The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the first brother named ian.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5646
=D : 0

the first brother named ian. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Rene smiled but his eyes were narrowed into a glare. He backed away from the bars, and let go of Seeley, and said, "Welcome to my family, my sweet little girl." He started laughing, maybe it was out of joy, maybe it was out of amusement, or maybe he was just crazy. Either way, he was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

Love! : 5645

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Katsa got shoved out of the way, but she didn't fall this time because I'm afraid if she falls too many times something will happen to her adorable bundles of joyyy). As soon as Rene backed away from the bars Katsa darted over and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her away from the cell.

Without a word to her friend, she pulled her down the corridor, running as fast as she could and pulling Seeley with her.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

Love! : 5571

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Seeley was shaken from her encounter, and she sure as hell was glad to be away from that cell and back in control of her own body. Once they were far enough away that they felt safe enough to stop running, they did so in order to catch their breaths.

"S...sorry for hitting you," Seeley gasped. "He like...possessed me or something..."
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:38 pm

"N-no problem," Katsa said. She was so scared. "Are you okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Seeley looked down at herself. She was still intact. "Yeah I'm good," she replied. "Are you okay?" she reached out and delicately touched Katsa's cheek where she had involuntarily punched her. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:50 pm

"No," Katsa said. "I'm fine, let's just go see Ian." She was sick of hearing Rene's laugh coming from down the hall (because yeah, he's still laughing).
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 pm

"Okay..." Seeley replied, glad that both Katsa and her little bundle(s?) of joy were apparently okay. They made their way to Ian's cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the first brother named ian.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2