The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

creepy incestuous men

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5784
=D : 0

creepy incestuous men - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:47 am

Christine was actually going to turn and run this time, but Gage punched Rene in the face, really fucking hard, and that made Rene stumbled, and almost fall. While he was all stunned and stuff Christine ran to Gage.

"We have to leave!" she said, her voice strained.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5646

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:49 am

Rene cracked his jaw a couple times, then took control of Christine as quickly as he could.

"You're not going anywhere!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5829

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:54 am

Gage agreed with Christine, and had just been about to take off with her when suddenly he couldn't pull her off thr ground. Whatever Rene had done to him earlier, he was now doing to Christine. Fucking perfect.

He figured if he attacked Rene he could either a.) beat him or b.) get him to stop controlling Christine by getting himself controlled instead. Yeah, attacking seemed like a good plan. (Failing to consider a third option: Gage gets his ass kicked.)

So he darted around Rene in an attempt to confuse him, using his air-powers to make himself really fast, and then went to kick him in the head.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:56 am

For once Rene actually fell for a trick, but he was able to duck before Gage's foot met his head. He grabbed Gage's leg, twisted and threw him down onto the ground.

"You fucking kid," he screamed. "You need to learn some manners!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:01 am

Gage hit the ground pretty hard, but he somehow managed to leap back to his feet. Rene was a lot better at fighting than anyone Gage had fought with before. Breathing heavily, Gage just glared at Rene for a moment, the two staring each other down. Figuring offense was the best defense, he moved in for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:11 am

Rene was able to push Gage away with ease.

"You're better off just using your Eilemaiden kid," he told him amused.

It was a bad idea for him to tell him that, since Gage could easily blow him away with a big gust of wind, but then again, Rene was like a super monster thing.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 am

Not a bad idea.

"If you say so," Gage shrugged, and without another word shot a powerful, spiraling gust of wind at Rene.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 am

Rene was blasted away, and landed in the dirt road a little ways off. He was impressed by this kid, he fought rather well, almost as good as an Overloridian. Well, almost.

He sat up and wiped the drool from his mouth. Rene lost tonight, as fast as he was, he wouldn't be fast enough to catch them before they left.

Last edited by Rene on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 am

Gage didn't waste time and rushed back to Christine. That had actually been kind of exciting, but he didn't let Christine see that, because she seemed really scared, rather than excited.

"Come on," he said to her, putting his arms around her and taking off. He hoped he could make it to Ughdarras, he was a little tired after that battle, but the adrenaline would probably keep him going.

Even though he hadn't been scared for himself, he still felt relieved for some reason. Maybe because Christine was okay? He'd never admit it in a million years, but he had been a little scared for her.

Just a little, of course.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:25 am

Eventually Christine had wrapped her arms around Gage, she felt a lot safer now. They were off the ground, away from her uncle, and Gage had her. She wasn't sure when they got to Ughdarras, but once they did Christine didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:32 am

Gage somehow managed to get to Christine's house in the dark, and they both crawled into her bedroom window. Even once they were standing inside her dark room, Christine didn't stop holding onto Gage, which he found he didn't really mind. In fact he didn't want her to let go.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her, and started to gently stroke her hair. He almost didn't want to admit it to himself, that somehow he--insensitive, shallow Gage--had let himself...actually...fall for someone? He was supposed to be better than that, strong enough to not succumb to feelings like this, but now that he had...if he had...it wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Christine felt even more safe once they reached the confines of her bedroom, but she was too afraid to sleep alone tonight. Rene knew where she lived, what if he showed up tonight and tried to get her or her sister? Sure, her father was a couple rooms away, but she just couldn't stop the shiver that ran down her spine.

"Please don't leave me alone tonight," she mumbled anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Gage didn't understand why she was still afraid. As far as he was concerned the danger was over. But if Christine wanted him to spend the night, he sure as hell wasn't going to complain. She needed him, and he wanted to stay for her.

"I won't," he told her gently. Then, a little bit less emphatically, "I don't have to sleep on the floor, do I?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Christine actually smiled and laughed a little bit. She slowly shook her head then kicked off her shoes. She was too exhausted to change out of her clothes, and into her pajamas, so she just climbed in bed. She scooted over so Gage had enough room, and once he was in she snuggled up to him.

"Thank you for saving me," she whispered.

(Christine still can't figure out that she has feelings for him. xD)

END

Last edited by Gage on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ending it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creepy incestuous men   creepy incestuous men - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

creepy incestuous men
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Forest of Linius :: Theodore Lane-
Jump to: