The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6586
=D : 3

argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] Empty
PostSubject: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:16 am

It was that time of day where the run was setting and the sky was a picturesque mixture of orange and pink, and a slight dark haze sat in the air, making it still quite easy to see, but indicating that it would be dark very soon.

Not that Julie worried about the dark. Being in Solas and all she could create light from nothing. No, what she was more worried about was whether or not she'd get home before her curfew--which was in about ten minutes.

She had been running down Theodore Lane, but she got tired and slowed to a jog, before finally resigning to walk.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5667
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:57 am

It had been a very long time since Rene had been out, wreaking havoc in Amelia. He had been locked up, but he just recently escaped. Rene had a few new scars on his face, making him look ravaged. He looked more rugged as well, with some whiskers on his chin. He had just recently broken out of prison, couple of hours ago actually, and he was still dressed in his prison clothes.

He walked along Theodore Lane, enjoying the fresh air and the sky, when he noticed somebody walking towards him. A younger girl, with blue eyes and blonde hair. She reminded him of Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:06 am

If Julie hadn't been paying attention, she wouldn't have noticed the creepy, ravaged man wearing an argyle sweater prison clothes and looking at her like she was a piece of meat. However, she was paying attention, and she did notice the creepy, ravaged man wearing prison clothes and looking at her like she was a piece of meat.

Erg. Creeper. She tried not to look at him and just to walk right on past, but she couldn't shake the creepy feeling that he was still looking at her. She took another quick glance and confirmed that he was indeed still looking at her.

Just keep walking, Julie, Cinna advised. Ignore the creepy man...

Julie tried to head the advice, but it was kind of hard, especially as she got closer and he got creepier.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:13 am

Rene stared at the girl and studied her closely. It could be the same girl he thought she was. She looked old enough to be her, but he wasn't sure.

"Hey," he said, a little surprised at the sound of his own voice. "Are your parents Lumi and Quinn Flint?"

If they weren't, Rene would just kill the girl then, but if she was, he'd be very pleased to know this.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 am

Julie probably should have been scared, but she was more intrigued. This man knew her parents? How? she wondered curiously. She gave him a scrutinizing look. "You know my parents?" she asked inquisitively.

Cinna looked exasperated. Didn't Julie know she wasn't supposed to talk to strangers? Especially ones who looked like they just escaped from prison?
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:32 am

So it was her. Julie, his little niece. She was all grown up now, and very pretty. She was a mix between both her parents, she was more than pretty, she was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Yes, I do know your parents," Rene told her. "Your mother, is my little sister."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:35 am

Julie narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "My mom never said anything about having a brother," she said. She didn't have any extended family. Her dad's family was all dead and her mom was raised in an orphanage. She couldn't imagine why her parents would keep something like this a secret.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 am

"I remember when you were a little baby," Rene said, ignoring her statement, and stepping closer. "I held you, and you screamed. You screamed very loudly and reached out for your parents, but I didn't give you back to them, I had to drop the star piece before I could give you back to them. My, you've grown into a beautiful young woman."

He held out his hand and grabbed her face, "Mmm, yes, very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:48 am

Julie's eyes widened and she pulled away from Creeper's grip. "Don't touch me!" she exclaimed, totally freaked out. What was he talking about!? Why was he trying to touch her face and talk to her like that? She backed away, looking apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:01 am

Rene took control of her body then, it felt good to be in control.

"I'm disappointed," he said to her. "I would have hoped that Quinn would have at least told you about me."

He stepped closer to his niece, staring at her hungrily. He grabbed Julie from behind, pulled her closer, while pressing his groin into her.

"You're even prettier than your mother," he breathed into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 am

Now she was scared. Suddenly she couldn't move, and Creeper!Supposed!Uncle was grabbing her and touching her in ways that made her feel sick. She made a noise of disgust mingled with fear.

Managing to keep thinking straight, she charged up an electrical current and shocked the freak grabbing her with the force of a stun gun.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:27 am

Rene jumped back, but still had control of her body. Her stun gun shock wasn't strong enough for Rene.

"I'm almost as strong as your father," he told her. "Maybe even just as strong."

He pressed her up against a tree, and bit her neck, "You even taste better than your mother."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:34 am

Terrified, Julie shut her eyes tightly and shocked him again, this time for a little longer. But she still couldn't move! Why couldn't she move!? "What do you want from me!?" she yelled as the electricity crackled around them. Slowly it died down, as Julie's breath quickened.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:39 am

"Such a little fighter," Rene said while wiping drool from his mouth.

Julie wrote:
"What do you want from me!?"

"What do I want from you?" Rene repeated her question. "I just want to show some love to my little niece."

He tilted up her chin and kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 am

Julie let out a scream that was muffled by the man's mouth. If she'd had anything in her stomach it would be coming back right about now. She would have kicked him in the crotch or bit his lip off or something but she still couldn't move. She opened her eyes wide and tears poured out and ran down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:51 am

Rene forced Julie down onto the ground, and rested his hips in between her legs.

"Don't cry little Julie," he hissed into her ear. "It's only Uncle Rene."

He ground his hips into her's, and groaned lightly.

"Oh Julie I love you," he said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 am

Well obviously Julie didn't stop crying. She cried and sobbed until she couldn't breathe, and started to cough and gasp. Taking a deep breath, she managed to scream, "HELP MEEEEE! SOMEONE HELLLLPPPPP!!!! HELP MEEEE!" and then sobbed some more.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6150

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:00 am

Keegan and his brother Quinn II were walking around on Theodore Lane. They were out because their father was worried and asked them to go look for her. While they were talking about Keiran, and how they don't like him very much. They were stopped in mid conversation when they heard a scream.

Julie wrote:
"HELP MEEEEE! SOMEONE HELLLLPPPPP!!!! HELP MEEEE!"

Keegan looked at his brother wide eyed, "Quinn that sounded like Julie."

So he took off running towards the sounds of her screams.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6082

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:07 am

Quinn II also heard his sister scream, and didn't even listen to what Keegan said before taking off running. "JULIE!?" he yelled for her. Soon enough they came across the horrifying scene of some strange man on top of their sister. "JULIE! GET THE FUCK OF MY SISTER, YOU BASTARD!"

He pulled out some pointy razors and moved to throw them at the potential rapist man. He wasn't going to hold back either; he was ready to kill to protect Julie (he takes after his father, bless him.)
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:12 am

Rene was about to take Julie's shirt off, when he was rudely interrupted by two young men who must know Julie. He jumped off of Julie and drew water from a nearby tree to defend himself from the razors.

"You must be Quinn and Lumi's sons," Rene said. "My nephews."
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:21 am

Keegan's eyes widened in horror when he saw a strange man on top of his sister. He would have screamed the same thing Quinn did but he had already done it for him.

Quinn started getting ready to attack, so the man drew water from tree's to defend himself.

So he's Ughdarras, I'll have to fight him physically.

Rene wrote:
"My nephews."

"Nephews," Keegan repeated. "Our parents never told us anything about us having an uncle."
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6082

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:25 am

Quinn the Second cared a whole lot less about the whole nephew comment and a whole lot more about beating the shit out of this guy. With a snarl he threw the razors and maneuvered them in midair so that they were all zigzagging and coming from every direction and all aiming for vital points.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:27 am

Julie was relieved to see her brothers but she was still scared. "Guys, help me!" she wailed, still on her back. "I can't move!!"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:29 am

Rene made a giant water force field and turned it into ice. The razor's bumped off of the ice and fell on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:32 am

Keegan ran after Quinn's razor blades, roaring loudly, with his fist raised into the air. He punched through the ice and punched the guy in the face, but then he couldn't move all the sudden.

(Rene took control of his body now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]   argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell] Empty

Back to top Go down

argyle sweaters [rene f******* haswell]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next