The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

Love! : 3730
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 am

"Oh no," Keiran replied. "It's not you, just something I've been worried about for a while..."

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It can not wait, I'm yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

Love! : 3114
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 am

"Oh? What is it?" Eirian asked curiously, tilting her head to the side. Then she realized that maybe it was something personal that Keiran wouldn't want to talk about with someone he just met. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," she added quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 am

Yeah, it was personal, and as nice as Eirian seemed to be, Keiran didn't want to tell her his personal life.

"No, no," he replied kindly. "It's alright, I'll get things figured out one way or another."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

Love! : 3114
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:45 am

She figured as much. "Alright then," she nodded understandingly. "Well Keiran, I guess I should leave you alone with your thoughts now. But maybe I'll see you around sometime?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:58 am

"Yeah," Keiran said with a sigh, but also with a smile. "Maybe...it was nice meeting you Eirian."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   

Back to top Go down

i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3