The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6048
=D : 0

i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 pm

"Oh," Keiran sighed. "Haha, well that's good I think." They went on working a little bit more when Gage said that thing he said. "Ah suck it up," Keiran told him, half-kidding. "It's not that bad."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5829

i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Gage frowned at Keiran. How often did a guy like KEIRAN tell Gage to 'suck it up'? Never, that's how often. "Shut up," he grumbled, tossing another thing of hay onto the cart. "It's my first day, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Keiran smirked, "You'll get use to it." He threw in another bale of hay into the metal cart thingy then said, "That is if you keep working here." Personally, Keiran didn't think Gage would return tomorrow, or the next day, or ever.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 pm

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gage asked, tossing another thing of hay onto the cart. Now he was working hard just to prove he could. "You think I'm gonna get fired? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 pm

"No," Keiran replied honestly. "I think you're going to quit." He threw in another bale of hay.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:26 pm

That wasn't really any less insulting in Gage's mind. "You think I can't handle doing this?" he demanded, also throwing another bale of hay. He complained once, that didn't mean he was going to quit. Jesus fucking Christ, if a loser like Keiran could do this work, anyone could, especially Gage.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 pm

"I know you can handle it," Keiran replied. "But are you fastidious enough?" He threw in another bale of hay.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Thankfully Gage knew what that meant. "So you just think I'm lazy," he clarified. Now the hay baling was actually serving a useful purpose. It was allowing him to vent his anger without getting into a fight with Keiran.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 pm

"Yes," Keiran replied. "I do." He threw in another bale of hay, and wondered where this jerk Keiran came out all the sudden. Oh well, it didn't matter to him, it was about time he stuck up for himself. He wasn't really sticking up for himself right now, just being a jerk, but yeah, you get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Even if Gage had been thinking about quitting, there was no way he was going to now. This was a challenge to him now. "Really," he said, tossing thing of hay after thing of hay into the cart as if his life depended on it. "What gave you that impression, Keiran?"

Gage didn't think Keiran really knew who he was arguing with. If Gage wanted, he had so much he could say to either piss Keiran off or hurt him. And he was seriously considering both at this point.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

"I don't know Gage," Keiran replied. "Maybe just because you've been pretty lazy in the past?" Keiran threw in another bale of hay. He knew Gage's laziness, because of his sister.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 am

"You barely even know me, how would you know how I've been in the past?" Gage questioned with a raised eyebrow. Then he realized that there was one way he might know some actual examples of Gage's lack of work ethic. His mouth curled up into a bit of a smirk. "Ah...did Lily tell you that?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am

"Well," Keiran replied, not sure if he wanted to get his sister in trouble. "Yeah." He figured that it wouldn't matter, because Gage probably wouldn't care that Lily complained about him. He continued his work.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:42 pm

"Did she tell you anything else?" Gage questioned.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 pm

"No not really," Keiran replied honestly. "She just complained about the normal things girlfriends complain about their boyfriends...you know?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

At first Gage was going to say something assholey along the lines of, 'Did she tell you about the millions of times we had sex?' but then he remembered how Keiran's dad was the boss, and how that might not be a good thing to be telling clio, especially Keiran, while on the job. "Whatever," he grumbled instead, irritated that he couldn't use his comeback. "I'm not gonna quit. I need the money."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D   i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:04 pm

"We get paid pretty well here," Keiran replied. "The whole entire island of Annerb if full of good paying jobs."
Back to top Go down

i had sex with your daughter and my dad had sex with your wife. :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Naomih Sea :: The Island of Annerb-
Jump to: