The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nick and norah's infinite bitch list

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6047
=D : 0

nick and norah's infinite bitch list Empty
PostSubject: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Keiran was babysitting Quill today, because every other clio who could ever babysit him was busy today I suppose. But Keiran didn't mind, he loved his little godson. :3

He was had just finished warming up a bottle for little Quill because it was lunch time, (I'm not sure how Keiran did it, but I'm sure there's some way they could do it) and he brought the bottle over to the little baby and started feeding little Quillers. Quill might be a little baby.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

Love! : 5494

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Mia was really bored. She'd had to baby sit Emmet all day, but the second her mom got home she decided she was going to see Keiran. Their last date had been two days ago and she was already starting to miss him.

Anywho, she had walked to her grandparents house, had said hello for a little while, and then started up the stairs to Keiran's apartment. She knocked excitedly on the door, knowing he would be happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Keiran looked up at the door and wondered what he should do. Of course he was going to answer it, but how? He couldn't let go of the bottle or Quill because then Quill wouldn't get his lunch. He stood up with baby Quill still in his arms and walked over to the door. He bent over to unlock it with his teeth then called, "The door is open!"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Unfortunately for Keiran, he was just about to pull his head up when Mia opened the door. It smacked Keiran on the head.

"Oh, God, Keiran!" Mia gasped. "I'm so sorry!" she reached out her hand to help him when she noticed he... had a baby?

She stepped back in confusion before she realized that this was probably Lane, his little brother. "Aw, is this Lane?" she said, her demeanour changing and she leaned forward to get a closer look at him. "Aw, he's so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Keiran flinched when the door hit him, but there really wasn't anything else he could do because he had a baby in his arms. The pain went away fast and said to her, "Actually this isn't Lane." He smiled, "Mia, meet my godson, Quill."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:51 pm

"You have a godson?" Mia asked. That was weird. Usually clio their age didn't make godparents. "Who's baby is he?" she asked, still looking at the adorable little baby.

"Hi Quilly!" she said, touching his cheek with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Quill looked up at Mia with his big blue eyes, and if he wasn't sucking on a bottle right now, he might have made some kind of cute little baby noise, because he's such a friendly little baby. :3

"He's my," Keiran replied. "Erm...exes baby."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Wait... whut?

"You mean, wait... whut?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Keiran knew this day would come, if he wanted to keep a relationship going with Mia he was going to have to tell her about Julie sometime. At least it would be now, and not way later when it would have been a bad idea to keep from her for so long.

"Let's sit Mia," he said. "I have some things to tell you."

They both went over to sit, and Keiran started telling her the whole story. About Julie getting pregnant after they broke up, them getting back together. Him looking forward to being a step dad even with his doubts. Finally done doubting himself. Getting and job and moving out with Julie. He even added the part about when he saw Kaiden kiss Julie. Then he went on to tell her that he saw that Julie also loved Kaiden, and that it would be better for her and Quill if Keiran just left and Julie and Kaiden were together. Then he finished it with how she made him godfather.

"And that's that," he told her when he was finished. By now, Quill was done eating and Keiran had already burped him, so now Keiran had him sitting up in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Mia listened to the story. It sounded like Keiran had really loved this girl, and that sorta made Mia a little sad. I mean, it wasn't like he'd done anything wrong--he hadn't even know Mia then, but still, it made her a little jealous. What if Kaiden had never come into the picture? Would Keiran still be with Julie, or would he of liked Mia more?

Was Mia just a rebound? Or did Keiran really like her as much as she liked him? Did Keiran like her more than he liked Julie? Or did he still love Julie as much as it sounded like?

Those were the sort of things that were flowing through Mia's mind as Keiran told his story. But then, instead of just jealousy and a leeetle bit of hurt, she sorta felt angry at this Julie girl. How could she hurt someone as nice and amazing as Keiran? How could she leave him for some fucktard that knocked her up and left her? I mean, yeah, Keiran was the one who had broken up with her, but still. He hadn't wanted to, he had done it as a gift to her. He broke his own heart just so she could be happy.

"...wow," she said once he was done. She looked down at little Quill. "So, how do you feel about him?" she asked.

She knew of course that Keiran would love him, just because Keiran was Keiran and he wasn't heartless enough to take his sadness out on a baby, but still. He wondered if he felt some sort of resentment towards him because essentially he was the one that had broken him and Julie's relationship. Again, it wasn't Quill's fault, he hadn't chosen his parents or anything, but Mia couldn't help but wonder. Did Keiran get sad when he thought about it? Did he wonder what might have happened if Quill hadn't been born, or if things had just played out a little differently?
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Keiran looked down at the little baby in his lap when Mia asked him that question. The answer was simple, he loved Quill. He loved Quill when he was still with Julie, and he loved Quill even when him and Julie were breaking up. It didn't make any sense, loving a baby that wasn't even his step child anymore, but Keiran couldn't help it. (He's thinking back before Julie made him the godfather) He might have even loved Quill when he was trying his hardest to avoid Julie, but his hurt and love for Quill's mother was taking over his entire life. But it wasn't like that anymore, he loved Quill, and he still loved Julie, but he really liked Mia. And as much as it scared him, at first, his love for Julie was fading, and it was being replaced by a different kind of love, a kind of love he couldn't explain yet.

"I love Quill," he finally replied. "It sort of doesn't make sense, he wasn't even going to be my stepchild anymore," He picked up Quill and held him, looking down at him. "But I guess I sort of always loved the little guy." He looked up at Mia, feeling like he wasn't making any sense at all. In fact, he himself felt a little confused. "That's the best way I can explain it I suppose."

He really hoped, that Mia wasn't going to stop seeing him, because of the story he just told her.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Mia smiled. "I'm glad," she said. And she was. It was nice to know what a good guy Keiran was, even when he didn't have to be and wasn't trying to make an impression.

But it didn't erase all her worry. Because the truth was, Mia could tell that Keiran still loved this Julie girl. She knew he was trying to get over her, but that didn't change the fact that he loved her.

And what if Julie came back? What if she decided that Kaiden wasn't the right one for her, and that Keiran was? Would he take her back?

"I do have a question though," Mia said, looking down at her hands. She couldn't do this if her feelings for Keiran were going to keep growing and his feelings for her weren't. "If she came back, if she asked for you, would you go back to her?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 pm

That was a hard question, but Keiran could answer it. When they first had broken up, Keiran wouldn't have taken her back. Later on, if she asked, he would have taken her back in a blink of the eye. But now, no, he couldn't.

He leaned Quill agaisnt his tummy and chest area, so he could reach out for Mia's hands. She looked up at him and he looked directly into her eyes. "If Julie came back," he said. "I'd tell her no." He didn't look away and continued. "Becuase when I told you I was really starting to like you, I was telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 pm

A smile of relief and happiness appeared on Mia's face. She leaned over and kissed him.

But even while she was very happy that he said that, and even though it meant a lot to her, she couldn't help feel a little worried deep down. Because if Quill kept coming over, Keiran would have to keep seeing Julie. And Mia knew as well as anyone, if you kept seeing your first love over and over, especially when you still had feelings for them, those feelings would never completely go away.

"I meant it when I said I really liked you too," she said with a happy smile. Like I said, she was repressing that paragraph of thoughts, but she'll probably think of them later when she's alone.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm

"Good," Keiran replied. "Because I was really worried that you'd stop after I told you all of that." He leaned over and kissed her again, then let go of her hands to hold up Quill once again. He leaned over once more to kiss her again. He smiled, "I'm glad you came over today, I mean...I'm glad I was able to tell you everything...and...I'm just glad you came over today."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Emia smiled. She was glad he had told her everything instead of just keeping it a secret.

"Thanks," she said, "for telling me." She kissed him again and when she pulled away she had a smile on her face.

"So, how's little Quillby?" she asked looking at the cute little baby.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Quill made some sort of baby noise and reached out to Mia. "I think he likes you," Keiran said to her. "You're a smart little boy," he cooed as he held up the baby to his face. Quill squealed and gently smacked Keiran's face. Keiran laughed and said, "I agree, she is pretty."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Mia smiled brightly. "You really think he likes me?" Mia said. She really hoped so. If Quill was going to be a part of Keiran's life, then he was hopefully going to be a part of her life too.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:31 pm

"I think so," Keiran replied. "He's such a friendly little boy." He kissed Quill's nose and Quill made a cute baby squeak. "I bet when he's older he'll have a million friends." He put Quill back down onto his lap, and Quill started to reach out for Mia, "I think he wants you to hold him."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Mia smiled. "I'd love to," she said as Keiran stood to place little Quill in her arms. Once he did, Quill giggled a cute little baby giggle.

"Hi, Quill!" Mia said. She took her hand and touched Quill's nose. "You are sooo cute!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Keiran smiled and watched Mia and Quill, and at the same time couldn't help but wonder if Julie would be mad Mia was holding her baby. Keiran wasn't too worried about that though, and he trusted Mia, he knew she wouldn't drop him or hurt him or anything along those lines. She has a little brother after all.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Mia shook her head. "Gram just fed me before I came up," she explained. She could never leave her grandmother's house without eating something.

Little Quill yawned and stuck his thumb in his mouth. "Aww, I think he's tired," she said. Little babies were so cute!
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Keiran smiled and took Quill from Mia, (in a gentle manner) "I'll go put him in bed then." He brought Quill into his bedroom and put him in the little baby carrier thingy, then tucked him in with a little blanket with cute sleeping moons, clouds, and sheep on it. He replaced Quill's thumb with a binky, kissed him on the forehead, then left his bedroom, shutting the door, but not all the way just in case Quill woke back up and needed him. He came back out in the living room then sat next to Mia.

"You know what you should do?" he asked. She said what and he said. "You should visit me like everyday, because it get's lonely here sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:27 pm

"You know what you should do?" she asked back. "You should leave your door open so I don't have to visit my grandma first," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:13 am

"If I left my door open," Keiran replied. "I'd get a bunch of weirdos coming in." He grinned mischievously. "Weirdos like you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nick and norah's infinite bitch list   nick and norah's infinite bitch list Empty

Back to top Go down

nick and norah's infinite bitch list
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: