The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6157
=D : 3

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Keegan nodded at his brother. He knew he had to be careful, but just how careful he didn't know. Rene could read every move he could ever make, and he could quickly stop him just as fast as he could figure it out. Rene would expect him to come at him, but what if he threw something at him?

He glanced around, using his eyes only, and spotted a large rock. As fast as his reflexes could let him, Keegan grabbed the rock and threw.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5674
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Yeah, Rene wasn't expecting that. He was able to hit the rock away, but in his surprise and confusion, he didn't realize that he released Quinn II.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6089

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Quinn II seized the opportunity and wheeled around, finally making contact. He punched Rene in the gut, and then went o hit him in the face as he doubled over.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Keegan took that oportunity to run over to Rene and his brother, and he punched Rene in the jaw as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Rene fell the the ground. He layed there for a second, then started to sit up, while wiping blood off of his mouth.

"That was pretty impressive you two," he said, sounding a bit winded.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6089

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:25 pm

Quinn II didn't say anything. He started to advance, ready to attack again, but he realized if he did Rene would probably control him again and they'd just be in the same position as before, only he knew Rene wouldn't fall for the same trick twice.

"Keegan," he whispered to his brother so that Rene couldn't hear. "Maybe we should take this opportunity to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:05 am

"Standing here, staring at him, waiting for him to get up isn't going to help, let's go!" Keegan whispered back.

He grabbed Quinn II's wrist and started a runnin'.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:08 am

Rene finally stood up and watched the two run. He could easily catch up to them, but he grew bored with playing with them. He'd have to find some more playmates tonight, one's that can't run away.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3