The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

get yourself a car, drive all alone.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6048
=D : 0

get yourself a car, drive all alone. Empty
PostSubject: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Keiran's depression was just getting worse. The more he thought about how that baby wasn't his, and how bad of a step father he'd make, the more it ate away at him. Dafne insisted that he talk to somebody about it, like maybe, Julie, but Keiran refused. He didn't want Julie to think he was changing his mind about helping her, or anything along those lines.

Usually when he got outside, and walked, he felt better. So he left his home in Cuir and walked the streets of Dahlin. He kept his face forward though, because he didn't want to accidently look at a baby store. Oh crap, now he was thinking about the baby again. D:

He sighed sadly, and made a detour to the icecream store. He bought a plain vanilla cone and continued with his walk. (And a giant rain cloud followed him.)
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

Love! : 5432
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Eirian was thinking about Keiran. She had only met him a few times, but she really, really liked him already. And she was saddened by the fact that he was gonna be a father. Since him and his girlfriend were having a baby, that pretty much meant that there was no hope of them ever breaking up. And it didn't seem right to try and break them up because they seemed so happy together.

Wherever she went, she just kept thinkin' about Keiran. There was a guy up ahead that even looked like Keiran.

...Wait.

"Keiran?" she called. It WAS him! And he looked really, really unhappy. What was up with that?
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Eirian wrote:
"Keiran?"

Keiran looked up from the sorce of his name. It was Eirian. Gosh, he was running into her all over the place. He took another lick of his icecream and walked over to her. He half smiled.

"Heeyy Eirian," he said. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 pm

"Nothing much. It's weird how we keep running into each other everywhere," she said, smiling. She sort of laughed a little. "It's almost like fate."

She looked at him inquisitively. Even though he was half-smiling, she could see the sadness in his eyes and hear it in his voice. Awww, what was wrong? "Are you alright?" she asked. "You seem a little down. Something bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:51 pm

"Oh," Keiran replied. "No I'm alright."

There was a spot of icecream dripping down his finger, so he licked it off. He should really eat it faster, it was melting a lot. Actually, what was the last thing he ate? Was this icecream the first thing he ate today?

"Icecream melts fast," he said while licking the top of the cone, where all of it was melting over.
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:54 pm

"Are you sure?" Eirian asked, ignoring the ice cream comment because really, what was she supposed to respond to that. Then she shook her head. She was being nosy again. "Actually, never mind. Hey, you wanna come on a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:00 pm

"Sure," Keiran said. "I need something to do."

He smiled and stuck his finger in his icecream, then stuck some on Eirian's nose, "Oops!"
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:03 pm

"Hey!" Eirian giggled and wiped the ice cream off her nose. She then pointed off in a direction. "Hey, what's that?" When Keiran looked, she stole a bite of his ice cream. "Ha ha," she teased, licking the ice cream off her lips.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:11 pm

"You still have some on your cheek," Keiran said. "I'll get it."

He reached out and wiped the icecream off of her cheek with his thumb, then his wiped it on his jeans, "Let's take that walk now."
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Eirian smiled as he touched her face. (For a guy who had a girlfriend, he was still being awfully friendly with her.) "Alright," she agreed, and they started walking. "So what's up, Keiran?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 pm

"Nothing really," Keiran replied. "Just thought I'd take a walk today."

Hmm, Eirian really was pretty. Ugh, he had to stop thinking that way, he loved Julie, and only her. But he really liked the way he was feeling right now. He didn't feel like a step dad anymore, he felt like a teenage boy. He wasn't thinking about how that baby inside Julie wasn't his, and he wasn't thinking about being a terrible step father. He was thinking about being a teenager, eating icecream, walking down the street with his friend. He really liked this.

"What's up with you Eirian?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:33 pm

"Nothing to report," Eirian replied honestly. There wasn't much going on in her life right now that Keiran would care about. "I was just out shopping a little bit...trying to get my mind off things, you know?" So far it hadn't worked, because the thing she was trying to get her mind off was the guy she was talking to right now.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:45 pm

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Keiran replied. "Find anything?"

She obviously hadn't found anything because she wasn't carrying any bags, but Keiran wanted to have a conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:47 pm

"Nah," Eirian shook her head. "I didn't really know what I was looking for in the first place, anyways. What about you? Get any shopping done?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:57 pm

"Eh," Keiran replied. "I wasn't really out to shop today, just wanted to get out, and take a walk."

Since Eirian took a huge bite of his icecream, he was able to finish it faster, which he was greatful for. He didn't really want to eat it anymore, but now that it was all gone he ate the last bite of the cone and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 pm

"Yeah, nothing like getting out and eating ice cream on a beautiful day like today," Eirian said. "It's a great stress-reliever, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 pm

"Yeah," Keiran agreed. "Relieving stress was the exact reason why I wanted to be out here."

It wasn't working at first, until Eirian showed up and help him remember what it felt like to be a care free teenager. He remembered when he use to feel this way with Julie. What ever happened to that? Oh yeah, she got pregnant with somebody elses baby. He started to feel sad again.
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Eirian saw his mood change again. "Are you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" she asked. "I mean, I understand if you don't. But you really look like you need a friend right now, and..." Here I am.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:22 pm

You need to talk about it to somebody, Keiran. He heard Dafne's voice echo in his head, but he chose to ignore her.

"I'm sorry," he relpied. "I promise I'm alright, I'm just a little bummbed because my parents just split up."
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:29 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Eirian exclaimed, putting her hand on Keiran's arm in a comforting gesture. "I was really little when my parents split up, so I don't remember what it was like when they were together. So I can't really say I know how you feel. But what I can say is, things'll get better. They always do."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Ah, she went for it.

Keiran was glad she did, because now she wouldn't question him about what was wrong. But Julie, she wouldn't fall for that, she'd always know it was something more. That's why he had to put on the best fake smile he could for her, soon enough she'll believe that he was happy.

"Yeah," he said. "I hope it'll get better soon, it's so weird having to live in those two different houses."
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 pm

"Oh--well I'm sure you're moving out from your parents soon, aren't you?" she asked, surprised. She had kind of assumed he was more independent from his parents, and thought that he was probably looking for his own place or something. She didn't know why. Maybe because he had a baby on the way? Maybe because he seemed really mature? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Keiran actually hadn't thought about moving out. But now that Eirian asked him that he liked that idea. He could find a job, maybe working on the farm with his Dad, and him and Julie could live together...if she wanted to.

"You know," he replied. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Eirian
Little Spartan
Eirian

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 pm

"I know, right?" Eirian replied, happy to have put a good idea in Keiran's head.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:41 pm

"I could find an apartment for cheap," Keiran replied. "Any I could work on the farm with my father for a job."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get yourself a car, drive all alone.   get yourself a car, drive all alone. Empty

Back to top Go down

get yourself a car, drive all alone.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: