The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hollaback girl.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

Love! : 5573
=D : 1

hollaback girl. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 am

Roy laughed and smiled, "Alright, I could go for more." He rolled on top of her, and started kissing her lips, chin, neck and chest. He started to make his way down with his kisses, until he got to her bellybutton, then returned to her lips. Soon enough they were goin' at it again.
Back to top Go down
Prius
Little Spartan
Prius

Love! : 5430

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Pri moaned. :3 And then it all started again.

ALRIGHTY, SECOND TIME AROUND.

Somehow, Roy and Pri had ended up...snuggling after the sex. He was lying on his back and she had her head and hand on his chest, and they were sleeping and it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 pm

This snuggling thing after sex was new to Roy. Usually after the sex was done, he either kicked them out or he left. Depending on where they were. But when Pri rested her head and hand on his chest, he wrapped one arm around her shoulders and relaxed his other hand on the arm that she layed on him. It was a weird feeling, snuggling like this, but it was a good weird feeling, and he liked it. He even fell asleep. :3
Back to top Go down
Prius
Little Spartan
Prius

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Prius opened her eyes as she came to consciousness. The first thing she saw was the wall, which was a nice wall...but it wasn't hers. She looked to where she was laying...and there was a chest there. Eek, had she spent the night at this guy's house? She usually left right after!

She sat up, pulling the blanket to cover to her naked bod. She didn't know what to do. Should she leave? He looked so cute sleeping there...
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Roy woke up a seconds after Pri woke up. He blinked and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He blinked a couple more times until his vision wasn't blurry anymore, and stared at Pri for a few moments.

Whoa, this girl, actually spent the night, in my house?

He sat up and stared at Pri, confused.

Well if she spent the night, should I tell her to leave? I don't want her to leave. Wait, what did I just say? I don't want her to leave? What is wrong with you Roy?

"Uh hey," he said lamely. "What's up...?"
Back to top Go down
Prius
Little Spartan
Prius

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Pri saw the confusion that she had mirrored in Roy's expression. He obviously wasn't used to this either.

"Nothing," she replied, equally as lame. "I just...don't usually spend the night, so I'm a little confused as to why I'm still here." She wasn't saying it as if she wanted to leave, just that she was curious and confused about this boy.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:44 pm

"Yeah," Roy replied. "I'm confused now, why did I let you stay?" Oh, that was sort of rude, wait, since when did he care about being rude? Dude, what the fuck? "I'm sorry," he apologized. "No I'm not, yes I am."

He grinned awkwardly at her.
Back to top Go down
Prius
Little Spartan
Prius

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 pm

"I think you're just confusing yourself," she said, giggling a little. Was she...flirting? She was just planning on hooking up with the guy, nothing else. Ugh, this was annoying. "Maybe it would be better if we didn't do this again," she said, not wanting to get caught up in some relationship. Then again, she hadn't had one in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:17 pm

"But what if," Roy replied quietly. "What if I want to do it again?" He wasn't sure why he wanted to do it again, but hearing her say that made his stomach feel gross. What was going on with him? Did he actually, like this chick?
Back to top Go down
Prius
Little Spartan
Prius

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Prius smiled lightly, looking right at him. "You wanna do this again?" She was talking in a cute little voice that he would be able to hear, but it still seemed quiet, like she was self-conscious and glad to hear that he wanted to do it again. Not that she was self-conscious, but it was nice to know that she wasn't the only one who wanted to do it again.

Even though she had suggested not doing it again. Good thing he wanted to, or she could've missed out on something fun.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:49 pm

"Yeah," Roy replied. "And I kinda...wanna do it...a lot." He actually blushed slightly, something he never did. "I mean not just the sex," he explained. "I--I think I want to get to know you..."
Back to top Go down
Prius
Little Spartan
Prius

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Pri blushed a little too, knowing that this was exactly what she wanted as well. "Well I think that sounds like a great idea," she said, leaning in for another sweet kiss. Who knew that this would happen? He was sexy when he needed to be, and sweet too. Exactly what she wanted. <3
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 am

Roy kissed her back, then he wondered if they were just going to have sex again, or if they were actually going to like, be a couple or something. Whoa, Roy, with a girl, who was a friend, a girlfriend? Weeeeiiiiirrrrrd.

"Well uh," he said. "When do we want to see each other again?"
Back to top Go down
Prius
Little Spartan
Prius

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:04 am

Pri didn't take long to think. "How 'bout tonight? We could go out clubbing or something. You have friends? You could bring 'em." She smiled and poked his nose playfully. She didn't really have any friends who would like clubbing [or who are played by people on TAD xD] or something like that, so she didn't have anyone, which was too bad.

But she had Roy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 am

"My friends," Roy mumbled to himself. "Well one of my friends is obsessed with a girl he can't have who is also the mother of his baby, and my other friend is head over heals in love with his girlfriend, so I think it'll just be you and me tonight."
Back to top Go down
Prius
Little Spartan
Prius

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 am

Pri blankly stared at him. "Oh. Okay then." She smiled anyways, looking around for her clothes. She spotted them and got out of the bed to get them. She didn't really care that she was naked, considering they had sex a little while ago. It didn't even seem like they did, it seemed like they had just been nicely chatting for a while.

She liked this. Smile

"Alright, so where do you wanna meet tonight? There are a few choices," she said, pulling on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 am

"Well if we want to go clubbing," Roy replied while he watched her get dressed. "We have two choices." He picked up his knee and rested his elbow on it, "We can either go to Shadow World, or the BA."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hollaback girl.   hollaback girl. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hollaback girl.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: The Tavern-
Jump to: