The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i just wanted a boy named Taylor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Little Spartan
Taylor

Love! : 5395
=D : 0

i just wanted a boy named Taylor Empty
PostSubject: i just wanted a boy named Taylor   i just wanted a boy named Taylor EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:18 pm

CHARACTER:

Full Name: Taylor Ray

Birth Date: December 8

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Height: 5' 10"

About His/Her Family: Taylors father walked out on him and his mother when he was young, and so his mother, stricken with greif, gave Taylor to his grandparents and commited scuicide. His grandparents raised him well and he loves them very much.

Personality:
You feel as though everyone's attention is turned to you when you enter a room, and that's most likely the case; for you are handsome, energetic, and rarely seen without the company of fashionable clothing. You are powerful physically, moving about with a natural self-confidence and elegance. Others tend to enjoy your company because of your ability to be so insightful and understanding of the needs of others, though you don't share your own personal feelings all that well. Curiosity is a leading factor in what drives you to get to meet future friends, and you're usually able to keep them because of your dynamic personality. But... you know you're truly a loner at heart.

Whether you realize it or not, you are a courageous person, and fear has never weighed you down. You can fight your own fights, and sometimes want to battle just to aide others. Some might call you conceited, but it's hard so say for sure. You've always been more aggressive than passive, but no one can imagine you otherwise, and this assertiveness does not make you a jerk - it's just that you refuse to be bossed around.

Once you've found something you're good at, you wish to focus on this goal with all your brain power.

You're relatively street-wise; able to read a person's aura, and tell what their hidden motivations are, or assess a situation swiftly. In the majority of conversations you are blunt and to the point, getting attention with these simple words, or even a slight facial expression. Whether it's subconscious or not, you demand respect, and people tend to give it to you.

When it comes to a romance, your straight-forward advances are usually too intense for most to open up to, so you'd best choose your partners wisely. Since you're so fond of being on your own, you avoid long-lasting relationships, and place little value on being completely faithful to one person. You feel that even if you were to find the "perfect mate", they'd never be able to tame your wild heart or stop your independent streak.

DÆMON:

Full Name: Natasha

Settled Or Not: Settled (Tiger)

Eye Color: Blue
Back to top Go down

i just wanted a boy named Taylor
Page 1 of 1