The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

day and night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6048
=D : 0

day and night Empty
PostSubject: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

The day after Keiran had met Mia, he went out in the morning to look for ice skates. So it was around noonish, and he was walking out of a sporting goods store, with his own pair of skates. The cashier had looked at him with raised eyebrows, because well, he was a guy, buying ice skates and well, that cashier didn't know whether or not Keiran was buying those to be like, one of those fancy ice skating gay men. Whatever.

But really he bought them, because he didn't like the idea of renting his own pair of ice skates because other clio's feet had been in there. What if he got like, athletes foot or something? Gross.

He was pretty excited though, later tonight, him and Mia would be ice skating together. :]
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6565
=D : 3

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Coincidentally, Julie was also out shopping in Dahlin today. For once she wasn't shopping for baby things, like she usually was, but instead was looking for a swimsuit, sunglasses, and other beach things because she was supposed to go to the beach with Noah sometime soon. She hadn't gone to the beach since that one vacation her family went on months ago, and therefor needed all new stuff.

And who should Julie run into out in Dahlin, why it was none other than Keiran. She hadn't seen him in a while. She knew he had helped Lily watch Quill that one day, but she hadn't actually seen or talking to him. It still made her sad to see him, but weirdly it also made her happy to see him.

"Hi Keiran," she greeted when they got nearer to each other.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:38 pm

"Oh hey Julie cube," Keiran replied when he looked up and saw her. "Long time no see." God how he missed her, and God did she look beautiful. D: "What brought you to Dahlin today? Shopping for Quill?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 pm

"Surprisingly no," Julie replied. "Shopping for myself actually. I need a new swimsuit among other things. How about you?" She wondered how Keiran was doing, living in Dahlin all by himself. She worried about him a lot.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:41 pm

"I bought myself a pair of new ice skates," Keiran replied, holding up his bag. "Going ice skating tonight." With somebody who isn't you. D:
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 pm

"Oh that's fun!" Julie exclaimed. She was glad to hear Keiran was going out and doing things. It made her feel less like she had ruined his life. "I love ice skating. Are you going to the place in Cuir? It's pretty cool there."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:48 pm

"Yeah," Keiran replied. "I'm pretty sure that's where we're going." He laughed a little, "I'm kind of nervous, I've never ice skated before."

Last edited by Keiran on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm

We? Who was we? Julie decided she'd rather not ask. "You'll probably fall a lot," she told him honestly. "Everyone always does their first time. But it's still a lot of fun. Before you know it you'll be having a great time, and even when you fall you'll just laugh."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

"Yeah," Keiran replied, smiling because he was imagining the whole scene again like he was yesterday. "I could always cheat, and use my Eilemaiden to help me secretly float." He decided that he might just do that. "Mia is going to help me though, so I'll do okay." Oh crap, he didn't mean to say Mia's name, it just came right out. D: There was that weird feeling of guilt again, that feeling of guilt he wasn't suppose to feel.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Julie's suspicions were confirmed. Keiran was going ice skating with a girl. Pretty much a date. Of course Julie couldn't fault him for that, he had every right to do it, and she probably should have been happy that he was moving on. After all, she was moving on too. But she still couldn't help but feel a painful little stab in her heart.

"Yeah, you'll...you'll do great," she told him, not wanting him to think she was bothered in any way.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:10 pm

"So how is little Quillers?" Keiran asked, wanting to change the subject. "I see that he giggles now, when Lily brought him and Lane over the other day, those two just laughed and laughed." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Julie smiled too. Even when she was sad, thinking about her baby never failed to maker her smiled, especially when she thought about him laughing. "I bet that was absolutely adorable," she commented. Lane was a little cutie too. Julie hoped the two of them would be friends when they were older. "Quill is doing great. Happy and healthy and all that. You have no idea how good it feels to look at Quill and his little smile, and know that I at least did something thing right."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:18 pm

"Oh Julie you have no idea how adorable it was," Keiran replied. "And those two, they laugh at anything, when I pulled up the blinds of my window, Quill laughed so hard, and then that made Lane laugh, it was so cute." He shook his head and chuckled, "I wish I could laugh at things like that."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 pm

"Haha, don't we all?" Julie replied. "But at the same time, babies also cry at anything. One time I was eating breakfast, and I accidentally clanged my fork against the plate, and for some reason it upset Quill so much that it took me a half an hour to get him to stop crying."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 pm

"Aw poor little guy," Keiran replied. "Do you uh, want to get lunch or something? So we're not standing in front of this store?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Julie made an apologetic face. "I would, but I don't really have the time," she said regrettably. "I've got to be home in a half hour to watch Quill because Kaiden has to work then." She paused for a second. "But you can come with me while I finish shopping! If you want."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 am

"Oh okay sure," Keiran replied. "Can we stop at some kind of fast food resteraunt real quick though? I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:27 am

"Sure," Julie replied. Maybe she'd grab something quick to eat too, now that she thought about it she was kinda hungry herself. "But then I really need to finish shopping. I just need to get a bunch of beach stuff."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:30 am

"Oh? Going to the beach? That'll be fun," Keiran replied while they started walking. "I haven't been to the beach in a while, as a matter of fact I haven't done anything but work and sleep for a while."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:33 am

"I haven't done anything but take care of a baby for a while," she replied with a little laugh. "But when it comes to sleep, I don't get to do that very often. It's nice to get out and have some fun, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:36 am

"Yeah," Keiran replied. "But I think I've forgotten what the word 'fun' even means anymore." He never had a point to get out and do things, he had no reason to live anymore, Julie use to be his only reason. There were a lot of days where Dafne had to force him out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:41 am

"Me too, sometimes," Julie replied, totally missing the depressed undertones of his words. Or maybe she just didn't want to hear them, so her mind blocked them out for her. "But at least we're getting out and having some fun soon."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:45 am

"Yeah," replied Keiran. "I'm glad I'll be out for once, with somebody, it get's so lonely in that appartment..."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 am

"Maybe you should've stayed in Cuir," Julie replied slowly. "I worry about you sometimes. Dahlin isn't always the safest place in Amelia."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:51 am

"I couldn't stay in Cuir," Keiran replied. "It's...I don't know...not the same there anymore." I just wanted to stay away from places that you would have showed up, but I guess I can't avoid you. "And you don't have to worry about me, if I get attacked I can fly away." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

day and night Empty
PostSubject: Re: day and night   day and night Empty

Back to top Go down

day and night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: