The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

recap and relapse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leif
Pie Brains

Love! : 2903
=D : 0

PostSubject: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 am

Leif stood on his little porch to his cute little house, moving the dirt under the wagon wheels so it slid to the side of the house. He was gonna go get Skye in a bit, he hadn't wanted her to get hurt or anything while he was moving their junk into the house.

He had invited a friend over and wanted her to see the house before Skye got her hands all over it, though, and so he'd wait for his friend to leave before going to get her.

"Looks nice," he said aloud, his daemon [who I just realized doesn't even have a name] nodding in agreement, laying off somewhere being unimportant. "Can't wait for Julie to get here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom

Love! : 3939
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 am

Leif's friend arrived just as he was saying that he couldn't wait for her to get there. She was actually coming straight from the hospital, because she wanted to be able to visit her brother there once a day, if possible. So she may have been running a little late to get to Leif's new house. When her and Keiran got their place she would have to invite Leif over.

She walked up the cute little sidewalk (assuming there is one) towards the cute little porch where cute little Leif was standing in front of his cute little house.

"Leif!" she called, waving as she approached. "I absolutely love your house, it's adorable."

♫♪♫We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
We'll be halfway to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name ♫♪♫
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leif
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 am

Leif turned, completely surprised that she was here already. Even if she was a little late, he'd lost track of time a long while ago. "Hey, Julie!" he said with a smile. "Good to see you. And thanks," he turned to look at his house, all proud and stuff. "I think it's cute too." He walked down the steps to meet her, getting behind her just in case she needed help, and also so he wasn't rude just watching her come up.

"Wait 'til you see the inside, there's way more in there than you'd think! For such a small looking house, you can fit tons of shit in there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:11 am

"Thanks," she said as he stood behind her in a...helpful position. xD She smiled as he described the inside of his house in his own quirky way. Leif wasn't very eloquent with his choice of words, but there was something about the way he talked that was just cute. "I can't wait to see the inside," she replied. As they started inside, she asked, "Is your sister here?"

She kind of wanted to meet her sometime.

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leif
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 am

"Nope," he answered, making sure he held the door for her. "She's still at the 'rents house. I'm picking her up in a little bit." He took a good look around the house, glad to see it was so clean. "I wanted you to see it before she trashed it, 'cause I know she'll use every Eilemaiden she can to make it a wreck."

He laughed a little, whether she did or not, stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking at the walls and the ceiling and the floor and the carpets and everything. He thought he did a pretty swell job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 am

Julie laughed. "Sounds like something the terror twins would do," she replied, referring affectionately of course to her younger brothers. Although lately they had been unusually subdued. Julie guessed that it was because they missed Quinn or something, which was weird because he pretty much just ignored them all the time unless they were annoying him.

"It's really nice in here," she commented, looking around. "And you're right, it somehow looks bigger from the inside. I like it, I'm going to have to come visit all the time."

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leif
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 am

Leif's face might have completely changed when she said that she'd come visit him all the time. In a good way, of course. "Will you? That'd be great!" he said, turning towards her. "I can have whoever I want over now, I can't wait. There's this girl Lucy that I like, and now I can have her over whenever I want. Not that my parents would have ever said no, but now they can't embarrass me." He laughed a little. "And Skye can have her little friends over too. I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 am

"Ahaha, I know exactly how you feel," Julie replied, amused by how excited he was. "I totally cannot wait till Keiran and I get our own place." No more needing to have Keiran sneak over to her house, no more curfew (not that she'd be going out at night anytime soon anyways,) no more sharing a house with seven other clio. It would just be her, Keiran, the baby, and like Leif said about his own place, whoever she wanted over, whenever she wanted them over.

She looked over at him, something that he said clicking in her mind suddenly. "Hey, wait...Do you mean Lucy, the Overloridian Lucy?" she asked out of curiosity.

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leif
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 am

Leif looked a little confused. "You know Lucy? She's great, isn't she?" He smiled, maybe blushing a little. He liked her a lot. "Oh yeah, your dad's an Overloridian, huh?" He had so many connections to Overloridians, they were everywhere.

Wait, they were everywhere, that was the point. Huh.

He looked back to her for her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:05 am

"Yeah, I've actually never met her myself, but I know who she is," she replied. She nodded to his third question. "My dad might've mentioned her once or twice, when she first became Overloridian. She's young, isn't she?" Well duh, she thought, Leif wouldn't date an old lady. As far as she knew.

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leif
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm

"Yeah, she's about my age, I think. I haven't really asked her yet, I've only gone on one date with her. She's a lot of fun, though." He noticed that he was talking about Lucy a lot, and he felt bad. "I'm sorry," he said with a light laugh, "I'll stop talking about her now. Do you want anything to drink or munch on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recap and relapse.   Today at 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down

recap and relapse.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1