The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tybalt ish so cute. :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6594
=D : 3

Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm

"Alright..." Julie said slowly, closing her eyes. She was tempted to peak, but resisted the urge. "Can I open yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5886
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm

"No, silly," Kaiden said. This was so stupid. He led her to the glass door, taking care that she didn't run into anything. He opened the door and kissed her ear. "Okay, you can open them now," he said.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 pm

The first thing Julie saw when she opened her eyes was the view and the flickering candles. Her face lit up in awe as her eyes traveled over the wine glasses (that she didn't know were filled with grape juice.) Then she saw the oddly shaped...peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? Her smile faltered and her brow furrowed slightly. She looked at Kaiden questioningly and saw him cringe.

Wait...Oh. Ohhh. Julie had said she wanted to go out, and Kaiden had said he had an idea...Of course, this was his attempt at setting up a romantic date at their home, since they couldn't go out because of Quill. Awww.

She looked back at the peanut butter sandwiches and the corners of her mouth turned up. She bit her lip to keep from laughing. It wasn't that she thought it was stupid, it was just the cutest darn thing she had ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 pm

"Tah-dah," Kaiden said lamely. He knew this was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:50 pm

"I-I know I said I wouldn't laugh, but--" Julie broke off in a fit of giggles. A romantic pb&j sandwich dinner. It was just so silly and cute. x3 She absolutely loved it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Kaiden groaned and looked up at the sky. Why did he have to be such an idiot?

"We can just go back inside," he he said, hoping she would stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm

"Oh no! Nonononono!" Julie exclaimed, still looking very amused. She put her hands on his shoulders. "Wait right here! Don't move from this spot!" She rushed back into the house and into her bedroom.

She dug through some of her still unpacked boxes until she found what she was looking for.

About ten minutes later, Julie came back outside. She was wearing a pretty blue dress and had put makeup on. She even put earrings in. "I have to be dressed up for a romantic dinner," she told Kaiden.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm

"We don't have to do this," Kaiden said. His face had been in his hands, but when he uncovered it and saw how gorgeous Julie looked he forgot his embarrassment.

"Wow," he said, looking her up and down. Julie had lost just about all of the weight from carrying Quill, and with her dress and makeup... "You're beautiful," he said.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Julie smiled and blushed. "Thank you," she said shyly. She gestured towards the candlelit, erm, dinner beside them. "Shall we then?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 pm

I told you before that Kaiden would follow Julie anywhere, and I meant it. Even if it was to a place he was going to be uber embarrassed at. He and Julie walked out the door and shut it carefully behind them so as not to wake baby Quill. They went over to the table and Kaiden pulled Julie's chair out for her before taking his own seat.

"I know it's sorta silly..." he said. "And I'm sorry about the sandwiches..."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 pm

"Don't worry about it," Julie replied with a :3 face. "It's cute." She took a sip from the wineglass and almost choked when she started to giggle again. "Is this...grape juice?" she asked, after taking a moment to recompose herself.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Kaiden shook his head and stared at his plate. "It was all we had," he said in an embarrassed voice. It just kept getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Julie giggled. "You're cute," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Kaiden rolled his eyes. He wasn't cute.

"You better know I love you," he said with a grin. There was no reason to be embarrassed anymore he had decided. She seemed to like it even if she thought it was silly, and that was the point. "I do love you, Julie."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:31 pm

"Of course I know that," Julie said, giving him a weird look. How could she not know that? "I love you too." She picked up a sandwich that was cut in the shape of a...blob. "Why are these cut up all weird?" she asked, taking a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 pm

"Don't ask," Kaiden said, picking up his own and studying it. "Mine sorta looks like... well, it was supposed to be a heart, anyway." It was supposed to be Julie's sandwich, but because it had turned out looking more like butt cheeks he had decided to keep it for himself.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 pm

"Ohhhh," Julie said with a nod. They were supposed to be shapes, that made sense. Kind of. "The strawberries are a nice touch." She grabbed one and popped it into her mouth. She smiled as she chewed, picked up another one and held it out to Kaiden, intending to feed it to him. "Have one."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Kaiden smiled and reached forward to take it out of her fingers with his teeth. He munched it with a happy smile before picking up another and holding it out for Julie this time.

When she reached forward to eat it, he pulled it away and popped it in his mouth, a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:46 pm

"Hey!" Julie exclaimed playfully when he pulled her strawberry away and ate it. "Jerk!" She picked up another strawberry and threw it at him. It bounced off his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Kaiden faked an astonished look and blinked, his mouth wide open. "Well we'll see if I ever make you dinner again!" he said, his shocked face turning into one of amusement.

He leaned over the table and kissed Julie.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 pm

As Julie kissed him back, she let a weak electrical current flow between them. Nothing that would hurt Kaiden, but that would just give the kiss a little more...spark, for lack of a better word. There was a literal spark between them as she pulled away, and Kaiden's hair was standing on end. x]
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:56 pm

The spark did more things to Kaiden then just making his hair stand on end. Of course, we're not going to talk about things like that. xD

"Next weekend, I'll take you out somewhere," he promised, taking one hand and brushing down his hair slightly. Then he used that hand to reach over and bring Julie's head closer to his so he could kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 am

Julie kissed him back, and ran his hands all through his hair. "I'm having...a really good...time here," she told him in between kisses. Not that she wouldn't mind going out next weekend, she just wanted him to know that his efforts had not been wasted.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:25 am

"I'm glad," Kaiden said, not stopping their kissing. "I think... I'm having... a pretty good... time too."

He scrunched her hair lightly in his hand and his other hand moved up onto the table and rested on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Julie still couldn't help but smile through the kisses. This wonderful, albeit unconventional romantic dinner had been absolutely the start of the perfect night Julie had wanted. They made out for a while longer, then Julie slowly pulled away and blew out the candles on the table. "Put Quill back to bed and meet me in the bedroom," she whispered to him, her voice quivering slightly.

She gave Kaiden a quick, fleeting peck on the lips before capering off back into the house and into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tybalt ish so cute. :3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next