The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

derelict by beck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5674
=D : 0

derelict by beck - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm

"Shut up!" Rene screamed. "Shut UP!" He slapped Seeley across the face again with the back of his hand, but since he still had control over her, she really couldn't be pushed to the side or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

Love! : 5599

PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Seeley grimaced, and made her shadows jump on Rene and start attacking him. She really needed to get away from here. But how? Rene wasn't showing any signs of letting her go, and he had control over her body...
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Rene grunted when her shadows attacked him. He really didn't like shadows. He was able to fight them off, but fighting them off meant he had to let go of Seeley.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

Love! : 5599

PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 pm

When Seeley felt the control of her own body return to herself, she didn't waste anytime. Leaving her shadows to fight with Rene for as long as possible, she started running in some random direction away from Rene. She knew soon enough her shadows would be forced to follow, but maybe by then she'd be far enough ahead...
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Rene would have tried to take control over Seeley again, but her shadows were being relentless. By the time they were gone, Seeley was gone too. Rene pounded his fists into the ground and screamed, "Fuck! me in the ass"

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

derelict by beck
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Forest of Linius :: Lake Pontchartrain-
Jump to: