The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emia
Pie Brains

Love! : 5494
=D : 0

i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:11 am

Mia gasped an "Mmhm," as she nodded without taking her lips from his.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6047

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 am

Keiran sort of lifted Mia up a little, and without taking his lips from hers, he carried her all the way to his bedroom. He layed her gently onto his bed and held himself above her. He kissed her lips, her chin, down her jawline, and neck, then came back up to her lips. "If it gets too far, I'll stop," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:22 am

As he laid her down on the bed Mia scooted into the center so they'd have more room. She kept her one hand in his hair for a moment until she decided she would much rather Keiran have his shirt off, at which point she used her hands to start to lift it off.

She pulled it over his head, breaking their kiss for only a second, but then their lips found each other immediately after. She arched her back so that there was more pressure between them as her hands went up and down his back.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:28 am

Keiran decided that it wasn't fair that his shirt was off and Mia's wasn't so he leaned up to slip her shirt off. "Oh Mia," he whisper-moaned. "You're so beautiful." He leaned back over her again, while pressing himself onto her, causing himself to moan softly.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:34 am

Emia arched her back slightly higher, hoping that the pressure would build if she did. She was right and then reaction was immediate. Both she and Keiran moaned and she finally pulled away for a deep breath. As she did she bit her lip and looked Keiran in the eyes before moving her hands down to the button on his pants and quickly unclasping it. She looked down as she slowly unzipped his zipper and then looked back into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:39 am

Keiran really wanted to do weird, naughty things to her right now. That lip biting thing just made him go crazy, but he wasn't sure if their first time together should be kinky, so instead he unhooked her bra and slid it off. He was bad at bra's so by the time her bra was off his pants were off. "Come here," he whispered, while sliding his hands behind her back and pulled her up. They both shifted somewhat, and were now on their knees. He looked at Mia in her eyes, and ran a hand gently across her cheek and through her hair. He pulled her foreward and kissed her deeply. After they pulled away he started to kiss her neck and unbutton her pants.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:47 am

Mia moaned softly as he kissed her neck, and she tilted her head so he'd be able to kiss it more openly. It only took him a few seconds for him to unbutton her jeans and to slip them off and then he was on top of her again. The two kissed and ran their hands all over each other before Mia let her hands slide down to play with the elastic part of his boxers. Slowly she slipped a hand down them in the back by his butt before she used the other hand to tug lightly on the front, pulling them down a little.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 am

Keiran started to kiss down her body. Her chest, her ribs, her tummy, until he got to the top of her panties. He kissed her hip bones until he found what he was looking for, the elastic part of her undies. He bit it gently, careful not to bite her skin and pulled them off with his teeth. He had no idea where all this sexyness came from, but he was glad it popped up so he could please his woman. He came back up and kissed her then whispered, "Wanna pull mine off with your teeth?" He smiled through another hot passionate kiss. (He was kidding of course)

Last edited by Keiran on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 am

Mia smiled and wrinkled her nose a little while still kissing him. She slipped her hand down his boxers and finally pulled them off after teasing him a little.

Finally they were together with nothing in between them. The warmness of his body enveloped her and she felt as if she was melting into him. "Oh Keiran," she moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:05 am

Keiran moaned her name back, and they made probably the hottest, most passionate, sex to ever be RPed in all of Amelia.

Afterwards, he lay panting, with Mia in his arms. He didn't think sex could ever as good as that, but damn. He needed a cigerette or something. He kissed the top of Mia's head, "Oh Mia, my Mia, I love you." He rolled over so he was on top of her again, but no sex this time, for now maybe. He kissed her like, five times in a row, then smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:09 am

Mia lay in his arms with her eyes shut. That was her first time, and even though it had hurt a little, it didn't even matter. It had felt amazing and wonderful and it was everything she had ever wanted.

"I love you too," Mia sighed happily. When he rolled on top of her again her eyes opened as she smiled. "You know what I think?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:11 am

"No," Keiran replied, kissing her again. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 am

"I think," she said, craning her neck to kiss him again, "That maybe we should do that again." She laid her head back down on the pillow and grinned mischievously back up at Keiran.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:12 am

"Oh do you now?" Keiran asked with a smirk. He kissed her a couple of times, before pulling away while tugging at her bottom lip with his teeth as he did it.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:31 am

Mia nodded slowly and seductively as he tugged slightly on her bottom lip. "I love you, Keiran," she said softly, her voice turning into a quiet moan as she arched her back underneath him again.

Mia, a sex addict? Nah, she just really likes having sex with Keiran. C:
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:37 am

"I love you too Mia," Keiran replied just as quietly, except for when she arched her back and he moaned her name. He let his hands explore every inch of her body. Every curve, every surfrace, yeah, that's right everything. Soon enough, they were making love again, and it was just about as passionate and hot as the first time.

Was Keiran a sex addict? Nah, he just liked having sex with Mia. :3
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:41 am

Once their passionate love making had finished for the second time, both of them were really, really worn out. Mia lay on Keiran's chest, listening to his heart thump as her fingers trailed softly over his tummy.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:45 am

Keiran laid in bed, feeling perfectly content with Mia in his arms. His eyes were shut and he was slowly brushing her finger tips up and down her shoulder. His breathing started to deepened but he wasn't asleep yet, just very relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:47 am

"Love you, Keiran," Mia whispered peacefully before shutting her own eyes and snuggling closer into him. It was definitely time for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:51 am

"I love you too Mia," Keiran whispered. As he listened to her breathing, he thought about how happy he was. He wasn't sure if he was ever this happy, for real. There was nothing in the way, that could take Mia away from him, and he was very greatful for that. He opened his eyes for just a second to kiss the top of her head, then soon fell asleep with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:52 am

Kanye West comes in and says, "Imma let you finish, Imma let you go back to sleep, but I know a guy who had the best nap EVER after sex, just sayin', best nap EVER!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm so happy to be back!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2