The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the mighty surgeon lives

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

Love! : 5398
=D : 0

Where the mighty surgeon lives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 am

"You'll get better at it eventually," Raegan replied. "I'm sure of it." Maybe you'll get better if I shove it down your throat. "When do you think dinner will be ready?" The sooner we eat the sooner I can leave.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5420

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:44 am

"You know, I don't think I'll be coming to dinner," she said, putting her hand on her forehead melodramatically. "I suddenly feel a bit sick. Be a dear and tell my parents, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

Love! : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:53 am

"Alright," Raegan replied. "I hope you feel better." He went down the many stairs to tell her parents, ended up having dinner with just them, then left to hang out with his buddies.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the mighty surgeon lives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: