The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5828
=D : 0

i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:08 am

"Deilig's pretty cool," Gage agreed. It had been one of the Eilemaiden he'd considered before deciding that Cuir would be more useful for certain things. "I have a few friends in Deilig. The whole shadow thing makes them all damn hard to beat in fights." Gage got in fights with his friends a lot. Probably had something to do with them all being JERKS.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5783

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 am

"Isn't the guy who knocked up my sister in Deilig?" Christine asked him absentmindedly.

There you go again Christine, saying things you probably would never say.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 am

Gage almost smirked. "Yep. Kaiden is in Deilig," he replied. Ha ha, Kaiden as a father. How ridiculous. "He's one of my friends I was talking about. So Christine, how're you looking forward to being an aunt?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:33 am

"I'm not looking forward to it at all," Christine replied honestly. "It'll be a screaming, barfing, pooping mess."

And it'll take up all the attention.

"Oh well," she sighed while laying back. "At least I don't have to take care of it."

But maybe she'll like it when it's older, she didn't like Cedric and Dorian at first, not until they started doing everything Christine did anyway. Now she could get those two crazers to do almost anything she wanted them to.

"So you have a lot of siblings too right?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:50 am

"Like a million," Gage replied. "And I'm gonna have a million more in a few months...bringing the grand total up to seven. Possibly eight, if my sister's suspicions about her new friend who looks suspiciously like us are correct." He seriously needed to move out. He shook his head. "It's kind of insane."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 am

"Wow," Christine said sitting up. "And I thought my family was big." She stretched a little then said, "I only have five other siblings." She looked at Gage then asked, "So what sort of things do you do when you're bored...besides jumping off the falls."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Gage shrugged. "A lot of different things, though most of them are getting boring too, because I do them so much," he replied. "What about you? What do you do when you get bored?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 pm

"I play pranks on the family," Christine told him. "And I spy on my older siblings, things like that." She sat there for a second realizing how boring she must sound. "I've never actually been able to do much more because bad things are a lot more fun when you're doing it with somebody."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 pm

"Well let's see if we can't fine something to do," Gage said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:30 pm

"Alright," Christine said standing up with him.

She was excited, what kind of bad things could this guy get her into? They left the falls, speaking of great evil things.

They ended up vandalizing different homes and buildings, and exploding things with fire crackers. It was some fun shit to do. Christine really liked this new friend of hers.

LAME ENDING POST IS LAME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2