm

"A week old?" Roy asked, his voice cracking a little. "You just had this baby?"
Back to top Go down
Joy
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:01 pm

"Uh, yeah," Joy replied, not sure why that was relevant. "Anyways, it's yours now. You can do what you want." She turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm

"But I have no idea how to take care of a baby!" Roy called out. "What am I suppose to do?!"
Back to top Go down
Joy
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:15 pm

"Hey, don't ask me," Joy replied offhandedly, as if she couldn't care less. Which was exactly how she felt. "Take it to the orphanage if you can't handle it." She kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Roy watched Joy walk away with his mouth hanging open. After she was out of his line of vision he stared at the screaming baby in his arms. He slowly backed up into his house, and closed the door behind him. He had no idea what to do now, he. had. a. baby. He walked slowly to his bed, and sat down. He stared at the crying little girl in his arms. "A--are you hungry?" He went to the bag that Joy left with him at his feet. He bent over and got out a bottle, and some of that baby powdered milk stuff. He got her bottle all ready then started to feed her, making her stop crying immediately.

The little girl stared at him with huge blue eyes, eyes like his. She had blonde hair too, just like Roy. He smiled at her, "I'm sorry that your mom didn't want you... nobody really wants me anymore too. Kaiden has ran away with his new wife, and even when they weren't married he sort of forgot about me, Gage... he's always with his girlfriend too... I'm pretty much alone now." The little baby girl blinked at him, like she was totally listening. "But... you wont abandoned me... will you?" The little baby kept drinking, "No, you wont leave..."

After she was done eating, he burped her, then set her down on his bed. "You don't have a name do you?" He asked, as the little girl started to shut her eyes. "I think we'll name you... Miriam... Miriam Elizabeth Jones." He smiled, "And we'll call you... Miri." He looked at the little baby girl, who was now sleeping peacefully agaisnt Roy's pillow.

He ran a finger down her cheek, and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here, this is yours.   Here, this is yours. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here, this is yours.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: