The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5784
=D : 0

i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. Empty
PostSubject: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Christine and Rupert were out and about today. They visited the mountains, Froom, and now they were at the falls. Christine liked the falls. She liked to jump off the edge and let Rupert catch her before she hit the rocks and died. Plus, her parents got married here, it was a place fool full of history.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5829

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Gage was at the Falls because, as we all know, he gets bored really easily. Lily and all his friends were busy. The Falls could be fun because he could jump off the top and, since he was Cuir and all, not have to worry too much about hitting the rocks and dying. Basically he was going base jumping. Still, this activity--like most activities--was more fun to do with someone else.

And someone else was here! It was a girl who looked kinda young and vaguely familiar, and really, really pretty. Why did she seem familiar? He'd remember a pretty face like hers.

Just as she herself was about to jump off the falls, he flew over so that he was hovering a few feet away from the edge, blocking her path. "Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" he asked conversationally.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Christine was caught off guard. She didn't expect somebody to be here today. But then she realized that was a stupid thought because this was the falls, a public place, clio could come and go here as they pleased.

This guy asked if he knew her from somewhere, now that she looked at his face, he seemed pretty familar himself.

"I'm Christine," she told him. "Julie's little sister."

She mentioned Julie because she figured he'd know Julie more than if he'd know her father.

"Who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Julie Flint's little sister, hm? Gage nodded. That must've been how he knew her. Even though the two looked nothing alike, he might have seem them together at some point or something, back when Christine was too young to make a lasting impression.

"I'm Gage Eligius," he replied, briefly wondering if she knew who he was in turn. He had a little bit of a reputation, plus he'd had plenty of interactions with her older siblings.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 pm

"Oh," Christine replied. "You're the guy who does all those bad things."

She looked back at Rupert and grinned, this kid was freakin' awesome.

"I admire you," she told him finally.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Gage stared at her for a moment, seemingly surprised. He slowly descended until his feet were on the ground in front of Christine. He tilted his head to the side inquiringly, and when she didn't give any indication of kidding or being sarcastic, he started to laugh.

"You admire me?" he repeated once he stopped laughing. He looked amused and also kind of pleasantly surprised. "No one's ever told me that before."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 pm

"Well," Christine explained. "I've heard about all these pranks and things you've pulled, I've never done anything like that, just the simple things."

She shrugged and sighed, making that funny noise when you make your lips vibrate as you sigh.

"So," she started. "Did you come to the falls to jump off the edge too?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Gage nodded. "Yep," he replied. "Hey, you're not in Cuir, are you? How do you stop yourself from hitting the rocks and dying?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 pm

"I'm still unsettled," Christine explained. "So my daemon turns into different forms and catches me." She smiled, "But in nine days I'll be fifteen, and I bet I'll settle then."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:19 pm

She was unsettled? Wow, good thing Gage hadn't tried to get in her pants. Hey...that was weird. He totally thought Christine was really pretty, but having meaningless sex with her hadn't even crossed his mind. Gage, respecting a girl he found attractive? That was unusual.

"Nine days, huh? Happy early birthday," Gage replied casually. He looked thoughtful for a second, and then the corners of his mouth turned up. "Hey...would you, by any chance, be interested in free falling?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:22 pm

"Free falling?" Christine repeated. "Like, falling? Freely?"

Yeah Christine, it's called free falling.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:25 pm

"Yes, that would be free falling," Gage replied, managing to keep the sarcasm out of his voice. "You wouldn't need your daemon to catch you. Wanna try?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Christine thought about it for a moment. Should she trust this guy? What if he just let her die? Then she decided that he probably wasn't some psycho and that he wouldn't just let a random girl die.

"Alright," she said. "Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:35 pm

"Good-o," Gage said cheerfully.

Without another word he grabbed Christine's arm and took a step back, pushing off from the edge of the Falls and pulling her with him.

They flew horizontally for a few feet, then slowly started to arc until they were falling straight down towards the water below. Using his Cuir powers Gage was able to make sure they weren't about to fall onto the rocks or the churning water right beneath the Falls, but rather towards the calm water that was swimmable.

They fell faster and faster and faster, it was exhilarating. Even if you were Cuir, the adrenaline rush of plummeting dozens of feet towards the ground was amazing.

When they were maybe two feet from the water he slowed them down enough so that it wouldn't hurt when they landed. They hit the water with a huge SPLASH and quickly swam to the surface. It was pretty fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:47 pm

If Christine was like most girls, she would have resurfaced, pissed as hell. But she wasn't, she was excited, and she wanted to do it again. She pushed her hair back then grinned at Gage.

"That was so awesome!" she exclaimed. "That was the coolest, most dangerous thing I've ever done!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Gage kind of expected Christine to be mad, or maybe even scared, but she wasn't either of those things. She was happy and excited. Like Brenna said, most girls would be pissed. Or like I said, scared. Christine wasn't like any girl Gage had ever met before. It felt nice, albeit a little strange, to make a girl happy without the intention to sleep with her. It was as if he was actually enjoying her being happy.

"Wanna do it again?" he asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 pm

"Hell yeah!" Christine yelled, all excited.

She swam closer to Gage, all pumped up and ready for the next fall.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 am

Gage put his arm around Christine so that he could fly her up. It felt pretty natural to have his arm around her. Anyways, he lifted them both up out of the water, slowly at first, and then shot up like a bullet.

He thought that, if she had had so much fun the first time, she might like to go up a little higher. So he passed up the edge of the Falls and just kept of flying until they were about twice the height as last time. He looked down at the water far, far below them. Then he looked at Christine and smiled as they began to fall.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 am

Christine made a tiny 'eep' noise, but mostly because she didn't expect him to take off so fast. But once they were really high she looked down with wide facsinated eyes. She never saw Amelia so high up before, it was a very pretty place.

Once they started to fall, Christine couldn't help but let out a loud 'woohoo' and smile so big that her teeth dried out.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:18 am

They fell into the water with an enormous splash. Once again, Gage had made sure that they wouldn't be falling fast enough for the landing to hurt them. They sank so deep into the water that Gage was able to kick off from the bottom and resurface, pulling Christine up with him.

While they'd been falling, he'd apparently subconsciously pulled her closer, and he was practically hugging her. He quickly let her go, yet another uncharacteristic action of him. Hm.

"Let's take a break," he said, slightly out of breath. Using his Eilemaiden so insanely like that was tiring. They swam to the edge of the pond.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:32 am

Christine didn't notice either, but she herself was holding onto Gage tightly.

Once they reached the edge of the pond, Christine hoisted herself up and sat on the bank. She was soaking wet, out of breath, and her hair was sticking to her face. But she didn't care, this was the coolest thing ever! :D

"Maybe I should settle as Cuir," she said breathlessly. "Then I could do this everyday until I faint!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:41 am

"It might not be such a good idea to faint while you're plummeting towards the earth," Gage said, even though he knew she wasn't being literal. "But yeah, Cuir is pretty cool. Flying and all that. Though the best thing about Cuir is probably the fact that I'm in it."

Even though he was probably joking when he said that, a little piece of him was probably serious.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:46 am

Christine laughed at his comment.

"Julie's boyfriend is in Cuir," she said with an eye roll. "He's such a goody two shoes, he's so laaaame." She looked at Gage and smiled, "But you're not lame!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:53 am

"Good to know," Gage replied, amused. "Just don't let Keiran's lameness affect your opinions of Cuir."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:04 am

"Nah," Christine replied. "Keiran may be lame but his Eilemaiden isn't." She laughed a little then said, "I was also thinking about Deilig too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.   i'm gonna post here because nobody else has. Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm gonna post here because nobody else has.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next