The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirian
Little Spartan

Love! : 3114
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 am

Eirian totally thought that Keiran was hitting on her. And to be fair, it wasn't that outlandish of a thing to believe. After all, he just listed things he liked about her appearance, and topped it all off by telling her how easily she could find a boyfriend. What girl wouldn't think he was hitting on her?

"Well thank you," she giggled, getting her flirty face on. "You're really good looking, too, you know. Like...really good looking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

Love! : 3730
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:14 am

"Well thanks," Keiran said.

I think, I just accidently lead this girl on.

Yeah Quinn Keiran you did. He totally had no idea what was flirting and what wasn't because he had eyes for Julie all his life. A little obsessive? Maybe, or just cute. Maybe creepy. Or stupid. Whatever. But what now? How was he suppose to tell this girl that he totally didn't mean what he said in a way that she thought he did without being mean? Keiran wasn't good at mean. D:

Instead he laughed awkwardly.

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It can not wait, I'm yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 am

"You don't have to thank me," Eirian said, still flirtatiously. "It's totally true."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 am

"Haha," Keiran laughed awkwardly some more. "Well thanks again, er no thank you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 am

Eirian tilted her head to the side, flattering smile still not quite gone from her face. "Um...what?" she asked with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:28 am

"Well," Keiran replied. "You told me that I didn't have to thank you for the complitment, so I guess I kind of didn't?"

What?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:31 am

Okay...now Eirian was confused.

"Okay...now I'm confused," she said. "I was just teasing. I didn't mean you literally didn't have to thank me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 am

"But I was just teasing too," Keiran replied, raising an eyebrow. "You joked that I should thank you, so I joked about not thanking you?"

Did that make sense?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 am

"No, I joked that you shouldn't thank me, and--" she cut herself off mid-sentence. She did a quiet laugh sort of thing and shook her head. "Why are we talking about this? Let's just get back to where we were before. I think...we were telling each other how attractive we find each other?"

She wanted to get the flirtin' back on. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 am

Oh jeez.

"Uh, uhm," Keiran mumbled. "I uh...my girlfriend is pretty too, she had hair like yours...long...but it's lighter than yours."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 am

Wow, this guy was really nice and attractive, but he was terrible at flirting.

"You're not supposed to talk about your girlfriend, silly!" Eirian exclaimed, amused. She just thought Keiran was a little slow, that's all. Or maybe pretty women just made him nervous and flustered. Whatever the reason, Eirian didn't mind. He was still a sweetie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 am

"What?" Keiran asked, "Why not?"

Oh god, he really made a huge mistake, telling her that she was pretty. He just wanted to make her feel like she wasn't ugly or something, or whatever reason you'd tell your mom she's pretty if she wanted to go out and date again or whatever. Oh god, he was like, cheating on Julie or something! D:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 am

"Um, because it kind of ruins the moment," Eirian said, as if it were obvious. Which it was. Yeah, Keiran was really, really slow. Oh well, no guy was perfect. "I mean, doesn't thinking about her when you're doing this make you feel guilty or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 am

Okay, yeah, she was totally getting the wrong idea. Keiran had to set things straight before something else happen.

"Eirian," he sighed. "You're nice and pretty, but I think you're getting the wrong idea."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:16 am

"What do you mean?" Eirian asked almost fiercely. "You told me I had pretty hair, and bright eyes, and a nice smile. What other idea am I supposed to get? Huh?" She was a little annoyed. What was Keiran's deal, leading her on if it wasn't going to go anywhere? Was he suddenly having second thoughts? That must be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:17 am

"I was just being nice," Keiran told her. "That's just how I am, ask anybody who knows me..."

Great, he probably hurt her feelings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 am

Eirian frowned. He had hurt her feelings. "So you don't really think I'm pretty?" she asked dejectedly, with big sad puppydog eyes. "You're not interested at all? Why would you do such a thing if you didn't really mean it?"

Oh Keiran, what have you gotten yourself into?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:24 am

"No! I really do think you're pretty!" Keiran replied. "But I love my girlfriend!"

Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 am

"Whatever, just...whatever!" Eirian exclaimed angrily, standing up in a huff. "Next time, maybe you should think about how much you love your girlfriend before you start leading on other girls. Just a thought." She spun around and started walking off, taking long strides. So much for nice guy. He probably got off on hitting on strangers while thinking about his girlfriend. What a freak.

...Still, it had meant a lot to her when he said how pretty he thought she was. What a jerk, dangling false hope in front of her face like that. And here she'd thought he was nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:31 am

"Wait!" Keiran said, while jumping up. "I didn't mean to make you think I was leading you on!"

He ran after her, and once he caught up he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"I'm sorry," he said. D:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:37 am

Eirian pulled away, spun around and glared at him. But her expression softened when she saw how truly sorry he looked. Maybe...maybe he really was just a poor, dumb guy. Maybe he really hadn't been trying to lead her on. She let out a long sigh.

"...Okay, I accept your apology," she breathed resignedly. "It's just...hard, y'know? I finally meet a nice, handsome guy who I think is interested...and it turns out he's completely unavailable. Do you have any idea how much that sucks?"

It sucked a lot, that's how much it sucked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:43 am

"I'm sorry," Keiran apologized again. "I didn't mean for you to think that way."

Now he felt really bad, for Eirian and for Julie. Even though he didn't actually try anything, or do anything, he still felt like he did a bad thing to Julie. Oh god, he was a terrible boyfriend, a leader onner, and he'd be a terrible step father. D:

"Oh man," he whined a little. "I'm such a jerk."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:55 am

"Oh..." He sounded really upset. Now she was the one who felt like a jerk. She sighed. "No, don't beat yourself up." He still looked upset. "Come on, hey, I guess it was kinda my fault too, you know, for getting the wrong idea...? Hey..."

She hadn't thought that she would make him feel so bad. Unable to know the thoughts going on inside his head, she obviously didn't know what was really bothering him, so she felt responsible for making him sad. She hadn't meant to do that.

"Look, I'm over it, it's okay," she assured him. For some reason it was really killing her to see this poor dumb guy get so upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 am

Eirian didn't know what Keiran was mostly upset about, but he could tell that she didn't want to see him upset anymore.

"It's alright," he replied, faking a not upset face. "It's nobodies fault, we both just thought differently."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eirian
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 am

"Are you sure...?" Eirian asked with uncertainty. "You still seemed bothered by something..." Oh no. What if he was bothered by her? What if she was bothering him right now? Should she leave? "I'm not bugging you, am I? I could go..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.   

Back to top Go down

i finally find a way to catch suicune and all that show's up is a glitched poke'mon.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next