The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5625
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Issy surfaced after she swam for a little while. "You scared you can't catch me?" she called, her eyebrows raised. She ran a hand through her dripping hair.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

Love! : 5379
=D : 0

imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:20 pm

"No," Riley called back. "I just think it's your turn to catch me!" He smiled, and stayed put. He wondered if she'd really try to go after him. If she did, he might fly, and the stick his tongue out at her or something. xD
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 pm

"You have to give me a head start!" she said with a grin, rushing towards him in the water.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Once Issy got close enough, to where she could reach out and grab him, Riley took off up into the air, then stuck his tongue out at her. "Try and catch me now!"
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

'You're such a cheater!" she called up him, sticking her tongue out, too.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 pm

"Yeah well," Riley replied. "You're cute!" He grinned mischievously and slowly flew back down into the water. "Miss Overloridian Pants." He said, while poking her nose.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:46 pm

"Maybe I'll have them lock you up!" Issy said jokingly. She knew she couldn't lock him up even if she wanted, since he wasn't Adhbhar. Well, she could put him in a holding cell till Alecis could take care of him, but... why was she thinking so far into this? It wasn't like she was really going to do it.

"Then you wont be able to tease me anymore," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Riley gasped dramaticaly and slapped his hand on his heart, "You wouldn't do that to me!" He pouted. "Would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Repori Beach-
Jump to: