The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
August
Bean Licker
August

Love! : 5418
=D : 0

there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 pm

"I wasn't trying to kidnap her," August mumbled a little nervously. The bouncers were starting to believe the teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5783

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 pm

"Kick him out, throw him in jail!" Christine anounnced. "Just get him away from me!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5828

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Well this had ended up working out nicely. Now all Gage really had to do was sit back and watch the creep get what was coming to him.
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

Love! : 5418

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:07 pm

The bouncers let go of Gage, and went after August. Afraid to go to jail, August started to run. He weaved through the crowd, until finally he got out of the club and he ran to Dian. Not only is he an idiot, but he's a coward too. Rene would be ashamed to call him a fellow creep.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5783

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Christine watched the man run with a smug expression. Deep down she was scared though, she didn't want to run into him again. She turned to Gage, grinned, ran to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. "You saved me," she said cutely, and kissed him. "I should give you a reward."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5828

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Gage was a little annoyed that they guy had just taken off and wasn't going to get any form of punishment, but at least he was gone. And if he ever had the misfortune of running into Gage again, he wouldn't be so lucky.

Quote :
"You saved me. I should give you a reward."

Gage smiled at her. Silently, he promised to protect her always. After the bouncers apologized about their ordeal and all that, Gage put his arm around Christine and they went back to his house. And she gave him his reward.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2