The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

Love! : 5652
=D : 4

she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers Empty
PostSubject: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Lily had received the honors of watching little Quillby because Julie was finally going to go out with Noah and Kaiden was going out with somebody else too. It made Lily happy that it seemed they both were moving on, and she knew that Julie was a little sad right now, but she'd get over it soon enough. Noah would be a ton better for her in the long run.

Anyway, after she'd played with Quill and Lane together for a while (Sophie was at her dad's house), she decided she'd take the happy babies to go see Keiran. He'd just been over on Thursday, but he had seemed sorta down and Lily thought maybe the babies would make him feel better.

So here she was in Dahlin, pushing two babies in a stroller, and knocking on Keiran's door.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6077
=D : 0

she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Keiran was sitting in the kitchen, drawing out plans for a landscaping idea for his dad. He had been working on that farm for a really long time, but he didn't have a farmers tan like his dad did, he was still pale as a ghost. He did have muscles though. He looked up from his landscaping plans when he heard a knock at the door. He got a little excited, but he didn't get his hopes up too much. It was either somebody here to visit him, or it was just the nice little old couple bringing him something to eat or something. You see, even though Keiran enjoyed living on his own, he was very lonely.

Finally he opened the door and was happy to see that it was his sister, his little half brother, and his godson. "Hello everybody!" he said all cheerfully, "I'm so glad you all came to visit!"

Poor lonely Keiran.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:49 pm

"We're glad we came too," Lily said with a smile, instantly handing off Quill to Keiran and then taking Lane out of the stroller and following Keiran into the house.

"The babies wanted to see their brother/god daddy," Lily said.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:08 pm

"Hi there Quillers," Keiran cooed at his godson. "How are you?" Quill made some kind of cute baby noise and Keiran kissed his nose. "And how are you little Laney?" He asked turning to his little brother who was in Lily's arms. Lane did some kind of cute baby noise too.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Lily smiled. Babies making baby noises were so cute. :3

"Yeah, we just thought we'd come and visit, it must be lonely living here all by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 pm

"Yeah," Keiran sighed. "It does get pretty lonely here..." He sat down on the couch, with Quill in his lap. "That's why I get so happy whenever I get a visitor." He turned Quill around so they were facing each other. Quill looked at him with those cute big blue eyes, then reached up to touch Keiran's chin. It made Keiran smile. :]
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

"Aww," Lily said when Quill did that. She was glad that Keiran could be around Quill and not be sad. It was nice that they could have a relationship, even if it wasn't the one Keiran had originally wanted.

"I think he missed you," she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 pm

"Well I missed him too," Keiran replied, while keeping his eyes on Quill. "But I miss my baby brother just as much, hand him over Lily." He smiled at her and Lane.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Lily smiled and held out Lane by his leetle armpits. Lane did a baby giggle or something cute like that.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Before he took Lane, Keiran made sure to turn Quill around around again so the little baby could lean on Keiran's tummy-chest area. Then he reached out and took Lane from his sister. Now he had two adorable babies. :3

"Look at you two," he said to both of them, while both of them looked up with fascinated looks on their faces. "Are you not the cutest little things in all of Amelia?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

"I bet they'll be best friends," Lily said with a smile. They were so adorable!

She could just imagine them running around together when they were six and being like annoying little brothers to Sophie who would be nine. Lily couldn't wait for that. xD
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 pm

"I'm sure they will," Keiran replied, smiling at the two babies. "So what made Julie put you in baby patrol today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers   she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers Empty

Back to top Go down

she wears short skirts, i wear tee shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: