The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i see you, you, killing me softly.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6059
=D : 0

Character sheet
About your character::

i see you, you, killing me softly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:17 am

"RENE!" Quinn screamed in rage. "RENE! I WILL KILL YOU!" At the sound of Quinn's voice, Rene had taken off into the woods.

When Quinn got closer, he saw the bloody mess that was his son. He stared, in pure horror. Rene had killed his son!

"THAT'S MY SON!" he screamed, tears rolling down his face instantly. "THAT'S MY BOY!"

He dropped to his knees and took LQuinn into his arms, rocking back and forth and sobbing into his hair. LQuinn's blood was all over BQuinn, but that didn't matter.

"QUUUIIINNNN!" he sobbed over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

Love! : 5740

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 am

Mewbry had fallen on the ground again, with fresh new cuts on her face where Rene had hit her. By the time she had gotten back up to attack Rene again, Quinn's father, Big Quinn, was bending over him, and Rene was no where to be seen.

At Big Quinn's cries, Mewbry's heart stopped. Quinn. Quinn was dead? Her Quinn?

She didn't know what to do, she couldn't think or feel anything. She just sunk to the ground, her face blank.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6059

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 am

Quinn held onto his son tightly, sobbing loudly into his bloody shoulder. It took him a minute, but soon he realized that LQuinn wasn't dead, he was alive, and breathing.

"Mewbry," he coughed. "He's alive!" He stood up, with his son in his arms. "We have to get him to a hospital. NOW!"

TO BE CONTINUED IN UGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i see you, you, killing me softly.   i see you, you, killing me softly. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i see you, you, killing me softly.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Forest of Linius :: Theodore Lane-
Jump to: