The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bean splargy!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6564
=D : 3

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:33 pm

It was broad daylight, so Julie wasn't too worried as she made her way down Theodore Lane. She was on her way to meet Kaiden to go to a doctor's appointment. She hoped things wouldn't be too awkward between the two of them. She also wished she could have had Keiran fly her there, but she felt too bad to be like, 'Hey Keiran, wanna fly me to my doctor's appointment that I'm gonna have with Kaiden while you wait outside?' Yeah, she wasn't going to do that.

Still, she wished she had some other way to get there then to walk. Her feet hurt, and so did her back. Ah, the joys of pregnancy. She was so happy she was almost done with it.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5645
=D : 0

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Rene was out in his natural habitat, on Theodore Lane, in the daytime. That's right, Rene was outside, in the daytime. He was walking down the rocky road unaware that he was getting close to the only woman he learned to love. His beautiful neice.

Once they both saw each other, he stopped and she stopped. She was massive, since when did that happen? Then again he hadn't seen her for a very long time.

"J--Julie?" he asked timidly. "Why did you do this?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Julie froze, she took one long, wide-eyed look at her crazy uncle before letting out a terrified scream. She turned around to run...except that she couldn't really run with her big ol' baby belly, so it was more like a really fast waddle. As amusing as it probably was to watch, Julie was absolute horrified. This was the guy who tried to rape her, who kidnapped her, who tried to kill her brother...and she could barely try to get away from him!
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 pm

"Wait!" Rene called out to her. "Don't leave me again!"

He ran after her, and since she was pregnant he was able to catch up with her easily. He grabbed her from behind and took ahold of her arms.

"Julie!" he said. "I--I've missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Julie was shaking, and she was too scared to even talk. She just stood there, shaking and looking terrified, making small, frightened noises. What was going to happen to her now? Would he steal her again? Beat her up? Kill her or her baby? Oh god, oh god, oh god, she was so scared.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 pm

"Julie my lovely lovely Julie," Rene said. "It's so good to see you again, you have no idea." He turned her around and smiled, "But you're pregnant, with somebody elses child I think, but that's okay, you can come back home, and when the baby is born I'll get rid of it for you."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Julie tried to pull away. "No!" she cried, finally finding her voice, albeit a scared, high-pitched version of her voice. "Let go, let me go!" What did he mean, he would get rid of it? He wanted to kill her baby!? She started to get louder, and more hysterical. "Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Rene turned her back around and held her against him. One hand had ahold of ther wrists, and the other was wrapped around her mouth to silence her.

"Quiet Julie," he whispered harshly. "I know you're scared now but everything will be okay soon, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Tears started running down Julie's pale face. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She was even more terrified than the first time she met Rene, because this time she wasn't just scared for herself. She was scared for her baby, and that was a hundred times worse.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Rene felt her tears run down his hands, but he didn't care right at the moment. He would make her stop crying soon. He knew that no matter how strong he may be, he wouldn't be able to carry Julie, so he just had to control her, so he did.

"Come on Julie," he said. "Let's go home."

He started walking, making Julie come with him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5856

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Kaiden had been running late. He was supposed to be meeting Julie in like, one minute. Unfortunately, he could never run all the way to Ughdarras in that small amount of time, so he had some Cuir clio fly him there. If he would have been walking, he might have noticed something going down on TL.

ANYWHO, he wasn't walking, so he didn't notice. Instead, he got to the doctors just a few minutes late. He walked into the office, sweating a little.

"Hello, Kaiden," the doctor greeted, "is Julie not coming today?"

Kaiden looked at him with a very confused face. "She's not here yet?"

The doctor told Kaiden that he hadn't seen Julie yet. Kaiden figured maybe she had forgotten, or maybe he had gotten the instructions wrong and he was supposed to walk her here. He apologized to the doctor and told him that he and Julie would be back tomorrow instead.

Kaiden decided to go to Solas to apologize to Julie so she didn't think he was a big jerk for forgetting. He got another clio to fly him to Solas because I need a way for him not to see Julie and Rene on TL.

He finally got to Julie and Keiran's house and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6047

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Keiran was eating some lunch when he heard a knock at the door. It was Kaiden. He really didn't want to see Kaiden right now, after what he saw a few days ago, but Julie wasn't with him, so he had a bad feeling.

"Hi Kaiden," he said. "Where's Julie? Didn't you two go to the doctor appointmet?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 pm

"She's not here?" Kaiden asked worriedly. "The doctor said she never showed, I figured she was still here."

Oh no. Where could she be? What about her crazy uncle?! Oh no.

"Theodore Lane," he said, turning to look behind him, towards the road that lead out of Solas and to TL. Everyone knew Theodore Lane was dangerous...
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Oh god.

"Kaiden we have to go find her now," Keiran said sternly.

He slipped on some shoes and pushed pass Kaiden, shutting the door behind him and started running towards TL, "Come on Kaiden, quick!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 am

Kaiden didn't need telling twice (really, he didn't need telling once, but whatever). Quick as a flash he was running with Keiran. After they ran a few feet he smacked himself on the forehead. "Keiran, if you fly, we'll cut off distance!"

Keiran also didn't need telling twice because suddenly, Kaiden was flying. The two sped through the air, over the trees, so they could get to TL faster. They both scanned the ground, looking for any sign of Julie.

Finally they found her. Or at least a blonde haired girl that resembled her, being dragged away by a brown haired older man.

Rene. "JULIE!" Kaiden screamed from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am

Keiran spotted Julie and Rene when Kaiden called her name, so he had them both land, and all epically, and avatar-like, he blasted Rene away with an awesome wave of air. Yeah, it was just how Brenna pictured it in her head.

Keiran and Kaiden stood in front of Julie, and without taking his eyes off of Rene, Keiran sort of looked over his shoulder and yelled, "Run Julie! Right. Now!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Kaiden immediatley went into action as well, drawing both his own shadow and Nala's into corporeality. The rat instantly turned into a tiger, while his own quickly ran to where Rene had been flung on the ground.

Kaiden on the otherhand, while still paying attention to what the shadows were doing, obviously, ran to where Julie was. "We need you to run," he said quickly. He knew it would be hard for her, because she was really, really pregnant and all, but it was something he needed her to do.

"Go back to Solas, tell the Overloridian. Do whatever you can, we'll try and hold him off," he ordered. Then he left her, running back to Keiran's side. Keiran was doing some more fancy wind tricks, while the tiger and Shadow!Kaiden both were attacking Rene.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Rene was taken by surprise when a large blast of wind knocked him back a few feet, and got really angry when the shadows started attacking him. With a wave of water he was able to blast them both away, but was attacked by more wind, so he took control of Keiran's body. Keiran might be able to still use his Eilemaiden but not as well when he's being controlled.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Quote :
"Go back to Solas, tell the Overloridian. Do whatever you can, we'll try and hold him off,"

"But--" Julie really couldn't run, at all. The most she could do was walk really fast. By the time she got halfway to Solas, Rene could've killed either Keiran or Kaiden, or both of them. "One of you should go! You're both faster than me! And he won't hurt me like he will you!"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Keiran grunted and felt stiff when Rene took control of his body. He couldn't move but he still could make the wind blow fiercely. Too bad Rene was superclio or he would have been knocked over by now.

"Kaiden be careful!" he yelled through gritted teeth. "Rene can control the water in our bodies!"

Julie wrote:
"One of you should go! You're both faster than me! And he won't hurt me like he will you!"

"Julie go now!" Keiran yelled. "You and the baby are more important than me or Kaiden!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Kaiden groaned when Julie wouldn't leave. "Please, Jules," he yelled over his shoulder. "I promise, we'll be fineWhile Rene was busy playing with Keiran, Kaiden had Nala's shadow attack him from behind. A wave of water came, because superfreakyclio!Rene somehow knew the shadow was coming.

Thankfully, the shadow was a shadow, and Kaiden had a quick mind, because just as the wave of water came to hit the tiger, it melted in with the ground. As sound as the water was gone, it resumed it's attack.

"Come on, Julie," Kaiden cried, hoping that she would at least start to run away. "What about Quill, Julie?" he added, hoping that that would make her go.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Rene was attacked by the tiger shadow, and for once fell to the ground from another clio's attack. He turned over and managed to get the shadow off, but during his falling, he lost control of Keiran, and wind picked him up, then slammed him back down.

"You mother fuckers!" He screamed. "I'll kill you both!"

He created another huge wave, and turned it into a million icicles. With an angry roar, he sent them all on Kaiden and Keiran.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Before Julie could say, do, or even really think anything, a million billion icicles were suddenly flying through the air towards the two boys.

"LOOK OUT!" she screamed.

Kaiden and Keiran both got ready to dive out of the way, and to ensure that Rene wouldn't be able to redirect the icicles at them, she made a huge flash of light to blind him. It worked, and all the icicles missed their targets.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Keiran dove out of the way when Rene sent the icicles after him and Kaiden. After Julie blinded Rene he looked around and was glad to see that Kaiden had missed them too. He got back up and blew a strong gust of wind and Rene, pushing him towards Nala's shadow. Hopefully Kaiden would turn it into a bear or something.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:47 pm

The shadow wasn't a bear, but it was a really mean looking panther. The shadow daemon opened it's mouth and charged. It bit down on Rene's back and dragged him to the ground, pawing at him with it's claws.

"Go home!" Kaiden screamed to Julie, hoping that sooner or later (hopefully sooner), she would get that it wasn't just best for her, but for the baby too, if she left and got help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bean splargy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean splargy!   Bean splargy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bean splargy!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next