Full Name: Noel Rene Mann
Birth Date: May 7th, (age 18)
Eye Color: Grayish
Hair Color: Brown
About His/Her Family: He has a mom, a dad, a younger sister, and a secret family he doesn't yet know about.
- Prone to tackling projects in small chunks; work a little, rest, work a little more until the job is done.
- You crave attention and abhor being alone for too long.
- Vocative, whimsical and amenable when fully contented, or around those you feel comfortable with.
- When you’re happy, you show it.
- In fact, if any good fortune befalls you, co-workers, family and the like will never hear the end of it.
- In times of conflict, your initial response is to approach things assertively.
- At the end of the day however, you're a cat-soul. If things get too hard to handle, all that's left of you is the sound of the cat flap.
- Distinct; perhaps in style, writing, overall demeanour?
- Either way, all of these aspects definitely stand out from your family/circle of friends.
- Not as easily unnerved as some of your peers; you could say you're actually quite bold.
- Happy and optimistic, you're nearly always found with a smile on your face.
- You grasp concepts easily. Preferably through observation.
- An outgoing soul, even to those less familiar; you're probably the one at school who ensured that the 'new kid' and yourself were introduced.
- You're never one to turn down a good rough and tumble.
- Indeed, you're not one to keep your feelings bottled up; better out than in, I suppose.
- A typical dog-in-a-cat's-body.
- Your outgoing streak doesn't become apparant immediately, though; you prefer to take a step back to quickly sum the person up in silence.
- In team-orientated situations, you're blend of assertive nature and vocative behaviour serves you well; you always ensure your opinion is taken on board.
- You're more social of the cat-souls; a people-person, per se (this goes according to your frame of mind).
- A slow developer; you weren't exactly the most mature of your younger days.
- Domineering, towards your siblings perhaps?
- To add to your observant nature, you're perceptive how others are feeling; this helps you spot the first sign of a despairing friend.
- Like all cat-souls, you need your alone time of course.
- More inclined to take part in social-care orientated careers than most other cat-souls; you're a natural with the kiddy-winks.
- Your learning environment needs to be free of noise or distraction, otherwise your attention may wander; it's most likely you're the window-gazing sort.
- You rarely wait to be approached; you prefer to initiate greetings and the like.
- Curious of your loved ones lives, you may (or be sorely tempted to) rifle through their belongings, email inbox etc.
Any Thing Else About Your Character We Might Need To Know:[background, ethnicity, etc.] Nothing you won't find out eventually.
Full Name: Kirby
Settled Or Not: Settled as a bombay cat
Eye Color: Green